The Ryona-Game of your dreams (1 Viewer)

unknown

Potential Patron
Hello to all.
Do you know a simple program to create games like onyshota or similar? I do not know anything about programming so it would be great for me to be able to give life to my project.

I had in mind a building with enough calm a game that is the intersection between Onesyota Amazon and Kara (Toffisama was a real genius to choose entities like the Amazons) with many ryona element like sexy submission movies (armpit and breast smother included), and more.The protagonist is better a male or a female? Human or not? Sure to be a subject as thin as the protagonist of the story of Onesyota / shota and with few (but good) available means to defend themselves.

What do you think?
Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Toffi used 2d fighter maker for his games, though I'm not sure where one would find that these days.

I've had positive experience with 2d Game Maker ( GameMaker for Windows | YoYo Games ), though wow they've jacked up the price for no damn good reason. Looks like they aren't focusing on it anymore, either, so I can't seriously recommend it other than to mess around with.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Maybe fighter maker will do? If i'm not wrong that's the engine where all Toffi games and onesyota were made, or you can try programming in Java like Asimofu did for Fromage and Echidna Wars

zer

Potential Patron
On the thematic questions, I feel it's better if the main character is female and human/humanoid. That way, it's also good if you lose. In fact, if it's a ryona game, it'd be suitable for it to be balanced in a way where fights are long, but having an advantage gives you a further advantage, so the fights are more one sided. For instance, it'd be really easy to lock someone in a combo that doesn't let them out, but the player character could also be locked in a long combo, or the more damage the character takes, the weaker it gets, so it's basically impossible to return from disadvantage. This would make it a very BS kinda game, in that it'd be really frustrating, but it'd also make better ryona (most people preffer one sided ryona to close fights it seems. Maybe it's poll-worthy). It could also have unfair advantages, like, for instance, have brunettes deal a substancial extra damage against blondes (and perhaps blondes do extra damage against redheads, and redheads against crazy hair-colored girls, and those against brunettes), or have bigger boobed girls be slower or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.