1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ryona RP Questionnaire!

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Idoro, May 14, 2014.

1. Idoro

Idoro Fully Functional Staff Member Moderator

When starting up the Blades of Kriegmar, I made up a little questionnaire for the members to fill out before we started the roleplay. It was a good chance for me to get to know the characters' personalities and how they would react to different situations better. What I didn't reveal was that the questionnaire was a part of a longer questionnaire that I made up a long time ago, and one I've been meaning to fix up.

Well fortunately for us, that time is now, and this time I'm going to give everyone on the RP forums a chance to get involved! If you have an OC that you've been wanting to use for some time, but haven't found the time or effort to get into a roleplay, you can fill out this questionnaire to give everyone (and perhaps yourself) an idea of their personality!

The rules are simple, I give a list of different situational questions and under each line, you will put down an in-character response! Here is an example with the character's (your) responses in green:

Does your character have anyone who they are friends with? In some cases, they might say something different to them depending on the circumstances. Feel free to add in specific character interaction if you so choose! For example, let us see what Chipponiz would say to his friend Joe while engaging in battle with a common enemy:

And so on, and so on.

Now with this being a ryona forum, you can bet that I'm going to cook up several different unfavorable situations for your character to be caught up in. >:D

So without further ado.. here is the questionnaire!

Code:
    Character Image here! (If applicable)
    Character Name:
    Roleplay/Series: (If applicable)

[B]INTRODUCTION[/B]

[COLOR="#FFFFFF"]#1: [I]Your character has just been asked to introduce themselves to a stranger. How would they do this?[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR="#FFFFFF"]#2: [I]You are seeing an old friend or loved one whom you have not seen for some time. How do you greet them?[/I][/COLOR]

#3: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Someone who has wronged you in the past has turned up again. How do you greet them?[/I][/COLOR]

[B]BATTLE START[/B]

#4: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]A battle is about to commence! What would you say before the fighting starts?[/I][/COLOR]

#5:[COLOR="#FFFFFF"] [I]The advantage is yours, a surprise attack! What would you say as soon as you made your move?[/I][/COLOR]

#6: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]This time, you are ambushed. What do you say as you are startled?[/I][/COLOR]

[B]BATTLE PROGRESS[/B]

#7: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]The enemies do not impress you in this fight. What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#8: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]The enemy looks like they can put up a decent fight. What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#9: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Hm, perhaps it wasn't a good idea to take on this enemy, they seem powerful. What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#10: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]One of your allies has just been downed in battle.. what do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#11: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You're having a difficult time with a tough foe, and you might not make it. Your allies are nearby, however. What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#12: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You have defeated an enemy! There are more to go, but what do you say at this moment?[/I][/COLOR]

#13: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]This is it, time to use your special ability! What do you say to your foe before unleashing your might against them?[/I][/COLOR]

#14: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]A powerful foe or the enemy's leader has been defeated by you! What do you say in celebration?[/I][/COLOR]

#15: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Ack.. the battle is not yet over, but you've been damaged too much to continue. What do you say as you retreat?[/I][/COLOR]

[B]END OF BATTLE[/B]

#16: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]The battle is won, and it couldn't have gone better. What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#17: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Nice job! You won and it was all because of your actions. What do you say in your moment of glory?[/I][/COLOR]

#18: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You have won, with a few wounds but no worse for wear. What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#19: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Your victory came at a heavy price.. and you may not have won at all. What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#20: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Ugh, the battle went south and you've been forced to retreat.. what do you say as you run away from battle?[/I][/COLOR]

#21: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You blew it! Your side lost and it was all your fault. How do you respond to this shame?[/I][/COLOR]

[B]ENCOUNTERS[/B]

#22: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You have just met someone of high noble standing and you introduce yourself. What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#23: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You are no about to present yourself to someone of high royalty. Choose your words wisely![/I][/COLOR]

#24: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Someone has challenged you! How do you respond?[/I][/COLOR]

#25: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Someone has challenged you to a duel, but they look unimpressive, how do you respond?[/I][/COLOR]

#26: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]A challenge, and this time by someone who looks way out of your league.. how do you respond?[/I][/COLOR]

#27: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]It's your arch nemesis, or a similarly-ranked bad guy you're about to engage battle with.. What do you say to them?[/I]
    [/COLOR]

[B]AILMENTS[/B]

#28: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Ack, you've been poisoned! What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#29: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Oh no, you're paralyzed.. what do you mutter before it sets in fully?[/I][/COLOR]

#30: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Yipes! You're being petrified! What do you say before you fully turn to stone?[/I][/COLOR]

#31: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You're blinded! You can't see a thing! What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#32: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Yeowch! Someone has trapped you in fire somehow, and you're burning alive! What do you yell?[/I][/COLOR]

#33: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]S-so cold.. someone has chilled you with ice.. what do you say before you're completely frozen?[/I][/COLOR]

#34:[COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I] EYOW! Someone is zapping you with electricity! How do you respond?[/I][/COLOR]

#35:[COLOR="#FFFFFF"] [I]Uck.. you're grounded and can't move your feet do to roots or thick mud, or something else. What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#36: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Eek! Something has grabbed you from behind! What do you say in surprise?[/I][/COLOR]

#37: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You're being wrapped tight in tendrils, tentacles or a bearhug. What do you utter out while constricted?[/I][/COLOR]

#38: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]WHAM! Someone just slammed you to the floor in a body slam or suplex. What do you say in your daze?[/I][/COLOR]

#39: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Crack! You've just been the victim of a vicious backbreaker... how do you respond?[/I][/COLOR]

#40: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Crap.. someone has shot you with an arrow or a bullet. You don't know how bad the wound is yet.. what do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#41: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]How can this be?! Someone just stabbed or impaled you... how do you respond?[/I][/COLOR]

#42: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You're getting sleepy... what do you say as you try to stay awake?[/I][/COLOR]

#43: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You're in great pain and your wounds are many.. what do you think to yourself in this condition?[/I][/COLOR]

#44: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]This isn't good. You're near death and can't take much more. What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#45: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]This can't be.. you've taken all you can.. and you are about to die. What do you say before you pass on from this world?[/I][/COLOR]

