Top transparency (1 Viewer)

zzrzgze

Potential Patron
Hello,

I have the loader v5.45d without any additional mod.
When I use the shuffle shortcut, the top obtained is almost always transparent. What is strange is that when I go into the "Scene" tab in the options, the top transparency appears to be set to 255 (so the top should be opaque).

If I manually change the transparency value (by moving the cursor) and set it to 255, then the top correctly become opaque.

Strangely, it only happen with the top the other clothes are fine.
Do you know if it is a known bug or if it is possible to fix this ?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Looks like a bug. The same thing happens with the Shuffle feature in the vanilla game.

It would be trivial to fix with lProxy. Add a Post method for g.InGameMenu.shuffle(), which invokes g.SaveData.loadCharData().

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hello,

I have the loader v5.45d without any additional mod.
When I use the shuffle shortcut, the top obtained is almost always transparent. What is strange is that when I go into the "Scene" tab in the options, the top transparency appears to be set to 255 (so the top should be opaque).

If I manually change the transparency value (by moving the cursor) and set it to 255, then the top correctly become opaque.

Strangely, it only happen with the top the other clothes are fine.
i accidentally fixed this before when making regulate random but didn't keep it because not sure if people wanted it removed. posted update to regulaterandom with settings to control it, now shuffle the alpha for tops is off by default.

regulaterandom

this just allows not shuffling the alpha, the alpha slider and charcode loading for tops is still weird
it appears that the alpha value for the second rgb picker for allalphasliders also seems to apply to the torso. so when the charcode is loaded, the torso gets the alpha of rgb picker 1, then gets the alpha set over by rgb2

haven't figured out why though, will need more looking into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.