The Bat and The Cat. (BONUS: Custom Dialogue Contest) (1 Viewer)

DocAwful

Potential Patron
Alright, first off, a quick word. This is not a shot at anyone, nor an attempt to steal someone's thunder. Torque recently released a Catwoman dialogue, so know I am not trying to be a jerk. I love your Dialogues, Torque, this is just an alternative based on my own preferences. keep up the good work!

Now that covering my own ass is out of the way, thought I should say I have been lurking for a long time, so I thought I should make my first post some form of contribution. I've been working on and off on several dialogues and I finally got off my butt and finished the first.

I've been a lifelong Batman fan through good times and bad (Looking at you, Batman Forever) and have been wanting to do a few dialogues from several of the characters for weeks now. So don't expect this to be the only one.

This is a dialogue meant to be between Catwoman and Batman, her convincing the Bat to take a little time off to enjoy each other's "company" part way through his patrol. Little background, as a fan of the comics, I'm going off the time frame when they both know each other's identity and have been doing their "will they, won't they" dance for a couple years now, so don't get unsettled by her using his name every so often.

I've always loved the romance of the two so I made sure to throw it in every so many lines to make sure it doesn't look like just sex. To be honest, I have always hated the "Catwoman is a whore" thing that sprang up due to Frank Miller being a sexist asshole. It was never there before, and it has been gradually killed off ever since, so I made sure to portray her more as her original "Orphan who stole for money, then thrills" rather than the "Former Dominatrix with a danger fetish" stuff that always irked me. A woman can be sensual and powerful and still keep her legs closed, and to be frank, her looking down on most men has always made me smirk.

Also, I hid a few fun lines in there some fans may catch. Besides my shot or two at Frank Miller, I also made a few references. In honor of DC rebooting the whole line, I threw in a reference to a line from the new Catwoman #1 (Makes sense, the reboot of the story of Catwoman, and first issue she and the bat fuck like bunnies). That and I even tossed in a line from the old TV series for one of the romance lines. Oh, and one from and incredibly cheesy segment from "Batman: The Brave and The Bold".

If you find any, post em and I will take the first ones to do so and accept a request for a custom dialogue.

So there you go. Take a look, enjoy, and don't lynch me.

(Also, don't look at any of this as a brow beating, just one fan's preferences)

PS. As for other Bat dialogues, expect Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, possibly Talia Al Ghul, and Possibly one of the Batgirls (Likely Cassandra Cain unless I hear a clear preference for one of the others)

Cheers.

Attachments

The_Bat_And_The_Cat.txt
15.3 KB · Views: 2,014

DocAwful

Potential Patron
SpectralTime said:
...Isn't Cass completely mute? How will you write HER dialogue?

In her initial appearance, practically. However, after acceptance into the "Bat-family" she starts opening up. And by opening up, I mean very clipped, direct, to the point sentences. She practically mimics the Bat's method of speech.

Anyhow, glad to see the downloads are fairly numerous, and there is some positive feedback. Already started to work on Harley as well as Talia, but I have decided to see if I can give people what they want rather than what I think may be best.

So let me ask you this. Who would you like to see on the receiving end of the deep throating for some of these girls?

Harley/???
Cassandra/???
Poison Ivy/???

Talia, outside of rape, doesn't make much sense sucking off anyone but Bruce, or her father for the more incest inclined.

I'm a little reluctant to pop the joker into any of this, simply because I have a hard time seeing him as anything besides an asexual madman with a giant hate-boner for Batman. Seriously, you have a piece of tail like Harley at your beck and call, and you are more concerned with a guy dressed as a bat?

Let me know what everyone would prefer.

flambot

Potential Patron
DocAwful said:
I'm a little reluctant to pop the joker into any of this, simply because I have a hard time seeing him as anything besides an asexual madman with a giant hate-boner for Batman. Seriously, you have a piece of tail like Harley at your beck and call, and you are more concerned with a guy dressed as a bat?

Let me know what everyone would prefer.

Spot on. I was just going to suggest Joker might not be the best for a Harley dialogue for all the reasons you just mentioned. I think the bat might be a good fit. I always thought Harley had a bit of thing for him.

SpectralTime

Potential Patron
Ivy... much as I'd like to see some kind of "finally met a guy I like" kinda dialogue like the Samus one on this site, I think she might be best dominating some poor sap of a businessman (or just a lower level corporate drone whose company just so happened to be polluters), having used evil plant juice to turn him into a sex-crazed animal so she can literally suck the life out of him and leave his desiccated corpse as a warning to others.

Or, you know, something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.