1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thorn, from Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Tylin50, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Tylin50

Tylin50 Guest

Anybody remember the movie Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost? I'm requesting Thorn, the lead singer of the band, The Hex Girls. Truth be told, I don't properly understand how to resize images, so instead I'll just post links.

During my reference pic search, I couldn't find a single profile shot of her, but I'll post what I can.

http://www.angelfire.com/goth2/thehexgirlscoven.com/HGWG7.bmp

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/116/64a3376eb7e6436e852aac5060c004f5/l.jpg

http://rule34-data-000.paheal.net/_images/f95eff4029d4f2b7bead2b5f050fd0c4/731915%20-%20Dusk%20Hex_Girls%20Scooby-Doo%20Tenzen%20Thorn.jpg

If I find any other better images, I'll make another post.

2. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

You should find proper references for all 3 hex girls, then I will support this request.

3. Mr.Nobody

Mr.Nobody Potential Patron

I'd be willing to find the other hairs and the Mystery Inc versions. It may take a while though.

4. Mr.Nobody

Mr.Nobody Potential Patron

So yeah. Here's what I could find. I wish the guy who requested this did it, but there you go. If you need better ones let me know.

Attached Files:

5. rle68

rle68 Avid Affiliate

I could go for these myself

6. Eastwood007

Eastwood007 Potential Patron

This brings back fond memories of my youth, when I watched this all the time. No Job, no car payments. But at least now I can violently throatfuck them into unconsciousness. ;D

7. technoMage

technoMage Potential Patron

...Yeah, gonna have to add onto this request. I'd like to see it too. >.>

8. hankhankhank

hankhankhank Potential Patron

Well I tried to find some decent side pictures of Thorn however I came up with only one which wasn't good at all. Disappointing really considering how she looks...well that and the guy who requested this was a complete moron about requesting something. At least have a damn picture or two!
    I'm suprised this thread hasn't been deleted if I'm completely honest. A bit pointless to keep it hanging around taking up space and despite how much I would like to see a Thorn hair it's just not going to happen.

Oh and just a brief note. Dusk and Luna's hairs are done...more or see. Dusk's can be achived by simple recolouring Misty's hair whilst a Joanna Dark hair can be used for Luna.