[B]PRAISE[/B]

#46: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You've just overcome a difficult puzzle or have done something equally as impressive. How do you boast?[/I][/COLOR]

#47: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]An ally of yours has overcome a great challenge! How do you congratulate them?[/I][/COLOR]

#48: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You've just saved an ally from certain death and they thanked you for it. How do you respond?[/I][/COLOR]

#49: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You got into a real dire situation... but have been saved from it! How do you respond to your rescuer?[/I][/COLOR]

#50: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You've just achieved the impossible, and have cemented yourself as a legend. How do you boast?[/I][/COLOR]

#51: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]An ally of yours has done a great deed, worthy of praise for all time! How do you congratulate them?[/I][/COLOR]

[B]OTHER[/B]

#52: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You've been cornered, and you must get assistance before it is too late. What do you yell to your comrades?[/I][/COLOR]

#53: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You are weak and your enemy is going to launch another attack on you. Do you plead for mercy or welcome the pain that is to come?[/I][/COLOR]

#54: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Your ally just perished in front of your eyes... what do you say in reaction?[/I][/COLOR]

#55: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You can see the enemy is about to launch a massive attack against you, but you can do nothing to prevent it. What do you say?[/I][/COLOR]

#56: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Someone has threatened you or one of your comrades! How do you respond to this?[/I][/COLOR]

#57:[COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I] Oops. You've fallen into a trap and can't get away. What do you say in this situation?[/I][/COLOR]

#58: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]A foe has beaten you to within an inch of your life.. and holds you by your head, asking you to beg for mercy. Do you do as they ask?[/I][/COLOR]

#59: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You're unable to defend yourself, and the enemy is about to attack a particularly vulnerable area, such as your breasts, crotch, or another weak spot... how do you respond?[/I][/COLOR]

#60: [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]You're restrained somehow, and your foe is about to punish one of your friends right in front of your eyes! How do you respond?[/I][/COLOR]
    Still confused on how to proceed? No worries! Allow me to demonstrate how to properly fill out this questionnaire, I'll even include some character-specific quotes!
    __________________________________​

[​IMG]
    Madelyn Amael
    Blades of Kriegmar

#1: Your character has just been asked to introduce themselves to a stranger. How would they do this?
    "Greetings! My name is Madelyn.

#2: You are seeing an old friend or loved one whom you have not seen for some time. How do you greet them?
    "It has been some time since I have last seen you! I hope you are doing well."

#3: Someone who has wronged you in the past has turned up again. How do you greet them?
    "...Oh... it's.. you."

BATTLE START

#4: A battle is about to commence! What would you say before the fighting starts?
    "May Sol give us her blessing and protection this day!"

#5: The advantage is yours, a surprise attack! What would you say as soon as you made your move?
    "Let us end this encounter swiftly."

#6: This time, you are ambushed. What do you say as you are startled?
    "Mm.. it seems we were caught off guard. Stay strong, everyone!"

BATTLE PROGRESS

#7: The enemies do not impress you in this fight. What do you say?
    "This shouldn't last very long. Let us finish with as little casualties as possible!"

#8: The enemy looks like they can put up a decent fight. What do you say?
    "It appears there is no other way out of this... I will pray for our success!"

#9: Hm, perhaps it wasn't a good idea to take on this enemy, they seem powerful. What do you say?
    "Oh.. this is going to test our abilities for sure.. stay strong my friends!"

#10: One of your allies has just been downed in battle.. what do you say?
    "Ah.. I was too late! I'm sorry.."
    Special: Alchana "M-Miss Alchana! no!"
    Special: Valerie "Sir Valerie! Are you alright?!"
    Special: Linara "Oh Miss Linara.. you shouldn't go off by yourself like this!"
    Special: "Miss Tylissa! Not again..."

#11: You're having a difficult time with a tough foe, and you might not make it. Your allies are nearby, however. What do you say?
    "Oh... c-could someone please lend me a hand?"

#12: You have defeated an enemy! There are more to go, but what do you say at this moment?
    "May Sol show you mercy."

#13: This is it, time to use your special ability! What do you say to your foe before unleashing your might against them?
    "The Light is strong with me! Now feel its power!"

#14: A powerful foe or the enemy's leader has been defeated by you! What do you say in celebration?
    "There is nothing faith cannot overcome!"
    Special: Delanni "Power corrupts... could you not see this, Delanni?"

#15: Ack.. the battle is not yet over, but you've been damaged too much to continue. What do you say as you retreat?
    "Uhhn... I-I'm sorry everyone... I can't go any further.. I have to retreat."

END OF BATTLE

#16: The battle is won, and it couldn't have gone better. What do you say?
    "I am glad we were able to end this without any bloodshed. The Goddess smiles upon us!"

#17: Nice job! You won and it was all because of your actions. What do you say in your moment of glory?
    "I only did what I had to. That we won was surely not on my merits alone."

#18: You have won, with a few wounds but no worse for wear. What do you say?
    "Mm, I suppose we should be thankful we are in one piece."

#19: Your victory came at a heavy price.. and you may not have won at all. What do you say?
    "Gah... that could've gone better... I pray we don't have to endure any more battles like that."

#20: Ugh, the battle went south and you've been forced to retreat.. what do you say as you run away from battle?
    "No more.. we have to escape while we still can! Pull back my friends!"

#21: You blew it! Your side lost and it was all your fault. How do you respond to this shame?
    "I... I cannot express my shame for this humiliation. Everyone, please forgive me..."

ENCOUNTERS

#22: You have just met someone of high noble standing and you introduce yourself. What do you say?
    "Greetings, sir/ma'am. I am Madelyn, a Priestess of Sol, at your service."

#23: You are now about to present yourself to someone of high royalty. Choose your words wisely!
    "My lord/lady, well met! How may this humble priestess be of service to you?"

#24: Someone has challenged you! How do you respond?
    "Huh? Y-you want to fight me? Alright..."

#25: Someone has challenged you to a duel, but they look unimpressive, how do you respond?
    "I don't think that is such a good idea... you may hurt yourself."

