Trounce Tickle Tease (1 Viewer)

The Silver Bard

Potential Patron
title-e1497747793406.jpg

Free download:
Trounce Tickle Tease

Hello friends,
I'm proud to present our newest game release.

It's a small game where you wrestle your childhood friend and current crush, Ashley. The loser of each round must remove an article of clothing. The loser of the entire match is at the winner's mercy.

Your mutual friend, Tess, is acting as referee, and she's not all that concerned about the conventional rules of wrestling. She considered submission by tickling or seduction to be entirely legitimate tactics.

Pairings: MF, MFF
Fetishes: Wrestling, Tickling, Exhibitionism, Ballbusting, Cuntbusting

T3Screenshot.jpg

The game is mechanically an elaborate version of Rock Paper Scissors, using instead the tactics of fight, tickle, or seduce. It's a short game, designed to be replayed. The game is also done, unless there's more demand for additional endings than I expect. Enjoy.

All the art in this game was paid for by Patreon contributions. If you like the sort of game content I put out, please consider pledging a few bucks a month to help make it happen.
Patreon

Shorner

Potential Patron
Wow! Its nice, not so much game with cuntbusting! If positions or animations for CB will be added, it will really great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.