The Irregular at Magic High School (1 Viewer)

dai415

Potential Patron
I would like to request hair imports for the ladies of The Irregular at Magic High School, my two favorites being Miyuki Shiba and Mayumi Saegusa. For both of these, the view from the character's left side is the better view, so I would like to request that you draw the left view on the right side (either going by the references and then mirroring at the end, or mirroring the references), and then the user can mirror the character if he wants it to be correct. Miyuki has the decorations in her hair on the left side that really define her look. Mayumi's hair is parted to the right and it hangs forward on the right, blocking her face. Also, with hair length for Miyuki, you'll notice from the different pictures that the length in the back varies. I think I like the longer version better, but I leave that up to the artist. Thanks for all the great mods and I look forward to seeing what you do for these characters.

Miyuki Shiba from The Irregular at Magic High School:

Reference 1
Reference 2
Reference 3 - note the long hair in back
Reference 4 - shorter hair in back
Reference 5 - shows length in front
Reference 6 - close-up of the decorations
Reference 7 - view from the right (not as interesting)

Mayumi Saegusa from The Irregular at Magic High School:

Reference 1
Reference 2

Teadium

Content Creator
Made Mayumi Saegusa. Mayumi Saeugusa Static Hair.png Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 7.54.18 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.