#26: A challenge, and this time by someone who looks way out of your league.. how do you respond?
    "Oh.. b-but how could I even hope to stand against one such as you?"

#27: It's your arch nemesis, or a similarly-ranked bad guy you're about to engage battle with.. What do you say to them?
    "....I will not falter, especially to one as despicable as yourself.. come!"

AILMENTS

#28: Ack, you've been poisoned! What do you say?
    "Uuugh... wh-what is this? It hurts my insides.."

#29: Oh no, you're paralyzed.. what do you mutter before it sets in fully?
    "Nngh! S-someone help... p-pl..."

#30: Yipes! You're being petrified! What do you say before you fully turn to stone?
    "-gasp- Ah.. wh-what is happening to me?!"

#31: You're blinded! You can't see a thing! What do you say?
    "I.. I can't see!"

#32: Yeowch! Someone has trapped you in fire somehow, and you're burning alive! What do you yell?
    "AAHHH!!! Hot hot hot hot!!"

#33: S-so cold.. someone has chilled you with ice.. what do you say before you're completely frozen?
    ""C-cold... ha-ha..have to.. w-warm.. up.."

#34: EYOW! Someone is zapping you with electricity! How do you respond?
    "AACK!!! S-stop this..!"

#35: Uck.. you're grounded and can't move your feet do to roots or thick mud, or something else. What do you say?
    "What?! I.. I'm stuck!"

#36: Eek! Something has grabbed you from behind! What do you say in surprise?
    "AH!! Please.. let me go!"

#37: You're being wrapped tight in tendrils, tentacles or a bearhug. What do you utter out while constricted?
    "Ahhh... s-so tight.. I can't.. breathe.."

#38: WHAM! Someone just slammed you to the floor in a body slam or suplex. What do you say in your daze?
    "UGH! Uuuhh...."

#39: Crack! You've just been the victim of a vicious backbreaker... how do you respond?
    "AAYIIIEEEE!!!!!"

#40: Crap.. someone has shot you with an arrow or a bullet. You don't know how bad the wound is yet.. what do you say?
    "AH! H-have to get away..."

#41: How can this be?! Someone just stabbed or impaled you... how do you respond?
    "Hngk!! This.. this isn't good.."

#42: You're getting sleepy... what do you say as you try to stay awake?
    "Mmmmuuh... so... tired.... -yawn- can't... fall.."

#43: You're in great pain and your wounds are many.. what do you think to yourself in this condition?
    "Hyah... have to... to heal myself.."

#44: This isn't good. You're near death and can't take much more. What do you say?
    "Ugh.. th.. this appears to be the end..."
    Special: Alchana "M-Miss Alchana.. please, save yourself.."
    Special: Valerie "I.. I will not give up, Sir Valerie.."
    Special: Linara "Miss Linara... p-please help me.."
    Special: Tylissa "Ah.. I won't die here.. we've still so much to teach each other."

#45: This can't be.. you've taken all you can.. and you are about to die. What do you say before you pass on from this world?
    "No... I... I can't.... Goddess... forgive me.."
    Special: Alchana "Alchana.. I'm.. sorry for.. being such a burden.."
    Special: Valerie "Sir Valerie... I.. failed you.."
    Special: Linara "Oh.. Linara... I'm.. so sorry.."
    Special: Tylissa "T-Tylissa.. I am proud.. to have called you a friend.."
    Special: Delanni "Y-your path... is one of... destruction...please.. stop before it is too.."

PRAISE

#46: You've just overcome a difficult puzzle or have done something equally as impressive. How do you boast?
    "Ah... I just got lucky, that's all!"

#47: An ally of yours has overcome a great challenge! How do you congratulate them?
    "Oh, yes! The Goddess smiles upon you today!"
    Special: Alchana "Yay, Miss Alchana! I knew you could do it!"
    Special: Valerie "Nothing is too hard for you to overcome, Sir Valerie!"
    Special: Linara "Miss Linara! I am very proud of you!"
    Special: Tylissa "So this is the Great and Powerful Tylissa!"

#48: You've just saved an ally from certain death and they thanked you for it. How do you respond?
    "I am glad you are safe.. but by the Goddess, please don't do something like that again!"
    Special: Alchana "Miss Alchana!! Please be more careful.."
    Special: Valerie "Sir Valerie! Are you alright?"
    Special: Linara "Oh Miss Linara, you mustn't rush ahead of us!"
    Special: Tylissa "Ah.. Miss Tylissa... how many times must I warn you?"

#49: You got into a real dire situation... but have been saved from it! How do you respond to your rescuer?
    "F-forgive me.. I hate to be such a burden all the time.."
    Special: Alchana "I'm sorry, Alchana... I always worry you, don't I."
    Special: Valerie "I am alright.. thanks to you, Sir Valerie!"
    Special: Linara "Ugh.. sorry to trouble you, Miss Linara."
    Special: Tylissa "Oh.. it looks like I'm the one who should take my own advice this time, huh?"

#50: You've just achieved the impossible, and have cemented yourself as a legend. How do you boast?
    "The Goddess has chosen me as her Champion! I will not let her down!"

#51: An ally of yours has done a great deed, worthy of praise for all time! How do you congratulate them?
    "Your success this day is nothing short of legend! I give my sincere congratulations!"
    Special: Alchana "Alchana... I am truly proud of you today. I.. don't think I've ever been happier!"
    Special: Valerie "I am sure you do your father proud today, Sir Valerie!"
    Special: Linara "Miss Linara, just like the stories of old.. you have become a legend on this day!"
    Special: Tylissa "Goodness... you really do possess such great power, Miss Tylissa!"

OTHER

#52: You've been cornered, and you must get assistance before it is too late. What do you yell to your comrades?
    "Uh... s-someone please help me!"

#53: You are weak and your enemy is going to launch another attack on you. Do you plead for mercy or welcome the pain that is to come?
    "Please..! No more... I.. I give up..!"

#54: Your ally just perished in front of your eyes... what do you say in reaction?
    "G-goddess nooo!"
    Special: Alchana "ALCHANA!!!! ......"
    Special: Valerie "No! Valerie! Get up.. please! ...VALERIE!!"
    Special: Linara "L-Linara?! Noooo!!!!"
    Special: "Oh please no..Tylissa?! TYLISSAA!!"

