The Anti-Pants Men (And Women)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Loving the posts S stashar , keep 'em comin'! I really like Nephenee's useless leg straps. Useless leg straps FTW

Now normally, I would think this thread should be strictly for characters from works of fiction, whether it be video games, anime, comic books, cartoons, etc., but I confess that it tickles me when I see women in real life adhering to the Anti-Pants Code when they're in situations where it seems like that could be inappropriate

Case in point, here's singer Bebe Rexha shamelessly flaunting her stuff at what looks to be a red carpet affair:

I like to imagine that she's the only one who came dressed in such a fashion, which would make this 10x hotter :tongue:

Bebe, for your dedication to the Anti-Pants Code, I salute you!

stashar

Vivacious Visitor
I'm not just a Weeaboo. I can post other things too... On today's episode of Anti-Pants comes Sara Pezzini, the wielder of the Witchblade! Oh, and not the anime-version. The anime-version never happened, okay?

1546917559937.png

Wait, pants? Well, Sara Pezzini is a cop after all. However, the fight scenes get intense at times and... well... the Witchblade will do what it can to protect Sara... but not necessarily Sara's clothes. In fact, the razor-sharp surface of the Witchblade usually shreds all of the clothes as soon as it activates.

1546917718647.png

The Witchblade's base form is simply a gauntlet.

1546918132653.png

But the Witchblade is magical, fully intelligent (although it doesn't speak to its host often), and moves on its own free will. It is also male, so it prefers to bond with females. (Although various male characters have sometimes magically forced it to comply). It is thousands of years old, arriving on pre-history Earth to a Cave-woman named Una. It has allowed itself to be wielded by many historical figures, including Cleopatra and Joan of Arc.

With regards to the Witchblade's powers, it is an amorphic, intelligent mass of magically sharp steel. It grants a huge amount of protection to its host. However, its whimsy is to fight for perfect balance, and will not give more protection or power than it deems necessary for any particular fight.

1546917890451.png
1546917934919.png
1546918020144.png

As such, the Witchblade rarely manifests as full armor, but only protects Sara's most vital spots. Should gunfire or other projectile weaponry attempt to harm Sara, the Witchblade is fast enough to react: it moves itself to deflect bullets. But otherwise, the Witchblade is definitely obsessed with the concept of balance.

1546918991803.png

Should the Witchblade's whimsy actually grant you the full suite of powers, you get super-strength (Stops a truck with one hand: so maybe 25MT Class? Roughly Spiderman level), super-endurance, regeneration / healing, weapon-summoning, heat and fire-immunity, fire-control / pyrotechnics, flight (physical wings), and more. Learning and mastering these powers is up to the wielder.

-------

What I've written above is what I remember from reading Witchblade a long time ago. However, as a Western Comicbook character, many different artists and authors have written stories of the Witchblade over the years. Its not necessarily a bad thing, its just how things are done in the Western Comic Book world. As such, the precise relationship between the Witchblade and its host changes, especially for crossover events (including Witchblade x Wolvarine and Witchblade x Lara Croft crossovers).

1546919215227.png

1546919238732.png

But hey, these crossover events are what makes comics awesome. Am I rite?

But long story short: I'm sure the Witchblade's powers have changed throughout the years. It sounds like the most recent "Witchblade" comics cover a new wielder (Alex Underwood). There's also the anime / manga version, which was completely different. Overall, I'm just saying go easy on the criticism if I got a few facts wrong... I'm doing this from memory and the different versions of the story can sometimes confuse me over the years :-)

Last edited:

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Ryonani Teamster
Happy New Year everybody! Loving seeing all the varied amount of girls we're seeing in here, along with the descriptions for some of the more obscure ones!

Just stopping in to show off one of my favorite MK girls.. Kitana!
70606684_p0.jpg

Here is the source for her: KITANA

stashar

Vivacious Visitor
Lenalee Lee, of D. Grayman... is a character that I'm unfamiliar with. So I'll keep it short this time.

1549432892253.png

1549433402376.png

She's one of the main Exorcists of the show. Her boots are her main weapon, giving her incredible maneuverability and speed. It is a long-running series, and eventually Lenalee's hair is cut, and her "Dark Boots" evolve into heels.

1549433476737.png

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
From WWE's Smackdown! roster, the feisty little latina who is never shy about showing off that sexy lower half of hers (the top half ain't bad either :tongue:)...

Zelina Vega!

stashar

Vivacious Visitor
Who is flying into this thread? Why, its the Dark Magician Girl from Yu Gi Oh

030300.gif

First introduced into Yugi's deck shortly after the Duelist Kingdom arc, the Dark Magician Girl was the female apprentice magician who was commonly paired up with Yugi's "Dark Magician" (Yugi's most characteristic card in his deck). Dark Magician Girl gets +300 Attack points for each Dark Magician in the graveyard. And as a spellcaster, Yugi would commonly play a lot of magic cards and trap cards whenever she hit the field. (I don't believe any of those cards were necessarily tied to the Dark Magician or Dark Magician Girl, but its the "character" of Yugi to play tricky whenever his card hit the field).

