1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turning that nondescript guy into the main character

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by HentaiDragonSenpai, Jul 23, 2016.

1. HentaiDragonSenpai

HentaiDragonSenpai Potential Patron

I'm not a fan of ntr, so I would like to know HSLC settings for changing his skin color to various human skin tones (the "light" skin tone setting is still tanned a bit, most Asian guys are lighter than that)

The guy I'm trying to make is Hyoudou Issei from highschool dxd (And, will someone direct me to a dragon gauntlet for his left hand? I know it exists somewhere), but if we know how to mess with skin tone and keep the guy looking human, we can make more main characters.

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Please post some reference images showing your desired skin tones; people may be generous enough to tinker with the sliders and post their results.

You could also play around with the existing Shinji Male Replacer file. It doesn't adjust the HSLC sliders directly, but instead draws differently-colored sprites onto the male body.

@Mineur has shown an interest in High School DxD. He doesn't make SWF mods for the male character, but he might be aware of any such items made by others. He's fairly active on the forum, so it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I can't find any indications that such an item has even been asked for. It's possible that someone will chime in with a download link ... but you'll probably have more success if you find a good reference image, trace it to vectors, and then ask a modder to convert it into a SWF file.

Please remember that the main limitation on "characterization" for the male character is his lack of a head. We can fix that. But - yet again - it requires you to find really good reference images for the character's face and hairstyle.

3. Mineur

Mineur Club Regular Content Creator

I havent seen such a mod like that Gauntlet but if it exist its prob a Loader mod and im not too active with those mods so I dont think I can be of much help regarding that v_v