#55: You can see the enemy is about to launch a massive attack against you, but you can do nothing to prevent it. What do you say?
    "Please.. STOP!"

#56: Someone has threatened you or one of your comrades! How do you respond to this?
    "Hey! Don't think I will allow you to harm my friends!

#57: Oops. You've fallen into a trap and can't get away. What do you say in this situation?
    "Oh no! Uh.. c-can anyone help me? Please..?"

#58: A foe has beaten you to within an inch of your life.. and holds you by your head, asking you to beg for mercy. Do you do as they ask?
    "I... I don't want to die... please.. have.. mercy.."

#59: You're unable to defend yourself, and the enemy is about to attack a particularly vulnerable area, such as your breasts, crotch, or another weak spot... how do you respond?
    "Noo! Not there!"

#60: You're restrained somehow, and your foe is about to punish one of your friends right in front of your eyes! How do you respond?
    "Ah.. NO! I beg of you, don't do this...!!"

And there you have it. Feel free to take your time filling it out, and get a real feel for how your character may react to some of these situations. Does your character have any allies or enemies to whom they may respond differently? Include them too! Most of all, have fun with it. Don't think too hard on any one response, and feel free to skip some questions entirely if they don't fit your character well!

I will add some questions to this over time if I think of any or if some are suggested to me. Oh, and feel free to update your responses as time goes on, I know I will!

Feel free to ask me any questions if you're confused or unsure on how to proceed. We here at Ryonani thank you for your participation as always!

2. unknownwatcher

unknownwatcher Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Note: Tasha is a friend of rebecca's who died at the hands of a group of bandits.

and that's my questionnaire answers for Rebecca Kilda. As you can see, she's still being refined but I believe I got her personality down. If anyone has any suggestions,critiques, or criticisms, please PM me. I'll update this post with the watcher's answers to the questions as well.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
  3. SufferingLily

SufferingLily Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Character Name: Nasara Lindel
    Roleplay/Series: None (currently being written)

INTRODUCTION

#1: Your character has just been asked to introduce themselves to a stranger. How would they do this?
    “I am Nasara of the Ananti.”

#2: You are seeing an old friend or loved one whom you have not seen for some time. How do you greet them?
    “We meet again… I’m happy to see you.”

#3: Someone who has wronged you in the past has turned up again. How do you greet them?
    “You must be brave to show your face before me again.”

BATTLE START

#4: A battle is about to commence! What would you say before the fighting starts?
    “My blade is swift and my heart steady. Are you prepared?”

#5: The advantage is yours, a surprise attack! What would you say as soon as you made your move?
    “You’ve made a fatal mistake.”

“We were careless. Everyone prepare for battle.”

BATTLE PROGRESS

“You can still run.”

“Perhaps you will prove a worthy challenge.”

#9: Hm, perhaps it wasn't a good idea to take on this enemy, they seem powerful. What do you say?
    “We’ve endured much, we can endure this as well.”

“Ah! You need to be careful.”

#11: You're having a difficult time with a tough foe, and you might not make it. Your allies are nearby, however. What do you say?
    “I… I can’t do this alone!”

#12: You have defeated an enemy! There are more to go, but what do you say at this moment?
    “One down and more to follow.”

#13: This is it, time to use your special ability! What do you say to your foe before unleashing your might against them?
    “I am one with my blade, together we will pierce your heart.”

#14: A powerful foe or the enemy's leader has been defeated by you! What do you say in celebration?
    “You were strong… but I was stronger.”

#15: Ack.. the battle is not yet over, but you've been damaged too much to continue. What do you say as you retreat?
    “I got careless… I must retreat for now.”

END OF BATTLE

“Masterfully done my friends.”

#17: Nice job! You won and it was all because of your actions. What do you say in your moment of glory?
    “I did what needed done.”

“We are unharmed, that is a victory itself.”

#19: Your victory came at a heavy price.. and you may not have won at all. What do you say?
    “That took everything we had. Is everyone ok?”

#20: Ugh, the battle went south and you've been forced to retreat.. what do you say as you run away from battle?
    “Grrr… we run now but we live to fight again.”

#21: You blew it! Your side lost and it was all your fault. How do you respond to this shame?
    “I… I have failed us.”

ENCOUNTERS

#22: You have just met someone of high noble standing and you introduce yourself. What do you say?
    “I am Nasara Lindel, a pleasure meeting you my lord.”

#23: You are no about to present yourself to someone of high royalty. Choose your words wisely!
    “Hail my lord/lady, I am good for few things but my sword is yours should you require it.”

“Then let us fight.”

#25: Someone has challenged you to a duel, but they look unimpressive, how do you respond?
    “You do this at your own peril.”

#26: A challenge, and this time by someone who looks way out of your league.. how do you respond?
    “You may win… but you will pay a price.”

#27: It's your arch nemesis, or a similarly-ranked bad guy you're about to engage battle with.. What do you say to them?
    “You are an evil the world is better without. Prepare for the end.”

AILMENTS

“I… I do not feel well.”

“gyah… need some help here.”

#30: Yipes! You're being petrified! What do you say before you fully turn to stone?
    “I… I can’t move!”

“Where are you coward?!”

#32: Yeowch! Someone has trapped you in fire somehow, and you're burning alive! What do you yell?
    “Someone… anyone help me. It burns!”

#33: S-so cold.. someone has chilled you with ice.. what do you say before you're completely frozen?
    “It’s-s-s-s so c-c-cold.”

“Ahhh… stop, stop.”

#35: Uck.. you're grounded and can't move your feet do to roots or thick mud, or something else. What do you say?
    “I’m stuck!”

“Aaaah, who’s there!?”

#37: You're being wrapped tight in tendrils, tentacles or a bearhug. What do you utter out while constricted?
    “Release me… now.”

#38: WHAM! Someone just slammed you to the floor in a body slam or suplex. What do you say in your daze?
    “Ahhh… what hit me?”

