Trapped in a girl's body (1 Viewer)

Harchus

Potential Patron
Hey there. I've been a long-time fan of this game and a follower on this form for a while... I thought I'd try at making a dialogue, n00b as I am, and it's... Pretty hard to explain. Let me start by saying that it's definetly a.... Different fetish.

It was inspired by a body-swap dialogue I found on this forum. It was really good and it got me thinking... It's the kind of stuff I really can get into, and I made a dialogue based off of it, sort of. It's a dialogue scenario where the girl is actually a guy trapped in a girl's body.

The story is like this: The guy was really bad towards girls, courting them into sex then dumping them off like garbage, and a lot of his exes eventually teamed up to get revenge. So they used a magic power to tramsform him into a young petite girl, and got a handsome guy with a really big dick to use her however he wanted. The dialogue is about the guy's shock and disbelief of the situation, as well as his conflicting feelings between his mind (which hates it) and his body. (which loves it) I would say it's not for the faint of heart, to be honest.

Not much else to say... Enjoy, and please offer feedback! I've never really tried my hand at anything like this before, so any advice is welcome!

Attachments

Trapped in a girl's body.txt
8 KB · Views: 5,415

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.