The Legend of Arnold Lane: Episode 1 (1 Viewer)

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
50-year-old Arnold Lane had often wondered what he had done to make a living out of photographing hot young women but whatever it was, he was thanking his lucky stars that he was getting to photograph women like 20-year-old Andressa Adams. His hands shivered as she posed for him:

Cep6i1eWEAAs7xy.jpg

Unknown to him, she felt just as nervous. In his heyday, he was known as the “The Iron Hammer”, a 7-foot behemoth of muscle and enormous strength. Age had reduced his musculature to a more modest proportion, though he was still bigger than most men. His black skin mesmerised Andressa as she felt her eyes wander up and down his delicious body.

After the photoshoot, they chatted in her vanity van. Life as a famous fitness model had its advantages, this was one of them. “So?” She said sitting there in her micro small shorts and T-shirt. “How’s life treating “The Iron Hammer”?”

Arnold was surprised, he followed his initial shock with a hearty laugh “It’s been good I guess, I get to photograph sexy women like you for a living!”

Andressa shared a laugh with him “What if I told you that there was an exciting way? A way that ensures you get paid…” She paused for dramatic effect “for your talents?”

Arnold was intrigued by what she told him next. He learnt of her second life as a fetish entrepreneur, she ran a company known as Fetish Inc. that shot videos of real fistfights between men and women. He watched silently as she showed him videos of the fights, intense battles that were charged physically and emotionally. Men and women both took their fair share of beatings and when women were beaten, things often got raw with a heady mix of bondage and rough sex.

“Alright, I am in” he said after some deliberation and both popped open a champagne together.

“I was kind of hoping you would say yes, I am kind of a big fan” Andressa said as she took a sip of the champagne. “When do you want to start?” She said as she bit her lip seductively.

“How about now!” said Arnold as he lunged forward and grabbed her.

Andressa let out a laugh as she felt his massive body crash on top of hers. They began with a test of strength and when neither could force the other to budge, they resorted to body blows. Andressa started first, sending sharp blows to his mid-section as he staggered back from the impact, he blocked a punch to his face and retorted with a punch of his own that snapped her head sideways with fury, as some spit flew out of her mouth. He grabbed her hair and sent her flying headfirst into the side wall of the van, she landed with a cruel thud as the impact shook the vanity van. The fight was drawing too many unwanted visitors outside and they agreed mutually to stop. Both of them walked out of the van holding hands, as Andressa giggled at the thought of what was to come.

In the evening, Arnold visited Andressa’s mansion and was greeted by the sight of Aphrodite herself:
7bfddfb64841087bf004693a09a1509d.jpg

“What do you think? I wanted to make your first match special.” She smiled. Arnold didn’t say anything, instead he rushed her and forced her into test of strength.

Both of them struggled to gain ground, testing each other with hard punches to each other’s mid-sections. This time however, it seemed Andressa had the upper hand slowly wearing Arnold down with her sharp punches. Desperate, he sent out a wild haymaker that missed its mark, it was a huge mistake as she followed up with hard punches to his face that bloodied his nose. In shock, he staggered back in pain and felt a dropkick collide with his chest for all his lack of focus. He fell flat on his ass as he saw Andressa jump up and land on his mid-section with herculean force. She grabbed him by his throat and in an incredible display of power, picked up the near 7-foot giant. Arnold felt his back collide with the floor hard as she choke slammed him. What followed was more destruction, she grabbed both of his legs, split them wide and kicked him hard in his balls. Arnold felt his eyes tearing up as she kept kicking him in his balls, again and again.

Bored, she let go of his legs and flipped him to his face and mounted his back. “I am kinda disappointed, to be honest” She quipped as she put him in a camel clutch and pulled his bald head backwards

“Oh well! Maybe you were just hype after all!” She let go of him and quickly manoeuvred next to him on the ground and put him in a head scissors. Arnold felt enraged, this little bitch was mocking him and destroying his pride, thinking fast, he gnashed his teeth and bit her hard on her crotch.

Andressa screamed in agony and rolled away, her body convulsing in pain. She instinctively grabbed her aching crotch as she comically flayed around on the floor. Wasting no time, Arnold got to his feet just as she had made it to her knees. She felt a hard knee collide with her face, snapping her head backwards. Arnold followed up with a punch that almost knocked her out cold, as she fell limp to the floor. “Now..” He said as he picked her up by her hair, “This is for my bloody nose”

He unleashed a punch that connected with her nose and snapped her head backwards, it instantly bloodied her nose. He let loose another punch that bruised her right cheek and another one that cut her lips on the side, as blood trickled down.

Arnold picked her up and sent her headfirst into a wooden pillar. As her body wrapped around the pillar, he followed up with a double axe handle on her sexy, toned back.

“Aaaaargh” cried Andressa in pain, as he followed up with more punishment to her back. He turned around and focused his attention on her sexy, toned stomach, as he began punching with gleeful abandon.

“So Bitch!!” He roared “I don’t hear you talking now” He ripped open her top and grabbing a handful of her delicious tits, squeezed them hard.

“Ooooh!!” she cried as he twisted her nipples. He then ripped off her panty, leaving her completely nude and began a renewed assault on her stomach.

“Omfph!!” She moaned, as punch after punch landed deep and hard on her sexy, toned stomach.

Next, Arnold focused on her crotch, as he grabbed a handful and squeezed with a wicked smile.

“Don’t worry love! I am going to focus a lot of time here, strap yourself in enjoy the ride” He unleashed a punch that sent shockwaves of agony through her vagina.

He kept punching her pussy like a maniac, until he had her teary eyed. Changing tactics momentarily, he sent a quick knee to her stomach, kneeling her over. He kicked her shins hard, as she fell to her knees, knelt over and reeling from the pain below her knees. He walked beside her slowly, pretended to frame a shot with an imaginary camera on her ass and sent a football kick into her vagina. The impact of the blow was such that it sent her flying into the wall headfirst. He ran up and kicked her in the cunt again, as she began convulsing on the floor.

Just as she was about to pass out, he stripped out of his clothes and stuck his big, black cock into her mouth. He facefucked her hard and without mercy, his dick moving like a machine piston as he pulverised her mouth. He picked her by the hair and held her in a piledriver position, as he began facefucking her harder this time, without warning, he piledrove her hard into the floor, as her body comically ignored gravity for a second before tipping over facefirst onto the floor. He picked her up by her hair again and bent her over the table. He ravaged her ass as he fucked her raw and hard, he pulled her hair back and spit on her face, he used his hands to wipe the spit and blood from her nose all over her face before he slammed it hard onto the desk.

He picked her up on his shoulders and fell backward, sending her body crashing down back first on the floor from a savage electric chair drop. Wasting no time, he quickly parted her legs and began punching her crotch hard.

“That’s it..uhhh…one more..yeah..fucking hit me!...FUCK!” screamed Andressa as she orgasmed hard. Arnold quickly straddled her tits and began facefucking her until finally with a deep, hard thrust, he came hard into her mouth, as he passed out from the pleasure, his body now convulsing in ecstasy. Andressa followed suit, as she passed out with cum dripping from her mouth.

When they came to, they embraced and shared a passionate kiss. They showered together, as they steamed up the windows with a steamy sex session. “So?” Andressa smiled, “I take that you are interested in the job!” Arnold rolled her over and pinned her face-first against the glass. He began fucking her hard as Andressa moaned softly and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.