[PC] The Last Sovereign (1 Viewer)

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
Download Newest Version

Version History: The Last Sovereign: Version History

If you're stuck, looking for strategy, or interested in lore, check out the game's wiki:
The Last Sovereign Wiki

The Last Sovereign is an adult fantasy RPG that plunges you into the saga of a world torn between forces of lust and purity, taking sexual tropes and fleshing them out into a fully-realized world. Whether it's the details of succubus society or the economics of a world with multiple intelligent species, TLS recreates sexy fun with additional depth.

gcKP71B.png

Harem System
TLS gives you the chance to build a diverse harem of beautiful women, each with their own motivations and reason for being with you... in and out of the bedroom. The affection system lets you pick favorites or find a middle path that unites everyone in a loyal harem. Either way, you'll be rewarded with changes to the plot, gameplay benefits, and new sex scenes. By telling a story that has sex as an integral component, The Last Sovereign offers a deep storyline that naturally includes sex scenes. No need to grind for hours or lose to every enemy.

I9mMJ8x.png

Long-Ranging Consequences
With an expansive world and large cast, TLS lets you shape the story in subtle ways. Factions will remember who you supported, sidequest characters will show up in larger roles, and your decisions will have an impact hours after you made them.

aPMuYMd.png

Economic Domination
Throughout the game, you're given numerous opportunities to invest in businesses and resources that will have an effect on both your bottom line and the story. On your way to mastery, you'll have to make strategic decisions to help harem members' agendas, improve your military, or gain social control.

2QzkFjF.png

The game is updated with a new chapter every month, each update adding more sex scenes and advancing the intricate plot. You'll not only battle monsters and explore dungeons, you'll negotiate with kings, survive steamy encounters with succubi, investigate mysteries, dominate the world economically, and claim a glorious destiny!

Current Content
Hours of Gameplay: 40+
Sex Scenes: 150+
Pairings: M/F, M/F/F, F/F, M/F/M, M/F/F/F
Fetishes: harem, blowjob, titfuck, anal, gangbang, bukkake, domination, monster girls, furries, nonconsensual, pseudo-incest, futa, mind control

NOTE: This thread is no longer being updated, but development of the game continues!

Supporters on Patreon get each version of the game early and influence the development of the game, but it will always be free. Thanks for checking it out!

Last edited:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Finally got around playing this game.
First of, the main adult content component is consensual sex, and a little bit of mind control and rape. So not much for ryona fans. The adult content is almost purely in text-form, very rarely the scenes are animated.

However aside from that the game is fairly well done.
The story may be pretty cliche but so far well executed. The characters are likeable and have an entertaining chemistry.
Gameplay is solid, you cannot just press next all the time, but on the other hand you do not need finesse, just powering through is often enough.

- Vibrator and Butt Plug; is there any reason not to give this weapon combo to your succubi? More magic attack, better masturbation skill and SP points are not reset after a fight
- Succubus wizard: Her AoE seduction attack is insanely strong, especially if you give her the above mentioned weapon combo. Against all enemies that are not resistant or immune to seduction attacks this makes the game lol-easy
- Succubus healer: Lacks a good SP move early on, until she is level 2X and gains her aura skill she is fairly useless
- MC and first permanent ally have too many skills. Less, more diverse and powerful skills would be better

- Kill all enemies before going to the next area/fight the boss
- Party members currently in reserve can still use their skills outside of combat; put your healer(s) in reverse and use them to heal your party between battles
- Do not buy magic weapons; you later get a 20% discount on them
- Do not buy the super expensive 12000 gold armor; you find about equally good armor during the game, but without the heavy Agility penalty
- Consider investing in one Warrior Pin and maybe also one Mage Pin fairly soon. Immunity to blind and silence greatly helps in certain difficult battles; you do not to buy more as you find some and you can just switch them around your characters when you switch your party members.
- As soon as possible buy your succubus wizard a Vibrator and a Butt Plug and spam here AoE seduction attack during fights
- Much, much later you can also but this combo for your succubus healer (once she gains good SP skills)

