The Ninja Rape Legend - Ajisai (1 Viewer)

Hyndrays

Potential Patron
I picked up this game a little bit ago. Cool mechanics and I THINK the H-scenes are great (hard to tell).
I've been having this issue where whenever I enter an h-scene, I get partway through until I get an error message (usually wherever a sound effect should be played) and it crashes (only certain sound effects). I can't read Japanese though, so I don't know what it wants.
Capture.PNG
I've got the Japanese language pack (and Chinese in case it's that). I've changed my locale to Japan and tried running with that (after redownloading).
I've tried renaming the files in the sound folders, as well as changing their default opening program (Tried WMP, Music-App, IE).
Tried running it with NTLEA, Ryonani XP, and AppLocale. No luck with any.

Could anybody shed some light on this? Would hate to spend $13 on something and not be able to play it.
Thanks in advance guys.

Trigon

Casual Client
I've been having this issue where whenever I enter an h-scene, I get partway through until I get an error message (usually wherever a sound effect should be played) and it crashes (only certain sound effects). I can't read Japanese though, so I don't know what it wants.
View attachment 60663

The error says it can't find the file 鞭 (強) in the Audio/SE folder. By the way. 鞭 (強) means "whip (strong)", in case you were wondering.

I don't have that game, so I can't really help you with how to fix that problem. I would suggest redownloading it, but you said you already did that. If the game files were originally zipped, did you unzip them when your system was set to Japan locale? (sometimes that helps). You can try googling "鞭 (強)" to see if you can find the file somewhere. Maybe also try other more H-game dedicated forums like ulmf or hongfire to see if anyone else has had that problem with this game.
Edit: here is the ulmf thread for this game.

Sorry I could not be of more help. Good luck fixing that issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyndrays

Potential Patron
Okay, thank you for the help. I've gotten it fixed, and now the whole game works.
The issue was that I hadn't restarted my computer after setting the region to Japan, before unzipping the contents.
However, a friendly chap over on the ulmf thread you linked me, had uploaded the correctly formatted Japanese audio files. Extracting those into my audio folders fixed it without me having to redownload the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.