The Voerman Effect Ch1 (1 Viewer)

Furryona

Ryonani Teamster
"I thought I'd start a new life here... Gazing into those lifeless eyes, looking at her blood covering my hands, waiting for forever for my heart to beat... I guess it turned out to be true."

Gotta say, grabbing money and bailing on my parents may not have been my brightest choice, but I wanted to be free. I had just turned 19, I couldn't waste my time under their feet any longer. From one bus to another, I just put more and more distance between us. As far as I was concerned, being my own woman was all that mattered.

Before I knew it, my trip out into the darkness of a 5:00 AM departure ended in that same darkness late that night. I didn't know the time anymore, I didn't even know where I was... But one glance at a billboard told me all I needed to know. At some point, I arrived in Santa Monica.

It was the end of the line, so I had to get off here. Maybe find an apartment, buckle down, plan out my future... Or I could tour the city a little, see what kind of clubs were open this late. Thinking back, I admit I may have made a poor choice considering all the money I had to my name was currently in my jeans pocket.

But it was so exciting! Besides, there was only one way for all of this to go down. I'd enter the club, have my awkward moment of not fitting in, and I'd bump into that one fun guy. He'd be looking for a roommate with those dreamy chocolate eyes, and we'd take on the city together... It'll be perfect.

Fortunately for everything but my forehead, I ended up walking into a street sign and knocking myself out of my late-night daydream. Feeling my forehead with the tips of my fingers, I sighed with relief at not finding any blood. I swore I could hear someone laughing from an alleyway and I opted to just keep moving.

It didn't take long before the thumping of club music caught my attention. It was so... Sinfully angelic, if that even made sense. There was something almost gothic about the tone itself, and for some reason it... Began to draw me in. My feet were practically sentient, moving me closer and closer to the melodic aroma. As I rounded the corner, I gazed upon the building in question, seeing a sign hanging from high above me.

"Asylum...?"

I read the name out loud as if expecting the looming architecture to answer my poorly-expressed question. It was a fairly large building, four floors in height and with statues lining the outside of the second floor. Below these statues was a floor surging with the beckoning music, and above them were two floors emanating a serene yet curious pink light from within the windows.

More questions swirled in my mind, but in my curious stupor, I had already begun walking. By the time I was aware of my actions, my hand was already grasping the silver handle of the large wooden door that served as an entrance to a land unknown to me. I ran my hand through my dark hair and sucked in air to prepare myself.

I had run away from a conservative family, moved who knows how far away on a wing and a prayer, and now stood ready to enter a den of dark insanity. How could I have known what I was in for? The handle creaked as I applied pressure, the booming music growing louder as I leaned into the aged lumber until it gave way to my destiny...

...And I froze.

As I entered the building, walking through a tiny empty waiting room and approaching the core of the club itself, I froze. This was my first time at a club in this city. What was I doing? Why was I here? I ran from my parents for this, right? An exciting life surrounded by total strangers? The doubts and questions flooded over me in waves, and before I knew it I was looking for a payphone.

"Hey little one, you look lost."

A female voice cut through the music as if a blade aiming for my heart. Who was this, I wondered. My curiosity enough to slaughter a dozen cats for reasons I couldn't comprehend, I turned away from the single phone that caught my attention just a moment before. Before me stood... A woman.

She looked just my age, but her skin was ghostly pale. A playful smile danced across her darkly-painted lips, with piercing silver eyes that seemed to flip through my soul as if pages to a journal that I had forgotten to lock up. Her blonde hair was tied into pigtails, which seemed fitting for her revealing schoolgirl attire that bordered on fetish fuel. Her full breasts barely contained in a tiny white top, the blue pleated miniskirt leaving only the smallest details to the imagination...

What stood before me was nothing short of a vision of pure, unashamed desire and lust. I had no interest in other girls before, but I felt... Drawn to her. My eyes lowered as I took in her form, and my efforts were rather poorly hidden. She giggled and touched my chin to raise my eyes, meeting that alluring smile accompanied by eyes that, for some reason, I could only describe as... Hungry?

"Come now little one, my eyes are right here. What brings you to this little giggling packet of chaos of mine?"

I hesitated. What do I say? I'm a runaway? I don't know where I am? Your tits are so good they're making me question my sexuality? What do I even say?!

"I was drawn to the music."

Good save. I mumbled it in a partial daze, but good save nonetheless.

"Yes, I love it too. Brings out the animal in me, y'know?"

She swayed her hips as she spoke, turning away to look into the crowd as she bore her fangs. Metaphorical, of course, but an apt one considering all the innuendo stampeding about her.

"Who are you?"

I eventually managed to inquire, sounding a little more desperate than I wanted.

"You first, little one."

Her gaze returned to me as I felt myself stumbling over that title. Why did she keep calling me that? I'm not little, I'm 19! A year from tonight I'll officially be free of that wretched label of 'teen' and be an adult! ...That said, there was no harm in answering her question, and seeing as no one knew me in this sinister little place, I might as well do my best to make an impression.

"Raven."

I lied. Shit! Yeah my hair is dark and I have been considering purple tips and all but Raven? Seriously? I'm Erika, damnit! Stop trying to sound cool, you're a grown woman now! You won't impress her by making these kinds of things up! ...Wait, why am I trying to--

"I love it! So mysterious, little birdie..."

She moved closer to me, her hands reaching up for my shoulders. I could see know I was an inch or two over her, but as her breasts touched mine, I began to go blank.

"Well then, I. Am. Jeanette."

Jeanette... The singsong tone of her voice made the name sound like a heavenly symphony in my ears. My mind began to flood with her scent, her face, her voice, her name... And soon, it all became a blur.

I vaguely remember dancing, drinking, partying as wildly and freely as I could. The world didn't matter anymore, my parents didn't matter, my future, my past, nothing mattered at all. Nothing but Jeanette, and as she leaned in to kiss me, I realized at some point my back was pressed against red silk sheets, my shirt pulled over my head, and those painted lips pecking my exposed body with no offered resistance...

Then I awoke. As I sat up suddenly, a mere second passed before my clear mind began to take over once more. What just happened? Where was I? And why... Oh god, why was I naked and in someone else's bed?! It came flooding back. The partying, the drinks, the dancing, and... Jeanette.

She was gone, and I was alone for the moment. Good, I needed to process what just happened. Only here for one night and I already went gay for a clubbing schoolgirl. Well, time to get out of here. Now just to find my pants, and...

...And...

...This was when it happened. Where it all began. Leaning over the bed to see where my clothes had scampered off to, only to feel very dizzy. A horrible hangover of epic proportions, yet instead of wanting to barf, I wanted... To drink some more...

A pain in my neck caught my attention, and as my fingers rose to investigate the source, my eyes widened as suddenly it all became clear.

My neck had been pricked twice, and my skin as a whole had paled considerably. Checking my finger tips to see blood, I hungrily lapped it up only to then piece together the puzzle. I had been spotted, lured, charmed, and bitten by a creature of the night...

And now... I was one of those creatures. I had become a vampire.

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Oh~ I was expecting more Ryona but this was fun enough to give it a read and keep me reading. Good for you little furry creature. Keep it going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.