[PC] The Last Sovereign (1 Viewer)

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
I can't say that I have a single favorite character, they all have moments where they shine in exactly the way that makes me like them. Yarra is my favorite for unabashed lust, Qum for lightheartedness, Megail for her sharp edges, Hilstara for her subtler humor and emotions, Simon for holding everything together, etc. I think a strength of harem games is having an ensemble cast, and I tried to go all in on that!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I can't say that I have a single favorite character, they all have moments where they shine in exactly the way that makes me like them. Yarra is my favorite for unabashed lust, Qum for lightheartedness, Megail for her sharp edges, Hilstara for her subtler humor and emotions, Simon for holding everything together, etc. I think a strength of harem games is having an ensemble cast, and I tried to go all in on that!

Well said and I agree, it's rare that a hentai game has such a good balance of the elements that your game has, my two other fav games Harem and Harem Collector are good as well because their makers seem to understand how to design a well done H-game but the way their makers balanced out the elements of humor, seriousness and lust, adult content is different from how you did it but I can see many common things between your game and theirs.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

dx3

Avid Affiliate
Great addition, Sierra! Great dialogue and leadup as usual.

I couldn't really notice a difference when the new character switched to spirit attacks though. Maybe I was missing something?

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
Great addition, Sierra! Great dialogue and leadup as usual.

I couldn't really notice a difference when the new character switched to spirit attacks though. Maybe I was missing something?
Thanks, glad you liked it! Uyae's aura skills work like this: one increases her strength and decreases her magical ability, while the other does the opposite. So use the physical aura when you want her to attack physically, use the other one when you want her to heal better.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thanks, glad you liked it! Uyae's aura skills work like this: one increases her strength and decreases her magical ability, while the other does the opposite. So use the physical aura when you want her to attack physically, use the other one when you want her to heal better.

I really need to start playing this new release.

kalien

Potential Patron
Hello I am just wondering one thing are all sex scenes text only? As for the game its really good the story and the plot are really great. I only wish I could see more of the characters then just the sprite or talk thingies versions

Last edited:

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
Hello I am just wondering one thing are all sex scenes text only? As for the game its really good the story and the plot are really great. I only wish I could see more of the characters then just the sprite or talk thingies versions
Right now the scenes are all text. I would like to have art for them, but it's very difficult to find a good artist who is willing to commit to a project of this size. Glad you liked what you played, though!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Just put out another patron-only release!

Version 0.25.1
- New synergy skill system introduced!
- The bug with restarting the game via F12 has been fixed.
- Assorted bugfixes and polishing.

The release schedule is unusual because I wanted to take the time to implement a new system: synergy skills. These allow party members to use new skills when another character is in the party. For example, if Robin is in the same party, Aka will gain a fire elemental stabbing skill. I think this is a fun way to expand the game mechanically and build on the relationships between party members.

Here are the party's private training grounds, featuring an area you haven't seen in quite a while:
tjimV3x.png

Expect more of these as the game goes on! We're currently brainstorming the whole system's balance and many specific skills in a special Patreon thread, so feel free to stop by there if you're on the right tier.

Next public release is on Friday, see you then!

Thank you Sierra for you hard work, this should be fun, as much fun as a woman having her *Cats* fight in her sweater LOL

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Alright, I can now officially say that TLS 0.28.2 will be coming out publicly on Friday, July 21st. Please look forward to it!

The game I previewed a while back is now out in all stores! If anyone is interested, there is more information on my blog, but otherwise I'll just focus on posting about my free content here in this thread!

Nice I thank you and your team for your hard work in making this fine game.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Uh... surprise? I didn't plan on doing another TLS update before my side project, but I ended up working on it and so I released a chunk just now.

Rather than focusing on story, this update introduces a first for the game: a heavily customizable home base. You can expand new rooms, upgrade various systems, and so on, but that includes cosmetic customization. Here's how the same room looks with different choices:
Xs0DOIb.png

Each element is controlled individually via a control room. Phew, this thing took a bit of work:
5wZdqaS.png

It's not all mechanics, though: you'll be able to reconnect with members of your harem, see some of what's happened during the break between chapters, and see the setup for chapter four.
UoAYIkD.png

Yarra is excited, anyway:
ZYVkVGo.png

I'm not sure about a public release for this one. It will depend on how many changes I make based on patron feedback and how soon I think the next update will be. See everybody then!

Nice I look forward to this when I have enough time to play the latest release of your fine game.

kalien

Potential Patron
Uh... surprise? I didn't plan on doing another TLS update before my side project, but I ended up working on it and so I released a chunk just now.

Rather than focusing on story, this update introduces a first for the game: a heavily customizable home base. You can expand new rooms, upgrade various systems, and so on, but that includes cosmetic customization. Here's how the same room looks with different choices:
Xs0DOIb.png

Each element is controlled individually via a control room. Phew, this thing took a bit of work:
5wZdqaS.png

It's not all mechanics, though: you'll be able to reconnect with members of your harem, see some of what's happened during the break between chapters, and see the setup for chapter four.
UoAYIkD.png

Yarra is excited, anyway:
ZYVkVGo.png

I'm not sure about a public release for this one. It will depend on how many changes I make based on patron feedback and how soon I think the next update will be. See everybody then!

This game has a really good story and its the reason why I play it. Adding something like this is really welcome in my opinion. I am looking forward to future updates and also taking on the other incubus kings. I am also hoping Esthera doesn't go away and Simon convinces her to stay and be part of his harem >.>

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sierra Lee Sierra Lee
I deleted some old update posts. I left member comments and your responses,
When you post an update, please delete the previous update announcement post. Old update announcement posts add little value to the thread and prevent members from quickly finding information about your newest release.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Newest version is up on the blog:
The Last Sovereign: TLS 0.33.3 Public Release

If you want to keep following the development of this game, you can continue to receive updates/notifications via the blog, my patreon, or other forum threads. If you want to contact me, you can do so via those channels as well. Hope everyone enjoys the game!

Thank you and your team for your hard work, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next in this release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.