Tor Inju's Hairs (1 Viewer)

Torinju

Potential Patron
Here is my first attempt at a hair import. Really hope I didn't do something wrong.

Blondie Bumstead (Newspaper comic MILF)

Code:
hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,0,0,0,1;breasts:89;skin:light;lipstick:1,0,0,0,1;eyeshadow:55,26,99,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:14,1.09,1.03,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:0;collar:leather;gag:none;legwear:none,0,0,0,1;customHair:Blondie3.png

Alice Mitchell (Another newspaper MILF. Dennis the Menace's mother)

Code:
hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:wide,0,0,0,1;breasts:41;skin:light;lipstick:0,80,0,0,1;eyeshadow:56,231,160,0.097;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:0,0,0,0;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:0,0,0,0,56,42,32,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:4;him:3;collar:gemchoker;gag:none;legwear:none,0,0,0,0

Pebbles Flintstone
Code:
hair:misty,1;iris:normal,0,0,0,1;breasts:40;skin:light;lipstick:1,141,46,94,1;eyeshadow:55,26,99,0.11;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.251;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:-14,1.38,1.03,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:4;him:0;collar:none;gag:none;legwear:none,0,0,0,1

Frosta from She-Ra (Princess of Power in the archives)
Code:
bodyScale:1.02875;hair:rei,1;iris:bright,24,41,70,1;breasts:62;skin:light;lipstick:0,55,0,6,1;eyeshadow:124,20,178,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:50,34,33,1,56,42,32,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:10,1.51,1.09,0.75;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;him:0;collar:gemchoker;cuffs:leather;gag:none;panties:none,255,255,255,1;legwear:thighhigh,255,255,255,0.8;footwear:none,255,255,255,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1

Attachments

• Blondie3.png
    Blondie3.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,425
  • AliceMitchell2.png
    AliceMitchell2.png
    61 KB · Views: 1,237
  • PebblesFlintstone.png
    PebblesFlintstone.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,819
  • Frosta.png
    Frosta.png
    939.4 KB · Views: 2,239

Torinju

Potential Patron
Re: Blondie (from the newspaper comic)

Blondie Bumstead, married to Dagwood Bumstead. From the comic strip called Blondie.

Somedays I just feel old.

Tucsoncoyote

Potential Patron

Torinju said:
Blondie Bumstead, married to Dagwood Bumstead. From the comic strip called Blondie.

Somedays I just feel old.

You're not the only one.

But to answer the question of who Blondie (Boopadoop) Bumstead is, and the comic in question, well here's a little quick run down.

The Blondie Comic was first released into newspaper Cyndication on September 8th, 1930, and who's artist was (the late) Chic Young (who died in 1973, but luckily his son, Dean Young, carries on in his fathers artistic tradition).

Blondie (Boopadoop), was in fact a happy-go-lucky carefree falpper (of the late 1920's) who some say doubled as a burlesque queen (Refer to stripper / exotic dancer), and who frequented the dance halls and speakeasys of the late 1920's.

It was during this time, she met and fell inlove with Dagwood Bumstead, whose father was a powerful industrialist at the time.

Now while Dagwood loved Blondie, Dagwood's father did not approve of such "Commoner riff raff (Think of it in the reverse of today's Lois (Pewterschmit) Griffin, who's father is a powerful Socialite of Rhode Island, who disapproved of Peter Griffin's common Riff Raff, even though Lois does love Peter.)

Now one night during one of his meetings with Miss Boopadoop, Dagwood literally popped the question about marriage.

And Blondie Boopadoop said yes...

So they were married. At which point Dagwood's father literally disowned him.

So what's a guy to do? He had to go to work.. as a commoner.

Dagwood luckily got a job for working for Mr. Julius Caesar Dithers, a old coot who didn't (and still doesn't) like slackers (like Dagwood), and who's constantly firing and rehiring Dagwood, after realizing he's an integral part of the company. (Seems that Dagwood is in a way like George Jetson of the future who works for Cosmo P. Spacely, but just like Dithers. Spacely is an old coot wgi fures abd regures Geirge hyst because Spacely thinks George is an integral part of the company he works for.)

And over time Blondie and Dagwood had a couple of kids:

Alexander,( Dagwood's and Blondie's eldeest late teenage son who at an early age was mischieveous and very precocious.. he earned his nickname of "Baby Dumpling" from his mother.),

and Cookie, Their younger mid teenage daughter, who's interestes include dating, hanging out with other girls, and oh yeah, talking about.. boys... and dating ).

And of course their faithful trustworthy dog, Daisy..(Who's reported to have had puppies, but we've never seen those five cute pups since Daisy's had them).

Dagwood was initially the breadwinner of the family and he literally slaved for Mr. Dithers, but just like any real world situation, the economics went from the flapper late 20's to The Great Depression, and into World War 2, followed by the growth and expanisionism that the economy has and this includes the current 'information age' where Dagwood is now working on an electronic laptop, while Blondie is using the home computer to run her catering job.

And yes, eventually Blondie had to get a job.. Gone were the days of raising her two children and to make ends meet, Blondie in the last 15 or so years hs been running a catering service out of her own house (and no, I don't mean she's a bordello madame, but rather a real life caterer, along with her business partner, and best neighbor Tootsie Woodley).

(Of course Dagwood hangs out with Tootsie's hard working husband, Herb.

Of course whenever Dagwood is late for Work at Dithers and Company, it seems that he has a frewuent run in with Mr. Beasley the neighborhood postman, and the letters go flying everywhere.. (I really do feel sorry for Mr. Beasley.. they need to retire him, before he goes literally.. postal.

But all in all since the 1930's the Blondie comics have been expanded upon, and as little as 11 years ago, the comic strip has been seen in 47 countries, and has been translated into over 35 languages.

And yes, now in the information age, Blondie has become a webcomic of sorts,

I guess when you're pushing 81 years of age, and are still going stron, and still look like a 30 something year old flapper you must be doing something right..

(And how else to keep young, but to give your loving husband a super deep throat blowjob, (while ha'd scafting down one of his latest sandwich creations)?

So there you go.. now then any question on who Blondie is?

Okay I'm done..

Tucsoncoyote

Torinju

Potential Patron
Heh, I could not add anything to that excellent description of Blondie.

I did add Alice Mitchell, the mother of Dennis the Menace (people do still remember Dennis the Menace right?)

Also added Pebbles Flintstone. The grownup Pebbles Flintstone, not the baby one. Really, there was an actually series with a grownup Pebbles Flintstone, I didn't just make it up.

humbaba

Potential Patron

Tucsoncoyote said:
But to answer the question of who Blondie (Boopadoop) Bumstead is, ...
god now i feel young
always wondered why the strip was called blondie, since when i'd see it it was always about dagwood
now we need a good background akin to this:
dagwood-napping.jpg

thanks for the qwesome work, not being an anime fan so i enjoy seeing when imports like these pop up

Torinju

Potential Patron
In my never ending quest to get oral pleasure from obscure cartoon characters, I have added Frosta (from the old She-Ra cartoon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.