Some quetions about game mechanics:
- What are the shiny swords for? No character seem to be able to use it
- Depends the level of party members on the level of the MC or are they fixed? Or in other words: Should I recruit new party members as soon as possible so the do not fall behind level-wise

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
Thanks for the review! I'll take everything into consideration and answer the direct questions here:

Some quetions about game mechanics:
- What are the shiny swords for? No character seem to be able to use it
- Depends the level of party members on the level of the MC or are they fixed? Or in other words: Should I recruit new party members as soon as possible so the do not fall behind level-wise
1) You will be able to turn them in eventually after a plot thing happens.
2) Characters' initial level is partially based on the MC, but if you want to optimize you can get more total experience by recruiting them ASAP. Once someone has joined, they get experience for every fight no matter what.

Emily21

Potential Patron
I think it is too difficult, but I still like gameplay :)

Mod: Image and link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The fights in the newest part are annoying as win/lose is determined by which followers are in your party. E.g. having the two succubi in your party and then facing one or two lust ghosts is pretty much a sure lose.

Include a merchant at the end of 0.9 or beginning of 0.10 with all equipment you could have bought so far; it's annoying that your option to upgrade your equipment is taken from you without prior knowledge.

Add the names of all followers over their groups at the end of 0.10. It's hard to see which followers are in which group from the ingame graphics alone.

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
I think it is too difficult, but I still like gameplay :)

Mod: Image and link removed.
Thank you!

The fights in the newest part are annoying as win/lose is determined by which followers are in your party. E.g. having the two succubi in your party and then facing one or two lust ghosts is pretty much a sure lose.

Include a merchant at the end of 0.9 or beginning of 0.10 with all equipment you could have bought so far; it's annoying that your option to upgrade your equipment is taken from you without prior knowledge.

Add the names of all followers over their groups at the end of 0.10. It's hard to see which followers are in which group from the ingame graphics alone.
1) As was buried somewhere in the release notes, that dungeon is a placeholder I'm not happy with. I wanted to have a more complex mechanic, but a script failed on me near the end and I had to go with something else. Still hoping to get it reworked for next time.

2) I recognize that this can be annoying, but as a design choice you will not always have access to a merchant with the best available equipment.

3) Huh, will consider it. In any case, you'll do all the routes eventually.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
2) I recognize that this can be annoying, but as a design choice you will not always have access to a merchant with the best available equipment.

3) Huh, will consider it. In any case, you'll do all the routes eventually.
2.) Should have been more clear. What is annoying that the story progresses the very moment you finish the last "side" quest. It would be better if e.g. the group leaves the area normally and the MC says they have done everything and should head to their camp.

3,) Yes, but I doubt at that point you can switch equipment from one group to another, right?

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
2.) Should have been more clear. What is annoying that the story progresses the very moment you finish the last "side" quest. It would be better if e.g. the group leaves the area normally and the MC says they have done everything and should head to their camp.

3,) Yes, but I doubt at that point you can switch equipment from one group to another, right?
2) Ah, you're not the only one to complain about this. I tried to warn that you were entering the final quest of the section before the forest, but it seems clear I didn't do a good enough job.

3) I'm still not sure exactly what system I'll use for the inventories, but you're right. However, your first time in the route choosing chamber, you have access to your entire party and inventory. I may make things clearer later, but for now you can confirm any uncertain sprites via the save screen. Meant this to be a final opportunity to equip everyone.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I've actually played the newest release about two weeks ago, so not everything I write might be accurate.

- It's bewildering that everyone is still in your party, especially the MC. Dunno about RPG Maker inner workings, but it is possible to disable a party member in the 'Formation' tab? Then you could still "steal" their equipment, but you can only fight with the ones that are supposed to be on your team.
- The fights are easy; pretty much a total reversal of the last release
- How can you sneak upon the rapist (I guess that's the one in the south that runs away as soon as he sees you)
- Humor is excellent

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
It sounds like you used the testing tool that was briefly in the game - sorry for that, it seems like you were one of the people who downloaded before I got the version replaced. Basically, if you spoke to the random Aka in the path choosing chamber, you skipped a large portion of the chapter. Reverting to previous saves is highly recommended.

