The newcomer (1 Viewer)

Adrion

Potential Patron
Hello everybody! Just created an account, my name is Adrian aaand can't wait to explore this forum :) How did I end up here? Well I was bored and was looking for some SDT aaaand found this forum, I see it has even more to offer so I'm more then happy to stay. For now I think, I will poke around but who knows, maybe I will participate in something great one day? :D Oh and how is my english? Is it good enough? If you have aby questions just ask, will try to answer as soon as possible (I'm far away from civ and my internet sometimes works, sometimes not). Maybe I will add more when I get back home (PC and physical keyboard is way more comfortable :P ). Cheers!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome!
EDIT: Your English is fine (even if mine is not).

Last edited:

Adrion

Potential Patron
Thanks! Oh and if You don't mind I want ask You from what game (is it a game, right?) is your avatar? I'm very curios, I think I know this game (or my mind plays tricks on me).

EDIT.
Uh I cannot resist... but... Shouldn't it be "YOUR English" instead of "YOU'RE English"? Forgive me, I know correcting someone when my english is not high level may be wrong, but... something inside me is forcing me, I hope you don't feel offended. Oh and if I make a mistake, please correct me, I will be more then happy to hear it, because it helps me improve my english! :)

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I've change my wording. I suggest next time that you resist the urge to correct someone's language. .
Regarding my avatar, it's a mod I did for a Tomb Raider game where I replaced the Lara Croft model with that of the villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.