Tomb Raider Series (1 Viewer)

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
About:
Tomb Raider, also known as Lara Croft: Tomb Raider between 2001 and 2007, is a media franchise that originated with an action-adventure video game series created by British gaming company Core Design. Formerly owned by Eidos Interactive, then by Square Enix after their acquisition of Eidos in 2009, the franchise focuses on fictional British archaeologist Lara Croft, who travels around the world searching for lost artifacts and infiltrating dangerous tombs and ruins. Gameplay generally focuses on exploration of environments, solving puzzles, navigating hostile environments filled with traps, and fighting numerous enemies.

List of Games (excluding handheld and mobile titles):
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Tomb Raider Chronicles
Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Underworld
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Tomb Raider 2013 (Reboot)
RIse of The Tomb Raider
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

How is the ryona for this franchise?
It was very good especially when it comes to the reboot timeline series. Some of the deaths can be particularly brutal and extreme though without any decapitation or dismemberment. Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness is the start when Lara Croft can be ragdoll when she dies. In later game, her face is very expressive when she is in pain. Furthermore, she is one of the hottest female characters in video game hence it a bonus in the ryona content.

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
PS2 & PS3 Era:
Tomb Raider Legend

Tomb Raider 2013

Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness

Last edited:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for your Videos and Effort Ryona Unite Ryona Unite

For me , My favorite Era in Tomb Raider Games Ryona Wise is the PS2 ones , PS1 Tomb Raider games werent that detailed Ryona Wise and PS3/PS4 Games Deaths are too extreme to my liking and takes itself too seriousely ( I liked the Sea Serpent Death one ) , PS2 deaths were lighthearted and animated nicely

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
Thanks for your Videos and Effort Ryona Unite Ryona Unite

For me , My favorite Era in Tomb Raider Games Ryona Wise is the PS2 ones , PS1 Tomb Raider games werent that detailed Ryona Wise and PS3/PS4 Games Deaths are too extreme to my liking and takes itself too seriousely ( I liked the Sea Serpent Death one ) , PS2 deaths were lighthearted and animated nicely
No problem. Yeah the PS2 one is quite good I would say too especially starting from Legend. Will plan to revisit it after I done with Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
Added Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Was pretty disappointing they got rid of the QTE kills and they streamline the deaths even more

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
Added Tomb Raider Legend. It the second best next to Tomb Raider 2013 in term of Lara Croft redesign and the introduction of QTE death

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.