Turtleneck Sweater? (1 Viewer)

Peter Langton

Potential Patron
Anonymous made it pretty clear in the rules that the Requests-forum is only for hair imports, so I'll give it a try by posting it here:
I've searched the site but didn't find anything like a turtleneck sweater, so I'd like to request one. Preferably it should be RGB-Controllable and be working with the breast size slider, but that's only optional.
If possible, I'd also like to request a pulled-up version of it, but just like the RGB-Controls and the breast slider that's optional, though it would be a pretty sweat bonus.

Some refs:

Sweaters-with-Turtleneck.jpg

giada_forte_turtleneck_sweater_amaranto_02.jpg

Free-Shipping-2013-new-Arrival-women-Turtleneck-sweater-shirt-long-sleeve-lace-pullover-sweater-3Colors-Free.jpg

souchi_magda_turtleneck_sweater_3.jpg

tumblr_lz3ecfr4h51qg64l6o1_1280.jpg

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Hmm, I thought we already had one, but I guess not.

Adding a fourth'd to the request.

lowlymage

Potential Patron
While I would love to see a sweater mod, these aren't the best reference shots. Keep in mind that SDT is 2d with a side perspective, meaning front and back pictures don't help too much. These might, though:
zugaw7d.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rbF53jJ.jpg
25100620-02.jpg
Free-shipping-2013-new-arrival-women-turtleneck-sweater-sparkling-Sequined-sweater-long-sweater-women-black-coffee.jpg

Faceless

Content Creator
boneboggart said:
While I would love to see a sweater mod, these aren't the best reference shots. Keep in mind that SDT is 2d with a side perspective, meaning front and back pictures don't help too much. These might, though:
To be fair, that's generally because a hair or costume has details that need to be properly translated. In contrast, a generic turtleneck could easily be done, for example, by taking the existing t-shirt, extending the sleeves, and adding a collar.

songxang

Potential Patron
Faceless said:
boneboggart said:
To be fair, that's generally because a hair or costume has details that need to be properly translated. In contrast, a generic turtleneck could easily be done, for example, by taking the existing t-shirt, extending the sleeves, and adding a collar.

Hopefully some good person picks this up. I would be fine with a simple turtleneck.

There's also the sleeveless turtleneck request, too, which could possibly just be a collar mod, since there is a sleeveless tanktop already.

Iago

Content Creator
I made a turtleneck jumper for the Loader (I had no choice, since it had long sleeves) and some vanilla sleevless sweaters. they may fit your neccesities.
Here's the link to my vanilla thread: Iago's imports (28-Jan-2015 Ear Pens) | Undertow
Since I read somewhere not to put links to the Loader subforum outside it, I'm placing here a direct link to the mod.

EDIT: Worse to keep loader stuff outside the board right?
Make a link or mention a thread. Either way don't place loader mods in vanilla boards.

Edit (by Iago): Sorry, I thought the link to the forum would be worse than a direct link to Loader stuff (since the first will generate some people complaining about the link leading to an error page). It won't happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

citruzzzor

What do you think about thick turtleneck sweater? :D
12191159303_0d9391e55c_b.jpg

15901591670_9767b3ddf9_b.jpg
P.S. I'm sorry for necropost.

Mineur

Content Creator
Iago said:
I made a turtleneck jumper for the Loader (I had no choice, since it had long sleeves) and some vanilla sleevless sweaters. they may fit your neccesities.

Is it possible to make a turtleneck sweater without sleeves like here
006-e1413513780767.jpg
?

Iago

Content Creator
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.