The Last Of Us 2 (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
11a02bac5f981f4bb76bafa144ad7e74.png

Naughty Dog has announced The Last Of Us 2 at PSX and this time it feature an adult Ellie , The Trailer focused so much on her so we can assume that she will be a playable character in it

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, Neil Druckmann confirmed that Ellie is the main character for this one. He said that part one was told from Joel's perspective and that part two will be from Ellie's perspective. Whether there are parts you get to play as Joel or someone else we probably won't know until we play the game.

And is that a female that is dead in the bathroom as Joel walks by? For whatever reason the first Last of Us had no female Hunters or Fireflies. Hopefully that changes for the sequel. Getting annoyed at games that don't feature a single female enemy throughout the entire game.

Oh, and Neil said that Ellie is 19 in this game, by the way. Needless to say, I can't wait to play this one.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, and that's another thing I can't wait to see for part 2, the MP. I assume they will actually let you choose and customize your character this time around. That was the one downfall of that amazing (and underrated) multiplayer...they gave you a random character to play every round. I actually love the voice acting for the female Hunters and Fireflies and some of the kill animations were great.

It is weird that there were no females in Single Player...it actually makes no sense according to their own lore. Hell, there is even a part during the campaign where you overhear a group of Hunters talking about a female that they had to kill and how she would have made a good Hunter. I am assuming there will be female enemies in the sequel, though.

Can't wait to see more from this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.