#39: Crack! You've just been the victim of a vicious backbreaker... how do you respond?
    “No no noooo… Ahhhhhh!”

#40: Crap.. someone has shot you with an arrow or a bullet. You don't know how bad the wound is yet.. what do you say?
    “Have to clean the wound… have to get away.”

#41: How can this be?! Someone just stabbed or impaled you... how do you respond?
    “Hrrrg… you bastard.”

“No… I can’t… can’t sleep now.”

#43: You're in great pain and your wounds are many.. what do you think to yourself in this condition?
    “I have to keep going. Ignore the pain.”

#44: This isn't good. You're near death and can't take much more. What do you say?
    “I can’t fall here… not in a place like this.”

#45: This can't be.. you've taken all you can.. and you are about to die. What do you say before you pass on from this world?
    “Is this… as far as I go?”

PRAISE

#46: You've just overcome a difficult puzzle or have done something equally as impressive. How do you boast?
    “This was nothing.”

#47: An ally of yours has overcome a great challenge! How do you congratulate them?
    “Impressive, you handled yourself well.”

#48: You've just saved an ally from certain death and they thanked you for it. How do you respond?
    “Promise to do the same for me and we are even.”

#49: You got into a real dire situation... but have been saved from it! How do you respond to your rescuer?
    “I will repay you for this.”

#50: You've just achieved the impossible, and have cemented yourself as a legend. How do you boast?
    “My swordplay will be known throughout the world!”

#51: An ally of yours has done a great deed, worthy of praise for all time! How do you congratulate them?
    “Today I am truly proud to call you friend.”

OTHER

#52: You've been cornered, and you must get assistance before it is too late. What do you yell to your comrades?
    “I… I can’t do this alone!”

#53: You are weak and your enemy is going to launch another attack on you. Do you plead for mercy or welcome the pain that is to come?
    “Do your worst.”

#54: Your ally just perished in front of your eyes... what do you say in reaction?
    “No! No… this can’t be.”

#55: You can see the enemy is about to launch a massive attack against you, but you can do nothing to prevent it. What do you say?
    “No, stop… I have to get away.”

#56: Someone has threatened you or one of your comrades! How do you respond to this?
    “Watch your tongue… before you lose it.”

#57: Oops. You've fallen into a trap and can't get away. What do you say in this situation?
    “I can’t believe I let this happen.”

#58: A foe has beaten you to within an inch of your life.. and holds you by your head, asking you to beg for mercy. Do you do as they ask?
    “I… I will never beg.”

#59: You're unable to defend yourself, and the enemy is about to attack a particularly vulnerable area, such as your breasts, crotch, or another weak spot... how do you respond?
    “N… no, do not you coward!”

#60: You're restrained somehow, and your foe is about to punish one of your friends right in front of your eyes! How do you respond?
    “Don’t you dare touch him/her!”

Here is a little bit more about the character if you're interested.
    http://www.ryonani.com/roleplay/5473-my-first-original-character-nasara.html

4. unknownwatcher

unknownwatcher Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

and there's my watcher character(can be used as an attacker or as a victim for f/m gyaku purposes)

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
  5. Ilysanth

Ilysanth Potential Patron

Character Name: Liorne
    Roleplay/Series: None; funsies
    INTRODUCTION#1: Your character has just been asked to introduce themselves to a stranger. How would they do this?
    She asks a few questions about the strange to confirm his/her identity. If pleased with the answers, she will directly greet the stranger. If not, her reactions range from outright saying no to warily talking with the stranger.
    Surprise comes first, then confirmation, then heartwarming conversation about what has happened, how they are, etc.
    Kill that person immediately if there is a good chance to. If not, await the chance to kill that person and strike.
    BATTLE START
    Nothing. Many honorable warriors have taught her that only the battle matters and not the words after or before.
    Nothing. Saying something has a high chance of losing the element of surprise.
    Raise an alarm as quickly as possible, and if possible, enhance your voice to confuse your enemies as quickly as possible and turn the situation around.
    BATTLE PROGRESS
    Dispatch them quickly. There is no such thing as underestimating an enemy.
    Say anything enhanced by magic to weaken their resolve or convince them to not fight you.
    Focus on saying something to keep them from fighting you, or instead of saying something, do something to distract them and forge a quick escape.
    Try your best to stay calm. Although a wave of terror will hit you, you must stay calm or risk losing more allies.
    Quickly bring attention to yourself and shout for assistance from your allies.
    Do not say anything. Instead, brutally overkill the fallen enemies' corpse to either throw them off their cool or cause them to flee.
    (In the case of her official medium, she would be saying the words of power necessary for the magic.)
    Shout a vicious battle roar enhanced by magic, then do something to show all of your enemies that you have slain the powerful foe or enemy's leader.
    Don't waste your energy on words besides giving the order to retreat.
    END OF BATTLE
    Commend your allies for an extremely well executed battle.
    Be humble and encourage your allies by insisting that their actions helped you.
    Keep morale high by commending your allies.
    Watch for anyone who is losing the will to fight. Try to keep the morale loss at a minimum, but don't be afraid for desperate measures if needed.
    Give the order to retreat and say nothing more. If you will take your revenge later, it will be when they least expect it.
    Directly admit defeat while staring at your allies in the eyes, then reflect back on the mistakes you made and plan to fight another day.
    ENCOUNTERS
    Examine that person closely, and make a great first impression.
    #23: You are now about to present yourself to someone of high royalty. Choose your words wisely!
    Respectfully greet them. Err on the side of brownnosing.
    Draw your sword. Bow to the enemy. Assume your stance. Such as your master told you. Such as how your training taught you. Such is how you will act from the moment you fought with sticks to the day you meet your end.
    Draw your sword. Bow to the enemy. Assume your stance. Such as your master told you. Such as how your training taught you. Such is how you will act from the moment you fought with sticks to the day you meet your end.
    AILMENTS
    Naturally, you will grunt in pain. You will also make your allies know that you have been poisoned.
    Do not mutter. Stay calm and fight it.
    (In her official medium, she will begin saying the words of power to counter the effect.)
    Stay calm. Let your allies know you can not see. Focus on your center. Remember your training.
    You'll definitely scream in pain, but you will also attempt to shout for your allies to put out the fire.
    Quickly shout for your allies to thaw you.
    You don't. Electricity hurts. You'll just scream out naturally.
    Keep your sword steady and let your allies know of your situation.
    Say nothing. Remember your training. Stay calm, and attempt to turn the situation around.
    It'll be a bit hard to stay calm. As composed as Liorne is, she's never really learned how to overcome tendrils or tentacles. Instead of uttering, she might actually shout for her allies to help her or even freak out.
    You whimper in pain, probably.
    You whimper in pain, probably.
    You grunt in pain and softly curse to yourself.
    You scream in pain. Stabbing hurts.
    You don't say anything besides shouting nonsense to keep yourself awake. You also slap yourself across the face.
    Quickly examine your surroundings and form a plan to get to a safe spot to heal.
    Do not give up hope. Try to find a way to turn this around.
    Quietly accept your death. You have done all you can. Anything you have not atoned for will be solved later. If possible, die with a smile.
    PRAISE
    You don't boast. You praise yourself and anyone helping you.
    You place your hand over your heart and bow to them respectfully. At least, it's a symbol of high praise where you're from.
    Nod to them and tell them don't have it happen again.
    You place your hand over your heart and bow to them respectfully. At least, it's a symbol of high praise where you're from.
    Don't boast. Look around at what your actions have accomplished. That is enough boasting for you.
    You hug them.
    OTHER
    Yell something that will definitely get their attention.
    Do not plead. Do not beg. Do not fear. Do not taunt. Do not weep. Every attack that hits you must be returned with either an attack of your own or stoic resistance.
    You grit your teeth in pain and possible cry out briefly, but after that, you will calmly attempt to avenge that person. It doesn't matter if it is now or later. It will happen.
    Shout for your allies to be ready for their attack.
    Defiantly stare back at them. Do not show fear in a hostage situation, or you will lose control over it.
    Curse softly, but then find a way out of it.
    Briefly say that the last time you begged for mercy, you had to run up and down a mountain in half an hour. After that, spit in that person's face.
    Well, bloody try and defend yourself. You aren't a target dummy. Use magic if you need to.
    Act like you don't care. You most likely don't care anyway.

