The sleepover (1 Viewer)

Berelhin

Vivacious Visitor
I came to Freds house at around 18:00 as he invited me to sleepover at his house for the weekend.I brought couple of snacks,We prepared the couch downs tairs so it will be comfortable to sleep in.We would open the snacks and took his PS4 and started to play some video games.At around 23:00 Freds sister came down stairs,It was couple of good years seens i saw her as Fred and i would rarely meet,We indeed kept talking to each other on the phone but werent able to meet face to face as he moved out to another town couple of years ago.She came to the salon where we played only wearing a white shirt and her black panties,She didnt seem to care that i saw her in her underwear.She would join us as well playing turns with us until Fred had enough for the day and went upstairs to sleep.

We kept talking and we decided to play a fighing game so we both could play at the same time.I would usually pick a strong wrestler type character because i liked the gameplay of them while she picked a female character that she dressed in minimal clothing.At first we would go even but then slowly i would notice she would let me win more and more and hint me to do some moves while playing.At frst i found it a bit wierd but she seemed to really enjoy it which led to the next event to happened.

"Do you want to try some of these moves?" She asked looking at me with her big and beautifull green eyes."S-sure...Wait,What do you mean try some of these moves?"i asked slightly nervously.."You know...We could do somthing similar from the game,Like a fighting match...until the other is knocked out"She said leaning closer to me slightly."S-sorry..i just dont want to...hurt you or be hurt"I said gulping slightly as her pretty face got a bit closer."Dont worry we wont hurt each other we will slightly fake it.We will pull back and not use full force...and play out if it hurts and stuff.Comeon! it will be fun!!"She would pout at me, I would sigh and say"Alright...we can give ti a try".

We then took our time to move the couch and have some space for our match."How will we know how to win? or who will loose or-"i was cut as she put a finger to my mouth and says"Simple....Improvise! like...Like when you see you can do somthing do it and if i can deffend it i will try to and you will choose if you will fail or not...Just improvise."I would nod as we would get into position.She took a similar stance like her character from the video game, so I took a stacne smilar to the wrestler I like to play.I looked at her up and down, she was so pretty, Her long brown hair going past ehr sholders her long sexy legs shiting their weight every now and then and her round breasts which would jiggle slightly under her white tight shirt."Are you ready?" she asked and i would nod."FIGHT!" she would exclaim as she would slowly move twords me.

I would nervously walk forwards and try to do a light a very light jab which she would block with both of her hands with a slight grunt.She would try and jab back but i would manage to block it.It was more like a small warmup to understand how hard to hit and how fast to not make it hurt more then anything.I rememberred a move from the game Where my character would dash in push the opponents hands to the side and do a bearhug.I would Dash in and push her hands to the slight she would gasp in surprise and I wrap my arms around her waist and lift her up,She was surprisngly easy to lift.I squeez slightly and she would start to grunt and I imiditly let go and ask"I am sorry! are you hurt?"She still held in my hands slightly chuckle"Dont worry as I said We need to play out the pain..lets have a safe word..how about Red to stop?"I would nod "Ok..lets return" I would start squeeing her again and she would start to grunt.I thought perhaps try to squeez abit more'she didnt say red yet so why not.I slowly would bring the preasure and i would feel her back arching and at the same time her breast pushing frorwards twards my face."Augh~" she would moan as i would keep the preasure for abit more.Well,What now i thought before rememberring another move.I would let go of the bearhug and grabed both of her sexy legs and pushed her making her fall backwards,I did it carefully to make sure she doesnt fall painfully but she still Would grunt as if in pain.I would then crawl up and sit on her falt belly looking down at her.She would pant abit and put both hands up as if to protect her face.I froze for abit not knowing what to do before feeling her hips push me from under me and she rolled to the side so now she was mounting me.She smiled and tried to grab my arm to try and twist in some soft of a lock.I thought perhaps I should try to let her to make it more realistic so i relaxed my arm and let her twist it.I would feel abit of pain but not too much as i was foreced to lay on my stomach as she twisted my arm.I would grunt a bit as if in pain and then i would feel my arm resting on somthing soft.She would put her arm clsoe to her chest to make sure the lock was secure,I would blush a bit but try not to put much attention to it and try to find away out of this.I would feel her loosen the hold so i took my opertunity and rolled to my back lifted my hips and rolled on top of her like she did.Again she puts her arms up to block but I remember another move my character would use.I grabed her sholder and rolled her to her stomach before lifting her hands so they would rest on my thighs and i grabbed her chin and started to pull."Ough~"she would moan as her face would look up to mine and her back would form a C shape.My eyes traveld from her shut eyes to her quiverring lips lower to her chin then to her breasts which pressed againt her shirt.The fight didnt seem to move on So I let her go,Still sitting on the lower side of her back.

