Thread attachments all screwy! (1 Viewer)

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Hey all, I just started posting my mods and it seems like 25% of the time my thread .swf attachments show where they are supposed to be but then they also start showing up as a list underneath the end of my post! When I edit it, the preview shows everything properly but when I post it the links show up again.

I never found out how I got rid of it each time but its getting annoying. I don't know if this is just on my computer or if everyone is seeing it.

I just want to keep my thread clean and organized.

My Thread:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4997.0

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Okay...maybe it's just my screen/account. When I wasn't logged on [viewing as a guest] to my account, the thread appeared normal. Once I logged on, it got all screwy again. Can anybody check out my thread and confirm if it looks like it's messed up or if it looks normal? Thanks in advance!

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
hugo_boss said:
Looks good for me

Faceless said:
I'm pretty sure it's a browser issue. Clear your cache and refresh.

Thanks for checking it out guys.

Faceless - I checked the thread and it was all screwy, then cleared my cache and it seemed to be okay afterwards. Not sure if it was a coincidence but it looks good now. I'll try that little trick more in the future to see if I can confirm the results. For now, as long as everyone else can view it fine, I'm happy.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.