6. NNin

NNin Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Petals

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Petal Lang and Petal Hui
    http://www.ryonani.com/images/4582-original-character-petal.html

INTRODUCTION

"Greetings. My name is Lang, the Petal of Bai Bi Company."
    “And Hui, from the same league.”

"Hello! It had been a long time. How have you been?”
    “Long time no see. I hope you are fine.”

“Oh, it’s you…"
    “…..”

BATTLE START

"It’s time for action!"
    “Are you ready?”

"Opening!"
    “I will keep quiet until my blow landed.”
    “That’s too anti-zako, Hui…”
    “Really? Then… Prepare!”

"Surprise attack? Not so bad!"
    “Beware, sister.”

BATTLE PROGRESS

"Is that all you got?"
    “I expected better than that.”

"You are good. But I still have more for you."
    “Impressive. Ready for the next move then?”

"A challenge? Not so bad!"
    “Could you hold back a little?”

"This can’t be…!"
    “Oh, no!”

"Maybe it’s time for double team…"
    “Tactical assistance requested.”

"Who’s next?"
    “Next, please?”

"Take this! Blossom Feet!"
    “I think we never shout our technique’s name…”
    “It’s cool, you know.”
    “Really? Then… Take this… Dancing Girl!”

"I defeated an officer."
    “That sounds familiar…”
    “Or we will say Enemy Leader Exterminated.”

"We can’t do it... Fall back, sister!"
    “Tactical withdrawal requested.”

END OF BATTLE

"A flower isn’t beautiful…"
    “…with just a single petal.”
    //combination kung-fu poses

"My hard training paid off."
    “That’s because my sister supported me.”

"That was a good challenge…"
    “It was a hard battle, but we did it.”

"Maybe it’s time to adjust our tactic…"
    “Let’s note this battle information for future analysis…”

"This is too much… Retreat! I will be the rear guard."
    “Perform Tactical Withdrawal immediately.”

"I failed you.”
    “That was my fault…”

ENCOUNTERS

"Greetings, sir/ma'am. My name is Lang, the Petal of Bai Bi Company."
    “And Hui, from the same league. We are at your service.”

"Greetings, sir/ma'am. It’s an honor to meet you."
    “How may we petals be of service to you?”

"OK, let’s do it."
    “Oh… OK. Are you ready?”

"…sorry, mister. But I need permission to do it."
    “Maybe… another time?”

"Let’s try our best."
    “Please hold back.”

"I always wait for this time…"
    “Prepare yourself, because I will be serious…”

AILMENTS

"Ughh… what… is this? My body…"
    “It’s… hurt from inside…”

"Wha… I ca.. not…"
    “I doubt I can say something in time…”

"M… my body… it’s… ahh!"
    “I doubt I can say something in time…”
    “Nah, just do it, sister.”
    “…my body… it’s harde…”

"My eyes!"
    “…I can’t see!”

"It’s HOT! HOT!"
    “...somebody, help!”

"My body… is fr..ze.."
    “*sing ‘Let It Go.’”
    “.......”

"Damn! Chi Armor can’t… achk!"
    “Need to… argh!”

"Guh! Can’t move my legs!"
    “Need someone… to pull me…”

"Release!"
    “What?”

"M… my breath…"
    “Must… escape…”

"Sometime it’s hard to imagine what I say in dazing…"
    “Nah, just do it, sister.”
    “Ugh! Uuummm…”
    “…my… head…”

"Arghhhghg!"
    “Arghhhghg!”

"Luckily... my Chi Armor lessens it…"
    “...need to find cover…”

"Hngh! Yo… you…"
    “…it… hurt… (I assume.)”

“One… more… stage."
    “5 minutes… please.”

"Have to find a place for patching up."
    “And first aid.”

“No… not… now…"
    “…don’t want… to die…”

"Sorry… sisters…. I…"
    “…this is… my end?”

