The Cruel Queen's Punishment (1 Viewer)

colin

Content Creator
I used the Cruel Queen Dominated Dialogue as a base, there may be part of one or two lines left, but it is VERY different now, definitely not light-hearted/cheery.

This is an entirely automated dialogue, just leave your mouse in the upper left corner after loading the dialogue.
It is also VERY long, I would estimate 10 minutes at the absolute minimum, almost certainly longer.

Issue Warning:
I just completed this a few minutes ago, so I am not 100% sure it will always work, the later sections in particular have not been thoroughly tested. I WILL be running over it a few times in the next couple days, so feel free to wait for an updated version in case I find errors.

Edit: I have now updated it and Chapters 3 and 5 can be a little weird as auto movement does not seem to work well with non-oral positions, and the resistance in those sections sometimes seems to vanish. They WILL finish, some of the text might seem a little different than the actions sometimes. The other chapters should work fine.

Content Warning:
This dialogue contains rape, severe injury, and anal->oral swapping with the expected result. You have been warned.

I have now updated it, it should work properly outside of the problems listed above.

Requirements:
It requires: DialogueActionsv4.02, AnimToolsv15.
And I believe it heavily uses features in dialogdisplayedit and dialogpatch as well.
Both position files are lightly modified versions of animtools positions, or weewillies positions.
Edit: Now uses penisrangev5 and moreclothingv5 as well. deepthroat actions is good for the 3rd chapter as it can get her to choke more rapidly.

Instructions:
If you have the mods listed above installed, all you need to run this is to place the two position files in the setting->animtools_positions folder, and load up the dialog, place your cursor in the upper left, and (hopefully) enjoy. To get easily readable 'him' text place use the dialogdisplayedit settings file ii included, and to get effective choke times, use the deepthroatactions settings I have included.
Or you can use the same setup I have by using the bundle I have included, just unpack, run loader, and select cruel queen from the included dialogue folder.

Attachments

Cruel Queen.txt
50.5 KB · Views: 2,949

missionary_table_tied.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,421

colins_modified_anal.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 1,364

SDT.rar
21.9 MB · Views: 1,628

dialogdisplayeditV1settings.txt
3.1 KB · Views: 892

deepthroatactionsV3.txt
2.4 KB · Views: 1,088

Last edited:

Lizoran

Potential Patron
It was pretty good, though it felt a bit short.
Maybe you could do a version where the hero has broken her, so that she acts in a more submissive or masochistic way, could be a sort of spin-off or sequel.
Either way, good job.

jase

Vivacious Visitor
I think this throws out the schadenfreude of the original and attempts to replace it with dramatic punches. His lines were better left implied, but now that you've phrased them for yourself, she starts to gain a little sympathy that the original didn't permit her. There are more inventive, and funnier, ways of humbling her than simply beating her with a big dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.