The Walking dead Season 2 (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Before I say a single word , I wonder and wanted to ask

Will it be acceptable and appealed here if there is discussion and ryona videos for clementine who is a 10 years old girl ? the closest we get was ellie's age but she was 14 years old so she at best is considered a little teen but on the other hand clementine the main playable character in the walking dead season 2 is a 10 years old girl so she is still considered a little kid , I have no problem discussing and see ryona videos for her as she is a virtual character after all but I wanted to see if there is appealing in the forum here ?

I only played a little part in the game but there is a lot of interesting failed QTE scenes which reminds me of the zombies in Resident evil series so leaving clementine behing then this game has potential to have nice ryona

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
If any one interested , there is a lot of interesting QTEs in that game but the one i liked the most is a nice failed QTE scene where a Zombie bearhugs Clementine and start biting her in the neck until she dies

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah , This uploader covered all the deaths for Clementine in this episode , Too bad Christa wasn't dead by zombies but based on the stats of people then 90% of people choose to let her live so we may get another chance with her soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.