PRAISE

"I learned that from Gelda."
    “Gelda?”
    “A game with many puzzles. You play as a man in green and must overcome them to rescue princess Gelda.”
    “I see. Oh, I will say ‘I always practice my thoughts.’”

"Great! That’s what I expected..."
    “…from us, Petals.”

"I’m glad you are safe! Be more careful!"
    “That’s my duty.”

"Thank you. I'm in your debt."
    “I’m sorry for that.”

"This is what Petal of Bai Bi capable of."
    “Together, we won’t fail.”

"That’s far better than I can imagine! You are the greatest!"
    “Congratulation. That’s a truly great deed.”

OTHER

"I need a support here!"
    “Could someone lend me a hand?”

"Not Yet! Come!"
    “Could you… hold back a little?”

“My… sister?”
    “…this can’t be…”

"Grit my teeth and hope I still have a Chi to use Chi Armor. Or else I will just curse."
    “Same as my sister.”

“Sorry, but you must face me first!”
    "I shall be your opponent.”

"Um… I need help."
    “Rescue Requested.”

"Please… no more…"
    “…I beg you…”

"No! Not there!"
    “Same as my sister.”

"Stop! Not my sister!"
    “Please stop…”

"I think that's all."
    "I wish we can add more ryona feel..."
    "And we may speak differently, but we also share each other's quote sometime."

7. Mariposa

Mariposa Vivacious Visitor

INTRODUCTION

I punch them. "Hi, my name is Lily, I am half-demon."
    My mother is Succubus. I give the kiss of the death, but stop well short of killing.
    I am half demon. I kill them.
    BATTLE START

"Party time!" With a half-smile.
    "Killing time!"
    "Which fucking universe did your fat ass drop out of?!"
    BATTLE PROGRESS

"Pathetic. Not worth my time."
    "Make my make-up run!"
    I assume fetal position and beg for death, then while they are distracted, I throw a shank.
    "RARRRRRRRRG!"
    I lead the foe into my allies and together we destroy the foe.
    I say nothing and charge the remaining foes.
    Nothing. I just start eating their soul.
    "That all you got? Huh? HUH!?"
    I do not. I start eating souls and recovering.
    END OF BATTLE

"Come back later, bitches! I will give you more pain!"
    "Eat my shit, bitches!"
    "Merely a flesh wound."
    "WHAT THE FUCK!? ALL RIGHT, WHICH ONE OF YOU BITCHES WENT AND OFFED THEMSELVES!?"
    "I WILL EAT YOU BITCHES FOR THIS!"
    I take the beating from my allies I deserve.
    ENCOUNTERS

My mother is the demon queen. There is no one higher than me except her.
    #23: You are no about to present yourself to someone of high royalty. Choose your words wisely!
    Same as above.
    "Ready to die?"
    "Very well, come and die."
    I accept and eat their soul, same as usual.
    "Heh, you actually showed up to die."

AILMENTS

I brush it off because I am already dying from some fucked up auto-immune disease only half-demons can get.
    I shoot myself with a stimulant.
    I give a flirtation grin. "Hit me with a mallet afterward."
    "That is okay, my eyes were already gone. I was blind from the start."
    "YOU FUCKHEAD! YOU ARE BURNING A DEMON! I WAS BORN IN FIRE!"
    "OH FUCK! I CANNOT IGNITE!"
    I screech in orgasm.
    I pull my wings out of my ass and fly off.
    Turn and strike.
    "FUCK ME!"
    I shake it off and get back up.
    I drain my opponent's soul to heal my back.
    I grab the closest thing with a soul and eat.
    I eat the idiot bitch's soul.
    I fall asleep and fight drunk.
    If I can eat a soul, I do. If not, I am half demon. I let myself heal.
    I eat my opponent's soul.
    I eat my opponent's soul. I am a succubus! I can heal by eating souls!
    PRAISE

"Who's the smart bitch!?"
    Slap them on the back knocking them down accidently.
    "I know a better way to thank me." I say flirtatiously.
    "Thanks for meddling."
    "Who's the Queen Bitch!?"
    Throw them a feast.
    OTHER

"Uh, I am over here!"
    I eat their soul.
    "NOO! TIME TO DIE YOU BITCH!" I say as I charge in.
    I eat their soul. Obviously, I am Succubus, of course I am going to steal a soul to save my ass or that of my allies'.
    I just outright kill the idiot bitch.
    I let the trap happen and trap the trapper.
    I eat their soul.
    I eat their soul.
    I eat the foe's soul. Honestly, how do you expect a Succubus to behave?

8. SonicMarioHero

SonicMarioHero Vivacious Visitor

Character Name:Maya Gainsboroth
    INTRODUCTION

Hello there! My name is Maya! May I ask yours?

My goodness it has been so long!

Oh... It's just you.
    BATTLE START

Time to brace myself for combat!

Ha! I've taken the upper hand!

Whaaa? Where did you come from?
    BATTLE PROGRESS

Well that was quite easy.

A fight that indeed was in which me and my opponet were equal.

I may have not taken the best course of action.

No! I must come to their aid!

Please! Someone give me your help!

Gracious success! Lets keep this momentum!

Prepare yourself! You shall not survive this!

Gracious day! I've done it!

I'm sorry for letting you all down...

END OF BATTLE

A great victory has been gained!

This could not have gone better!

This was quite a satisfactory victory.

My wounds are quite tolling on my body...

I can't I let myself become such a burden... I apologize everyone...

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe it.... I'm sorry everyone!

ENCOUNTERS

Why hello sir or madam! I am graced to be in your presence.

Sire I am here as a humble person in your kingdom.

A challenge? It would be rude of me to decline.

Um... Are you sure you want to do this?

Well... It might be a rough fight but I can't turn a challenge down.

I shall not lose! Never give in to the likes of you!

AILMENTS

Wha... How did this happen... I'm getting weaker.

No... Someone... Please...

Help me... Please...

I can't see! Where am I?

Ow! These flames are burning me up! I must put them out!

- - - Updated - - -

Sssssss... Ssssooooo cccc-cccooollldddd....

Augh! It's electrifying me!

What is this? I must find a way out!

Ayyyiiieeee! What's going on here?! Please let me go!