Going through the proper entrance will give you the right party instead of everyone, as well as some new fights and investment opportunities. As for the rapist, you can't approach him from the ground level, you have to jump on him from above.

Hey Lee funny running into you here, looking forward to this latest relase.
Hello! Hope you enjoyed it and I'm hard at work on the next ^^

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
This game got a few updates, and will properly get the next one in a few days.

Right now I'm in the city with Robin and searching for the guy from House Jade that is in the room in the top left. Where do I find him?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I am not entirely sure. I actually haven't played it since around May 2015 so even if I've played that section I suspect it may have changed or my memory will likely fail me.

Has Sierra managed to add some art into the game yet? I really enjoyed the writing but I remember she didn't have the art done at the time except a few sketches in places.

Sierra frequents ulmf forums if you still need help and don't want to ask on the patreon/blog.

L

lostone2

This game got a few updates, and will properly get the next one in a few days.

Right now I'm in the city with Robin and searching for the guy from House Jade that is in the room in the top left. Where do I find him?

Hi:

I'm new here but I'm quite familiar with the game.

About your question:
First you have to talk with the Zirathian in the Palace's kitchen, visit the house Jade again and eavesdrop on the conversation. After that go to the Lower Town, and locate the alleyway near the big tower. After a brief fight, copy him and rescue the ingenuous Zirathian.

I am not entirely sure. I actually haven't played it since around May 2015 so even if I've played that section I suspect it may have changed or my memory will likely fail me.

Has Sierra managed to add some art into the game yet? I really enjoyed the writing but I remember she didn't have the art done at the time except a few sketches in places.

Sierra frequents ulmf forums if you still need help and don't want to ask on the patreon/blog.

As of the latest version (released yesterday) there are 39 sex scenes with sprites. The rest are text only. So far no CGs.

BTW, about doubts: this game has a wiki. There also several threads on other forums (a complete list on the main page of the wiki: I will add this one to the list). I'm going to add this thread to my watch list and I will try to answer as many question as I can.

Greetings lostone2.

S

stuffwar2

I must say that I think this game was enjoyable. It's refreshing to see something that isn't Ryona that doesn't suck. Definitely looking forward to future updates. I'll get around to posting my more in depth thoughts sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
Hello, everyone! I'm happy to announce that TLS version 0.22.0 has just been released to patrons!

No screenshots this time, my schedule is a little tight due to the season, but you can read more about the update here:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2016/12/tls-0220-released.html

Also, if you aren't on Patreon, you probably missed the piece of fanart someone commissioned of Simon and Yarra, so I'll put it here:
tumblr_inline_ohmx88lIDg1t538yh_500.jpg

@stuffwar2: Thanks, glad you liked it!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hello, everyone! I'm happy to announce that TLS version 0.22.0 has just been released to patrons!

No screenshots this time, my schedule is a little tight due to the season, but you can read more about the update here:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2016/12/tls-0220-released.html

Also, if you aren't on Patreon, you probably missed the piece of fanart someone commissioned of Simon and Yarra, so I'll put it here:
tumblr_inline_ohmx88lIDg1t538yh_500.jpg

@stuffwar2: Thanks, glad you liked it!

Thanks for sharing the fan art, the artist is very talented and I have to say Yarra does look pretty *Happy* in the picture.

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
Thanks for sharing the fan art, the artist is very talented and I have to say Yarra does look pretty *Happy* in the picture.
Glad you like it! She should look happy, considering the scene is meant to be the one unlocked when you reach 100 relationship points with her. Not sure if you've seen it yet, but I think it's a nice part of her emotional arc.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Glad you like it! She should look happy, considering the scene is meant to be the one unlocked when you reach 100 relationship points with her. Not sure if you've seen it yet, but I think it's a nice part of her emotional arc.

No I have not seen it or any of the other unlockable scenes yet, been busy with other games as well as other projects to have played the latest release of this fine game, but don't worry I'll gave the latest release of this fine game soon, hell it's gotten to the point that there is so much content to this game that I can't finish it before the next release of this game, well done I'm looking forward to giving this latest release a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.