Trying to get std to work on the phone (1 Viewer)

Cockgobbler

Potential Patron
So I can run and use STD on my iphone using the puffin app that lets you run flash games, but I can't load any downloads. Puffin allows you to store downloads in local storage, but whenever I try to import anything it wants to go to photos and nothing else. Anyone have experience with this or know how to fix this?

Cockgobbler

Potential Patron
When I try to do it, I only get the option to save in dropbox, google drive, or local storage. I can't save it to photos. What do I do?

Cockgobbler

Potential Patron
Nope, local storage is just a thing in puffin, and I only have the option to get the imports from photos. I'm thinking the only way to make it work would be to screenshot the previews, but doing that covers up the character's whole head.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
right that's because hairs are transparent and a screen shot removes that transparency. I guess just copy the links to the hairs and open them in safari to save them to photos

SDwasmyidea

Potential Patron
I have managed to get it to run on an Android phone but I'm unfamiliar with iphones.

Anyway, find a stand alone flash player app, instead of a browser plugin and use it to run Loader.swf.
With the loader you'll be able to import downloads, hairs, etc via character folders. It will run fine at first but an orgasm will kill your frame rate.

Not that it helps but an Android can import downloads through puffin browser and run at a much better frame rate than the method explained above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.