[PC] Treasure Hunter Mai - Hentai RPG - GREAT STORY

Rastafoo

Vivacious Visitor
Mai is an adventurous girl who finds a portal to a new world. The world is filled with treasure! Leonard Poire, the greatest treasure hunter to have ever lived, recently died and left behind his greatest prize. Mai begins to explore this new world hoping to find the legendary Leonard Poire’s treasure.

The game cycle can either be simple or complex. It depends on your play style. You could brute force your way by grinding levels and only clearing dungeons, but there’s much more to do!

https://hentaireviews.moe/2018/10/16/hentai-rpg-review-treasure-hunter-mai/

The sex scenes are hot. For example, a husband is forced to watch his wife get impregnated in an orgy. Too bad these fantastic scenes are few and far between! The hentai seemed almost like an after-thought.

Treasure Hunter Mai (7).png

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Is this official english now? I only use community patch when I play.... I think maybe last year. The game ok and similar to product of same developer if you familiar circle gyu.

Game play very basic and from my memory not too much animation. Fun because many type of scene and many scene but not my prefer style of hrpg. Mai is too dumb and too easy. Make story boring. Art is nice.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Yes I finish story but not obtain all scenes and ending. I not enjoy this personality type. This why I ask if official english release or not. Maybe official translation is better. With three girl I dislike Mai personality and loli was not very attractive to me. So only blond girl who is ok but Mai has most scene and is main character.

I think this developer is good but I tired of this style. I also play Cistina and enjoy that one before I play Mai. Maybe that change my view too. Girl look similar face.

This game is sale right now. Not my favourite rpgm game but I enjoy and is finish product unlike many other game around.

Top Bottom