She would pant and softly moan under me,which slowly turned me on.I shook my head and saw she didnt try and move so i thought to try another one.Still sitting on the lower of hr back i tunred to her legs and grab one and took it under my armpit.I would slowly shift from sitting on her lower back to her upper back and pulling on her leg.'AAAAAugh~"she would moan as her back again would form the shape of a C as i would pull on her leg.I looked down seeing her long sexy leg being streched my other couldnt help it but to rest on the inner part of her thigh feeling her soft smooth thig.My hand would slowly creep more and more dowards while she would keep moaing as if in pain,my hand almost was so close to her pussy but i stopped myself.I shook my head and let her go,She would crawl holding her leg as if in pain panting and moaning.I waited and she didnt seem to try any move again which I found to be a bit strange as I mangeded to do two moves and in a row.I thought for a second and rememberred another move.I would lightly pull her up so she would sit and would wrap my arms around her neck in a Dragon sleeper hold."Mhhhmmmmmmmhm" she would moan as i would arch her back again.I felt my other hand resting on her warm and flat stomach and again it would start to travel down . I got super close before I felt her more resisting so I played it out and let her go.She would lay down on her side massaging her neck panting and moaing.Again i waited but she Just was laying there.So i slowly lifted her up and I looked at her,Her hair was a mess covering slightly her pretty face, Her soft lips slightly parted her sexy legs would barely keep her standing,She was a good Roleplayer I must say.The way she looked made me more excited and before she would notice it i lifted her so she would lay on my back.My hands would wrap around her chin and thigh as I would start to pull on her."Auuugh~" she would moan as i would feel her warm body on my sholder being bent.my hands would travel again from her chin to her neck from her neck to her chest and eventually her breasts,My other hand went closer to her inner thigh before reaching her pussy."Aww~"she would moan more sexually then from pain as i would keep pulling giving both her pussy and breast abit of a squeez.I would blush red realzing what I did So i would lift her up and slam her down gently on my knee."Augh~" she would moan as if in pain again and roll off from my knee to the floor arching her back.Her white shirt slightly lifting showing her flast stomach.

She would lay there sobing and panting Still not attaking me in any way.So I went on another attak.Rolled her so she would be on her stomach and i laid on top of her pressing my body to hers slightly crushing her."Auwww~" she would moan more softly and sexually again, i would wrap my hands around her throat and roll on to my back.She would be laying on me as my hands would start to squeeze her neck.She would gasp trying to pull my hands away from her neck,I would arch my back To make the hold even tighter.I would feel her whole warm body laying on top of mine, Her nice ass resting on my hard cock her soft and sexy legs traped between mine.She would keep gasping and slightly sob before i would hear a saft "Awww~" moan as she would go limp.I slowly rolled to the sid letting her rest .I staird at her beautifull glisening body laying a heap next to me only her chest would go up and down as she would pant.I would roll her to her back and i would mount her leaning forwards to her beautifull face and whisperd"what now?"there was a short pause."I am unconscious and defendless....rape me"she would whisper back"it fine...Do what you want aslong i say red".So I did, I took her shirt off and now she was laying infront of me glisening from sweat in her braw and panties,her eyes shut her lips slightly open as her chest would keep going up and down.My lips would meet her soft lips forcing a moan from her, then they would move down to her neck and breasts, I would pin her hands above her head as i would keep on kissing.She would slightly sob and try pull away but without real force.My lips would have enough of her braw being on the way so i would forcfully Turn her so she would be laying on her belly."No...Dont Do this...please"she would sob as one hand would hold both of hers above her head the other opened her braw and pulled it away leaving her top part naked.I would then force her to sit with me behind her with both my hands grabing and playing with her breasts as my lips traveling her extended neck."No...STOP....PLeSE!!" She would sob again,She would try to push her self but again she didnt really try to get away.I would let go of her breasts making her fall forwards and grab her panties and pulled them down.Her eyes went open"NO!!...I beg you,...Dont to this! N-!!"She would be cut off as my cock would enter her vagaina.She would bite her lips so she wouldnt moan as i would start to thrust grabing her hair so she would lift of the ground so my hands could fin her breasts again.She would eventually break character as she would start to moan more and more. I would notcie she would start to shake from an orgazam as she would moan loudly.I would let her go and she would fall to the ground face first.I turn her over and leaned forwards, I saw her beautifull face coverd with her hair panting with tears running down the sides of her eyes."Who said we are finished?!" I exclaimed Before again Putting my cock inside of her.She would start moaning and my lips would travel her neck and around her breasts.She would orgazam again.Before Eventually I would start filling her in with my Cum.

After that night I would come visit often Fed and each time i would find away to get alone with his siter.Each time we would Ropleplay somthing new with different settings and different rules .And it all start with a simple sleep over of a friend I didnt see in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.