Tokyo Xanadu EX+ Nude Mod Request (1 Viewer)

Malekoth

Potential Patron
Tokyo Xanadu EX+ released on Steam today 12/8.
Save 10% on Tokyo Xanadu eX+ on Steam
29110838710_53ceec2543_o_thumb.jpg
29319680801_f6c6a043f2_o_thumb.jpg
29399251495_98ae5c9635_o_thumb.jpg
Tokyo-Xanadu-17.jpg
Tokyo-Xanadu-eX-2.jpg
Tokyo-Xanadu-eX-Plus_2016_06-30-16_007.jpg

Full of cute anime girls, which are just begging for a nude mod. DLC includes swimsuits and the like.

Felldude

Content Creator
Texmod Download
Umod Download

(Ignore the other files in the screen shot they are for Umod and Resorep)
I would recommend running as Administrator.
Select Logging Mode
If the game has a launcher and a Game.exe open the Game.exe with Texmod
Remember to set an output path
I set the output file type to dds, but bmp or tga will work for testing.

Copy the d3d9.dll to the game folder with system dll's only as a last resort.

Override the games dx9 file as a last, last resort:

For example if a file called d3dx9_42.dll is by the game.exe. Move or copy the d3dx9_42.dll file to another location. Then copy the d3d9.dll included with texmod to the location where d3dx9_42.dll was located.

Then rename d3d9.dll to d3dx9_42.dll (d3dx9_42.dll is an example of a dx9 dll file that the game might use.)

Attachments

• Texmod.jpg
    Texmod.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 654
Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
Forgive my noobness, but this is as far as i got so far.

Gyazo - 8b2df1ee06293ba7e618fe492cbd73d4.png

When I click run the game just starts up. I cant find any .dll

I guess you wouldn't have that file, seeing as it isn't in the latest version of texmod...or maybe it came with Umod. That should only be done if the program won't pull textures, and it only rarley fixes it if texmod won't work as is.

Update* It's a file that comes with Umod, my mistake. I have used it with Texmod in the method I described. But that is a last resort.

Last edited:

jonsnow

Potential Patron
So do I just let the game run and texmod will pull the textures? Because i let the game run for like 5 mins and the out folder is still empty.

Felldude

Content Creator
So do I just let the game run and texmod will pull the textures? Because i let the game run for like 5 mins and the out folder is still empty.

If you have all the boxes on the left side (same as screen shot) checked. The left and right arrow keys will cycle textures and the enter key will cause them to save or output.

jonsnow

Potential Patron
I can't figure this out for the life of me. I feel really stupid. I would rather literally buy you the game and let you do your thing lol.

Felldude

Content Creator
I can't figure this out for the life of me. I feel really stupid. I would rather literally buy you the game and let you do your thing lol.

If nothing is happening, its more likely texmod won't work. I put a link to umod up on my first post. It has a global hook function that might work.

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
so,
so far we are not able to use the logging mode and extract textures for later replacements.
that is a bit frustrating!

jmailcray

Potential Patron
special k does work with it, but unfortunately the butts are extremely flat so it'd be difficult to get anything looking good, and the tops would be even more difficult

Attachments

• tokyo1.png
    tokyo1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,317

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.