1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC] The Last Sovereign [Updated 12/16]

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Sierra Lee, May 25, 2015.

1. Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee Vivacious Visitor

2. Sierra Lee

Okay, this should be the last bugfix version for this update. If you played through the previous one without issue, then you can ignore this, the version you played was fine. People who made certain choices (skipping Altina entirely, for example) may not have been able to play everything, however, so this version should help them. New downloads in the same place as before:
    https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2016/11/tls-0212-public-release.html

Hope everyone has a good day, whether you're celebrating Thanksgiving or not! ^-^

3. stuffwar2

stuffwar2 Potential Patron

I must say that I think this game was enjoyable. It's refreshing to see something that isn't Ryona that doesn't suck. Definitely looking forward to future updates. I'll get around to posting my more in depth thoughts sometime.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  4. Sierra Lee

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to announce that TLS version 0.22.0 has just been released to patrons!

No screenshots this time, my schedule is a little tight due to the season, but you can read more about the update here:
    https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2016/12/tls-0220-released.html

Also, if you aren't on Patreon, you probably missed the piece of fanart someone commissioned of Simon and Yarra, so I'll put it here:
    [​IMG]

@stuffwar2: Thanks, glad you liked it!

Sausage&Eggs and Kargan3033 like this.
  5. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Swell Supporter

Thanks for sharing the fan art, the artist is very talented and I have to say Yarra does look pretty *Happy* in the picture.

6. Sierra Lee

Glad you like it! She should look happy, considering the scene is meant to be the one unlocked when you reach 100 relationship points with her. Not sure if you've seen it yet, but I think it's a nice part of her emotional arc.

7. Kargan3033

No I have not seen it or any of the other unlockable scenes yet, been busy with other games as well as other projects to have played the latest release of this fine game, but don't worry I'll gave the latest release of this fine game soon, hell it's gotten to the point that there is so much content to this game that I can't finish it before the next release of this game, well done I'm looking forward to giving this latest release a go.

8. Kargan3033

Well Sierra I'm playing 21.3 and it's looking good so far but there is one fight I'm stuck on, I'm not going to mention here as it might be considered a spoiler but all in all I'm enjoying 21.3, thank you for your hard work in making such a fine game.

9. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Casual Client

This is one of my fav WIP games. I only played through it once. I got disrupted on my second play through early on in 18.x and didnt get to finish. A bit hesitant to play it again because it takes time and the writing is enjoyable so I dont want to skip it. Always on my mind when I feel like playing an H Game though and I always consider it when Sierra posts updates or new releases. I don't have enough time... nor hands.

10. Kargan3033

Sorry to hear that, it's a good game and even though I have not gotten to the new content yet in this play through I have a feeling that this newest update is going to be a good one.

If you ever get the chance do give the latest release a play.

11. Sierra Lee

Version 0.22.4 is here, enjoy!

The Last Sovereign: TLS 0.22.4 Public Release

Yeah, as the game gets bigger it becomes a bigger time commitment too. Usually a plus, but sometimes a minus! I try to keep all saves valid for all versions, though, so it'll be here for whenever you want to play!

Kargan3033 likes this.
  12. Kargan3033

LOL I haven't even finished 1/4 of 21.3 and you release a new update, ahh the joys of being young LOL, I will download this release, thank you for your hard work my friend.

13. dx3

dx3 Potential Patron

Sierra, I have to say I was impressed and amazed at the level of writing and depth of this game

I haven't gotten through a full playthrough yet, but your work here is incredible. I can see your work has built quite a following already and it's very well deserved.

Kargan3033 likes this.
  14. Kargan3033

I agree Sierra is a talented game designer as well as having a good sense of humor which shows up in this fine game.

15. Sierra Lee

Well, thank you! ^-^ I feel very grateful that making a game I really love has found so much of a following!

Kargan3033 likes this.
  16. Kargan3033

No problem my friend, it is good to encourage good games and the ones to design them, been half assed monkeying around with VX:Ace but given that I am depressed I have a hard time sticking to one project.

17. Sierra Lee

Depression can be a difficult struggle; don't give up. I'd say feel free to play around with different projects, get used to the engine and don't worry about dropping some ideas. Once you feel more confident, though, try making a short game you can complete! If you're anything like me, you'll feel a lot better for having it finished.

Sausage&Eggs and Kargan3033 like this.
  18. Kargan3033

Thanks my friend, been working on my project, just got to put the finishing touches on the slums before moving onto the next area :-)

19. dx3

dx3 Potential Patron

So I finished my first play through the current update, and wow, Sierra! Gotta repeat that I'm SO impressed with the level of your writing. The dialogue and characterization at play here is incredible. It's left me wanting more, in fact. Though I'm always a fan of well-written erotica, the "sex" parts are actually just one small element to this game. The humor (this game is legit hilarious), political aspects, and your well-written character development are all coupled so well with the fact that it's clearly a game for adults. The way all your decisions have such impact, too, is amazing.

Do you know any other games like yours that might've inspired you, to help me pass the time until your next update?

20. Sierra Lee

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it so much! I'll definitely be delivering more in time!

The recommendations question is always tricky, because while there are tons of adult RPGs out there, many good, there aren't as many that are tonally similar to my game. I'm interested in this project, though:
    VĂ©nus Noire is creating Seeds of Chaos | Patreon

It's early in its development, but there's a decent chunk of content there to play through!

Sausage&Eggs likes this.