The Bully (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
Hello Ryona site. Ive been a part of this site for a few months now and I gotta say i am having so much fun here. I mainly like writing and reading stories and I try to improve my story telling by reading some of these cool stories they have. I didnt know that there are different types of ryona. but the one type of ryona that i dont see often is gyaku. I realize its not popular for obvious reasons but I want to give it a shot.

So here is my first and maybe last lol gyaku story. If you like it cool if not cool.

THE BULLY

It is march 10th, In the hallways of a local high school in virginia. A small freshman name Denny Thompson is being bullied by a asian girl name Aya. An asian girl who dosnt have an once of fat on her. small petite body that hid power and force of a grown man. Denny got sick of this so he gets his older brother. a senior named Ralf Thompson A.K.A. The loner, Ralf is a kid who is an outsider, a trouble maker and a deviant. He rarely says a word always warring a leather jacket black skinny jeans and a tight white T shirt. his hair is long and always covers his face. His hair hides the fact that he has almost no chin and has full fat lips like a girl.

Hes known as the toughest kid in school. Hard as nails and full of pride and everybody is afraid of him. but this big tough guy has a few well guarded secrets that if they got out it would ruin his image.

So the 17 year old senior walks up to find his little brother being pushed against a wall by a small 16 year old asian girl. "Hey" Ralf says in a low tone. all the kids in the hallway stops and then it was silent. The girl swings her head to look at the boy and she smiles with an evil grin as if she was expecting him. "Leave him alone." ralf says. Aya replies "Make me fatty." She answers referring to his round pot belly. he developed from one of his secrets witch is his obsession with german chocolate cake. one of his big weaknesses.

The square off, Ralf towers over his small but built female opponent. she looks up at him. " I know one of ur secrets juicy." She says as she pokes his super soft belly. The unsuspecting ralf looks down doltishly leaving his middle open. " Oh? Whats that?" just then she sinks her fist in his stomach as hard as she could. her punch went in all the way to her elbow. He bends forward letting out a wimpy helpless grunt. " You cant take a punch to this fat you call a belly." The tall chunky teen fell to his knees dumbfounded. his belly burned with terrible pain. He tried to shake it off when suddenly he felt a hard painful punch to his chin. he felt a lot of pain, pressure and light headedness as everything went silent.

He flew back and landed on his hands and his fat bubble butt. " Your chin is so weak...I now know why no one has ever seen you fight because youve never fought a day in ur life." She gets in his face as shes talking but he dosent hear a word shes saying. Hes dumber then a brick now. He then gets up slowly and wobbly. the crowed cant believe their eyes. Hes confused as to where he is. "uuuUUgh." He throws a slow punch to thin air. Aya laughs then dose a light jab to his jiggling belly. "Ouff!" He grunts as he grabs his belly to protect it. she then kicks him in his balls. He let out a light yelp as he quickly grabs his crotch with both hands. his eyes widen and his back arched as he fell to his knees. His bubble butt and lovehandles jiggle from the impact of him falling to the floor.

As she stood over him, He manages to muster up enough strength to hit her in her flat stomach. She bends over from the pain then he manages to hit her in her pussy but she catches his fist between her legs. He looks at her in disgust as she looks down on him with a smile. with a jolt she twists her legs and breaks his hand. " AAAAHH!" he screamed. His brother couldnt believe his eyes.

He sat there holding his hand feeling very humiliated. With no pride left, He tried to run away but she caught him by the hair. Hes on his knees with her standing behind him. She pulls his shirt over his head to reveal his belly and manboobs. then she puts him in a sleeper. All you can hear are grunts and gags as his body squirms and his arms flail. Aya was getting aroused. as the poor humiliated ralf struggles. with in no time he gos limp and falls backarms and legs spread out. It was over. she then walks over to his little brother and says. " Now...where were we?" Denny got sick to his belly, lightheaded and he just fainted.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Nice! I enjoyed it. It's hard to find good M/F gyaku stories out there. I would have liked to see more back-and-forth, and ballbusting / cuntbusting too -- I did quite enjoy the denied cuntbust! Keep at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.