[PC] The Fall (RPG Maker) (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The Fall
the_fall___download_by_lucifersynd-d6wajge_400x250.jpg

Download link: The Fall - Full Game Download ( Version 2.0.0) by LuciferSynd on deviantART
Author's webpage: LuciferSynd (Vasco Rossi) on deviantART
Screenshots: The Fall - Gameplay images by LuciferSynd on deviantART

This game is made with RPG Maker, meaning most of the time you look at simple 2D graphics, but unlike many other RPG Maker games the author uses self-made 3D renders to spice up the fights. Btw: Also unlike many other RPG Maker games this game is stand-alone.

You can find the author's description of the game at the download link so I'll keep it short.
The main character is a male angel who seeks his loved one. The main theme of this game are giantesses, stomping and butt crushes. While the author's description might give you the feeling you'll encounter just as much water play/golder showers and farting it's actually limited to certain bosses. The few encounters with about equally sized females often include facesits.
The gameplay is pretty simple: In most battles all you need to do is attacking and occasionally use a healing item or ability; only some fight require you to use certain tactics. I found the last two and especially the last boss fight extremely frustrating as you need to follow a certain sequence to win, and even if you follow the sequence it seems you might lose if you're unlucky.

unknown

Potential Patron
Fantastic game!!! Very good style and 3D drawing.
Now I only can wait the new game from the DevianArt user *_*

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Oh yeah, I played through this pretty recently. Lot of weird stuff in there. I was actually pretty impressed with the 3d art. Fair warning though. The later boss fights get really obnoxious. To the point where you do everything right, and sometimes luck is just not on your side and that's it. And the random battles happen way too frequently. No real complaints otherwise. Somewhat challenging, decently lengthy. The story is kind of funny, and I was quite entertained the entire time playing it. Battle music might get on your nerves a bit though.

TitanAnteus

Potential Patron
I'm curious of the story but I dont want to play the game... I've been watching hentai for over 8 years now and I still can't stand all these fetishes :(

Is there anyone kind enough to give me a brief summary of the game because I have a game idea involving angels and the like, and I don't want too much overlap if I ever make it.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The story starts with Lucifer purge Eden which has been tainted by demons. Afterwards God (forgot it's in-game name) creates the first humans, Adam and Lilith, from the grounds of Eden, even though he knew a small taint from the demons was left. Due to this Lilith has a demonic second self. Lucifer falls in love with Lilith, partly due to Demon-Lilith manipulation, and eventually (Demon-)Lilith sucks away a part of his lifeforce succubus-style and replaces it with dark energy, leaving him tainted. With this gained lifeforce Demon-Lilith is strong enough to leave Eden and seeks out the devil to gain more strength. Interaction of angels and humans are actually forbidden so Lucifer has troubles with his fellow angels for what he has done. Eventually god reveals to him that he has planned this all to happen, and even made Lucifer unlike other angels not out of light but out of his own blood so he's capable of defying him in the way he did.
To prevent Lilith from meeting the devil Luficer becomes a fallen angel (thus the name "The Fall") but is too late. Demon-Lilith falls for the devil's scheme and has to become one of his generals. Lucifer spends the next 100 years to find a way to hell to rescue Lilith. Eventually he finds a lead and is accompanied by another fallen angel who was thrown out of heaven because he lead his army against it. Eventually they find a way into hell. The other fallen angel reveals that he's planning to free his comrades out of their prisons in hell and lead another invasion towards heaven. Luficer kills(?) him because of this.
In hell Luficer fights his way towards Lilith. However she has become quite accustomed to her life in hell and Luficer has to subdue her in battle. Afterwards they live happily ever after, and Luficer becomes Lilith's lover and slave [the fuck?].

