Torn pantyhose mods (1 Viewer)

hammy

Vivacious Visitor
Can someone make a torn version of the regular vanilla pantyhose? something like this. Maybe have more tears on the butt area, or have different tear patterns. Thanks

D

Doomknight

Considering you can't really see the back of her legs, I don't see the point. Also, its not a side shot, which is what is required by artists to make it anyway.

Faceless

Content Creator
To be fair, this isn't something that's exactly difficult to visualize. I can't be bothered to do it, though.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Hey Hammy,

I converted my Leggings mod to a full length legging and added the tears like your image. They are not transparent like the stockings are but they are RGB shiftable. The name of the mod is: Leggings Full Length:Torn.

Let me know how this works for you.

Sample:
Bottoms_Torn_Full_Leggings_Demo.png

Get the mod at my thread here:
BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 7.10.2015] | Undertow

Last edited by a moderator:

aztlan

Casual Client
Patrick made torn pantyhose, not sure where the original is but you can find them in sby's moreclothingv4 in the loader section.

hammy

Vivacious Visitor
Hey, do you think you could do a different pattern of tearing pantyhose? With larger more randomly spaced holes. kind of like this http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2366322 Thanks

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
hammy said:
Hey, do you think you could do a different pattern of tearing pantyhose? With larger more randomly spaced holes. kind of like this http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2366322 Thanks

Hey hammy,

Just added your requested variant to the my thread. Its under the Bottoms section titled Leggings Full Length: Torn v2.

Preview:
Bottoms_Torn_Full_Leggings_v2_RGB_1_Color_M.png

Let me know if there are any issues with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.