The Haunted World of El Superbeasto (2009) (1 Viewer)

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
Animated comedy film, this is pretty much the only scene with noteworthy ryona elements.
There is another scene where Velvet von Black gets frozen solid and falls forward with her rear in the air, but that's very short. Also a scene near the beginning where Superbeasto has sex on camera with two women who transform into monsters (werewolf and gorgon), and he kills them, but it's way way less exciting than it sounds (IMO). Also a "peril" scene where von Black gets kidnapped, and you get gratuitous ass shots.
There's a lot of nudity in this movie, and the girls are pretty cute if you're into the art style.

I trimmed this from the full movie, and this upload is higher quality than the older ones on DailyMotion and YouTube.
Don't know if or when it'll be taken down, but here it is anyway:

[video=dailymotion;x209nxg]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x209nxg_el-superbeasto-catfight-hq_fun[/video]

Might get best results by going to the actual page and selecting 720p and fullscreen from within the player.
I think the framerate got a bit messed up. Sorry, I'm no video expert.

Obviously this catfight is tongue-in-cheek and is supposed to be satirical or whatever, but it's still got some legit ryona action (bellypunching, head slamming, facesitting, crushing).
This is the best scene of the film, hands down, but if you're interested, I think full movie is available on Dailymotion via Hulu, with ads: Rob Zombie Presents The Haunted World of El Superbeasto _ Rob Zombie Presents The Haunted World of El Superbeasto - Video Dailymotion

The comedy is definitely not to everyone's tastes. It has "strong" female characters I guess, but the jokes are often very cheap and at the expense of women or homosexuals. Not saying I didn't smirk a few times, but it was never laugh-out-loud funny.
I'd say just derive your guilty pleasure from this scene and move on. If you actually read this whole post, good job.

navelgirl

Potential Patron
Not a huge fan of the artstyle but those indeed looked rather good.

I'm not sure if it's entirely satirical though... Sure it's tongue-in-cheek and exaggerated, but the way it is depicted makes it more like an epitome of what a "classic" catfight SHOULD be, through and through, a go-to example, rather than satire. If it were satire it wouldn't be sexy :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.