TitanAnteus

Potential Patron
The story starts with Lucifer purge Eden which has been tainted by demons. Afterwards God (forgot it's in-game name) creates the first humans, Adam and Lilith, from the grounds of Eden, even though he knew a small taint from the demons was left. Due to this Lilith has a demonic second self. Lucifer falls in love with Lilith, partly due to Demon-Lilith manipulation, and eventually (Demon-)Lilith sucks away a part of his lifeforce succubus-style and replaces it with dark energy, leaving him tainted. With this gained lifeforce Demon-Lilith is strong enough to leave Eden and seeks out the devil to gain more strength. Interaction of angels and humans are actually forbidden so Lucifer has troubles with his fellow angels for what he has done. Eventually god reveals to him that he has planned this all to happen, and even made Lucifer unlike other angels not out of light but out of his own blood so he's capable of defying him in the way he did.
To prevent Lilith from meeting the devil Luficer becomes a fallen angel (thus the name "The Fall") but is too late. Demon-Lilith falls for the devil's scheme and has to become one of his generals. Lucifer spends the next 100 years to find a way to hell to rescue Lilith. Eventually he finds a lead and is accompanied by another fallen angel who was thrown out of heaven because he lead his army against it. Eventually they find a way into hell. The other fallen angel reveals that he's planning to free his comrades out of their prisons in hell and lead another invasion towards heaven. Luficer kills(?) him because of this.
In hell Luficer fights his way towards Lilith. However she has become quite accustomed to her life in hell and Luficer has to subdue her in battle. Afterwards they live happily ever after, and Luficer becomes Lilith's lover and slave [the fuck?].
Thank you very much. Now I'm sure I don't want to play it... Lilith messes up his life basically then goes and get's happy having "fun" times with other people and Lucifer still wants her? That must be some awesome character art....

Mardion

Potential Patron
I just went through this game, it was good for an RPG maker game, but I didn't enjoy it much ; I'd enjoy it far more if it had less emphasis on the dialogue (which can get very long-winded at times, unnecessarily so even from a storytelling perspective) and more emphasis on the 3D images. Sometimes I can't even understand what the are depicting, but my main gripe is that it would be much more exciting if each boss move had more CG images to depict it (the situation is somewhat better during the last boss fights).

Its main good point is that the author sure knew how to appeal to those with a giantess fetish ; the bosses' moves should appeal a lot to them. Heck, when losing to a team-up of two generic succubi, the gameover sequence depicts placing your character between their open legs and crushing him with their private parts as they start tribbling, that's gotta count for something!

And yeah, the boss fights do get irritating at times. The last one isn't hard but is totally unnecessary and boring, while the fourth-to-last one is very frustrating since she has a couple of moves that can insta-kill you no matter what preparations you have done! That being said, I did enjoy the third-to-last fight for reasons I won't mention so as not to spoil the surprise.

All in all, it's not a ryona game, but worth a look if you're into that sort of thing and are not discouraged by long dialogues.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The author released an add-on to The Fall a few days ago:

The Goddess of Corruption

Download: Goddess of Corruption (Full Game Download) by LuciferSynd on DeviantArt
Screenshots: Goddess of Corruption - Gameplay Images by LuciferSynd on DeviantArt
My saves: View attachment Goddess of Corruption - saves.zip

What to expect:
Giantesses, a lot of foot stomps, a lot of butt crushes, insertion, vore, farts, water sports. In difference to the prequel it also features some female-on-female fights.
I've also uploaded my saves and renamed them so you know at what point in the story you are. Rename the saves to "Save01.rvdata2" to "Save20.rvdata2" to use them.

Start with Quake to stun her. Consider to just close the game and restart when she resists the stun.
Attack twice so you have 10 AP. Use Fury to get at least 85 AP. Use the 75 AP move, then repeat.
If she puts you in a trap move, use normal struggle. If you escape use Quake to stun her (if she is still stunned from the struggle use Fury or the 75 AP move).
If you are poisoned, use the strong struggle and cure yourself with an item, then back to Fury and the 75 AP move.
Heal yourself with an item if necessary; do not use the healing spell, at this point it's to weak to use in combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.