Uh... So tight... Can't breath...

Whaaaa... I'm so dizzy...

Aiiiiyyyyeeeeee!

I've been injured... I need to heal myself...

How... How can this be?

Eyes getting heavy... Losing ability to stay awake...

No... This is very bad... I need to recover...

- - - Updated - - -

I need to get out of here... Must recover my health...

So is this really how my life ends... No... I wish it wouldn't end here...
    PRAISE

Success! This must be great!

Amazing! You really an inspiration

No problem! You would have done the same for me!

Thank you... I dread to think of what would'vd happened.

This is a glorious day! Never before did I think of this happening!

You are quite the extraordinary person!
    OTHER

Help! Please I require assistance!

No please! I beg for your mercy! I yield!

- - - Updated - - -

No... This cannot be... This isn't real...

No! I have no choice but to brace myself!

How dare you! No one speaks so rudely to us!

Oh no! How could I let myself fall for this!

Please... Mercy... I yield to your strength...

Oh no! I'm left completely open! Please stop!

NO! STOP PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
  9. Raden

Raden Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Character Image here!

[​IMG]

Character Name: Ramona Umbra

Roleplay/Series: Blades of Kriegmar live test (or any fantasy setting that a dark caster would work in)

INTRODUCTION

"I'd not be too happy about it, probably wary. Introducing people into my life is asking for trouble, but if I must, I'd do it. Under duress."

"Ha! That's easy, I don't have those. Next question please."

"By planting the most abject terror into their mind I can conjure."

BATTLE START

"Come at me, and face your terrors..."

"Daydreaming? You'll wish you weren't dreaming of anything in a moment..."

"Not half as scary as you're about to find out..."

BATTLE PROGRESS

"This is hardly even worth the lack of effort used on these spells."

"A worthy challenge. You'll be fun to break."

"Bah, this isn't going anywhere. Maybe we should stop wasting our time."

"Nice work on that. Now why don't you try picking on the thing that goes bump in the night?"

"Hmph... you might get the best of me, but if you thought my terrors were scary, wait until you see what's coming..."

"That's what's in store for the rest of you. Would you like to see what she was seeing in her mind? That can be arranged..."

"Aren't you getting a little sick of this fight? Not yet? I can fix that...."

"Like there was ever any doubt."

"Gah... time to head back into the shadows..."

END OF BATTLE

"That may have been even easier than killing my parents. And that was a joke."

"Always bet on black.... magic, that is."

"Nothing that wasn't expected. Try harder."

"We pulled it out in the end... the costs of victory make it worth it though."

"The shadows do not recede for long. I will be back, and you will pay."

"Oh, like none of you have EVER screwed up anything before? Deal with it and we'll regroup."

ENCOUNTERS

"I am Ramona." (I don't have regard for titles or positions. Just fancy ways people dress themselves up to seem more important than they are.)

"I am Ramona." (Maybe with a small bow. If the mood strikes me, or I must.)

"You're supposed to run away from terrors, not toward them. But if you insist..."

"I've cast bigger spells than you, punk. Toddle off before I scare the pants off you."

"If you insist." (I don't decline a challenge.)

"What is more terrifying... the horrors I can plant in your mind, or the fact that you will become a nobody after this?"

AILMENTS

"Damn, so this is what it feels like when I do it to others..." *COUGH COUGH, WHEEZE*

"Figures the only way you could fight would be to make sure I couldn't... you know I am too strong..."

"Don't think you've accomplished anything with this kind of treachery...!"

"I might not be able to see, but you're going to wish you couldn't..." (right before conjuring a terror in their mind. Sightless does not mean they can't be tracked by other ways. Especially when magic is involved.)

"What do I yell? Probably something along the lines of AAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!! It's fire, there's no time for rational coherent speech. It's just pain. What kind of dumb question is this one?"

"How is this one any different than the paralysis one? Or the petrification one for that matter? Go see those, its probably the same thing."

".... see the fire question and stop wasting my time."

"so more paralysis. OK then."

After shouting in surprise, they'd be lucky if I didn't disease or curse them. Better hope it's not a teammate doing that to me. I don't discriminate."

"NEXT."

"See, this is something new. Good on you for that. I'd probably be a little winded but it would take more than that to keep me down. My father did a great job toughening me up as a child. Not that he intended that or anything. o it would probably just be OOF or UNGH or something."

"Probably with a scream and a twitch. Those hurt. I know."

"I'm still alive, so obviously you didn't shoot well enough."

Likely with a gurgle and a choke... and... it would probably dredge up memories. For all the terrors I can inflict on people, there are things that... that scare me as well. Just not the usual things. Look, I don't want to talk about this one."

"What... sorcery.. is this...?" *THUD*

"I don't want to go there. No, no, I don't, I don't... don't make me answer it."

"You'll have to... do better than that..."

"My body may pass on... but the shadows I call my home are everliving..."

PRAISE

"Of course it takes the wits of a spellcaster to do such a thing. That's why we're as smart as we are."

"Not bad. There's some potential for you yet."

"Look, just don't bring it up again. I don't need this getting out."

"Nobody does anything good for me without expecting something in return... what's your angle here?" (Yeah, I'd be wary of it.)

"The story of Ramona Umbra will live forever, long after my body has passed."

"I will admit it. You did a good job there, congratulations."

OTHER

"Would someone come over here and maybe lend a hand?"

"Do your worst.. if you think you can!"

"Sure, but you didn't take out the one that goes bump in the night. I'm about to make a bump."

"I may die, but the shadows will live on...."

"Why don't you say that to one of my little phantasms instead? Here, let me introduce you..."

"Well, this is not exactly my finest hour."

"Absolutely not. I'd rather die proud than live shamefully. My last action would be to spit in their eye."

"I would probably just brace for impact. Begging would do no good to an enemy intent on harming you, and it would degrade me. Best to just brace for the blow."

"Again, I don't really have those, but assuming I did happen to somehow like somebody, I would probably challenge them to attack me instead. Us spellcasters don't need free hands to cast..."

"Anyway, I hope you got what you needed out of this."

SonicMarioHero likes this.