The Tournament [Interest and Thinking Topic] (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Last Hero
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Last Hero

I'm going to work on a fanfiction soon, and I was hoping to get some input

It'll be a simple crossover Ryona fanfic centered around a tournament, and I was hoping to get some suggestions for the combatants and who should fight whom. Without giving too much of the premise away, it features 8 'heroic' women and 8 'villains'. Here's the list so far.

Heroines:
Chun-Li
FemShepard
Batgirl
Black Cat
Tifa
Katara
Xiaoyu
Dixie Clements

Villains:
Juri Han
Tira (Soul Calibur)
Melona (Queen's Blade)
Vice (King of Fighters)
Azula
Mystique
Poison Ivy
Anesthesia

Last edited by a moderator:

KiLlEr CrOc

Potential Patron
I think Lightning(FF) and Palutena(Kid Icarus) would make an interesting addition to the heroines
I Dont really know many bad girls so cant help there :/

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
Tifa, Psylocke and Lyn from Fire Emblem for the good girls and maybe Ivy and since you have Mature, Vice as well for the bad girls. Vice's heavy hitting moves would be good for ryona imo

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
How about Reiko Hinomoto, Tina Armstrong or Kitana? I love seeing these girls get thrashed and brutally humiliated, especially Reiko Hinomoto

L

Last Hero

Was considering one of the girls from Rumble Roses, but I don't know about Reiko, kind of want some variety with the challengers, as far as types go. How about Candy Cane or Dixie?

Also, going to add Azula (from Avatar) and Tifa. Have some cool ideas for a Shepard vs. Azula fight.

Also, changed Mature to Vice - I actually meant Vice on the original list, but I get her and Mature mixed up a lot, for some reason.

E

endofallthings

I'm very happy to see FemShep on your list...but then I have a singular interest in her as a character...my vote (of course!) goes to Shep losing terribly to Azula!

...what about Baroness from GI Joe as a villain?

L

Last Hero

I considered Baroness, but I'm trying to stick with characters I'm reasonably familiar with, and I was never a big GI Joe fan. I doubt I'd do her justice.-

Tournament Bracket: First Round

Reiko Hinamoto (Rumble Roses)

vs

Vice (King of Fighters)

Chun Li (Street Fighter II)

vs

Melona (Queen's Blade)

Batgirl-Barbara Gordon (Batman)

vs

Anesthesia (Rumble Roses)

Black Cat (Spider-Man)

vs

Poison Ivy (Batman)

Tifa (Final Fantasy VII)

vs

Mystique (X-Men)

Katara (Avatar)

vs

Tira (Soul Calibur)

Xiaoyu (Tekken)

vs

Juri Han (Street Fighter)

Shepard (Mass Effect)

vs

Azula (Avatar)
All of the above is subject to chance, just want to nail out something tonight so I could start work this weekend.

L

Last Hero

Crap, I'm confusing her with Xianghua. Been too long since I played either of those games, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.