As one of the most characteristic cards in Yugi's deck, it turns out she was the spirit (the "Ka") of one of the Pharaoh's ancient friends, Mana. The strong memories of Mana (and her teacher: Mahad) is part of why Yugi's reincarnation in the future uses their respective cards.

1555048489626.png

1555047903960.png

While there are lots of "sexy" girls... and other "cute" girls in Yu Gi Oh, I'm pretty sure that Dark Magician Girl is the only "Sexy Cute" babe. Between the below-the-shoulder straps, her ability to fly, the pink half-skirt that only covers her backside, the half-cape, and even the clumsy helmet that doesn't ever stay on correctly... Dark Magician Girl has a unique costume design and a lot of animation character. Its somewhat a shame that she doesn't really get any speaking roles.

1555047763587.png

Last edited:

stashar

Vivacious Visitor
Its everyone's favorite bunny girl! Alice from Bloody Roar!

1555650196740.png

Ain't she cute? No pants or anything either. As an inversion to the typical "bunny girl" rule, Alice is a Japanese video game character who actually looks like a proper bunny. Look at those thic thighs. But seriously though, she's got some nice legs on her in her human form.

1555650302256.png

This one is super obscure, these two official art pieces are basically the only art I'm aware of. To tell you the truth, this was my first Ryona video game, not that I knew about Ryona at the time. It should be noted that Alice's Player2 outfit was pretty cute too.

1555651164916.png

Here's some gameplay footage for people who missed out on this Gamecube fighting game:

The popular one was Jenny the Bat for... obvious reasons.

1555651057156.png

1555651077837.png

Although if I were to pick a #2 for me, it'd be Uranus.

Just not... Uranus's beast form.

1555651651086.png

But hey, maybe someone out there finds that hot. :-) Uranus's beast form definitely isn't wearing any pants. With 6 horns, Uranus is the horniest character in this entire thread so far.

Last edited:

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Ryonani Teamster
Hey everyone! Long time no see, and I apologize for that. Not really any excuse I have for it either, other than... well... neglect!

But I'm happy to see that some posts were made in my absence. And they're all good ones!

Who is flying into this thread? Why, its the Dark Magician Girl from Yu Gi Oh

View attachment 89561

First introduced into Yugi's deck shortly after the Duelist Kingdom arc, the Dark Magician Girl was the female apprentice magician who was commonly paired up with Yugi's "Dark Magician" (Yugi's most characteristic card in his deck). Dark Magician Girl gets +300 Attack points for each Dark Magician in the graveyard. And as a spellcaster, Yugi would commonly play a lot of magic cards and trap cards whenever she hit the field. (I don't believe any of those cards were necessarily tied to the Dark Magician or Dark Magician Girl, but its the "character" of Yugi to play tricky whenever his card hit the field).

As one of the most characteristic cards in Yugi's deck, it turns out she was the spirit (the "Ka") of one of the Pharaoh's ancient friends, Mana. The strong memories of Mana (and her teacher: Mahad) is part of why Yugi's reincarnation in the future uses their respective cards.

View attachment 89564

View attachment 89566

View attachment 89562

While there are lots of "sexy" girls... and other "cute" girls in Yu Gi Oh, I'm pretty sure that Dark Magician Girl is the only "Sexy Cute" babe. Between the below-the-shoulder straps, her ability to fly, the pink half-skirt that only covers her backside, the half-cape, and even the clumsy helmet that doesn't ever stay on correctly... Dark Magician Girl has a unique costume design and a lot of animation character. Its somewhat a shame that she doesn't really get any speaking roles.

View attachment 89559
I love DMG! When I first saw her in the anime, I thought she was so cute. I think my favorite episode with her was a filler one where Tea was having a duel in that ice area and was getting frozen by the ice... was pretty hot. Er, cold. Whatever. You know what I mean.

Its everyone's favorite bunny girl! Alice from Bloody Roar!

View attachment 89777

Ain't she cute? No pants or anything either. As an inversion to the typical "bunny girl" rule, Alice is a Japanese video game character who actually looks like a proper bunny. Look at those thic thighs. But seriously though, she's got some nice legs on her in her human form.

View attachment 89778

This one is super obscure, these two official art pieces are basically the only art I'm aware of. To tell you the truth, this was my first Ryona video game, not that I knew about Ryona at the time. It should be noted that Alice's Player2 outfit was pretty cute too.

View attachment 89781

Here's some gameplay footage for people who missed out on this Gamecube fighting game:

The popular one was Jenny the Bat for... obvious reasons.

View attachment 89779

View attachment 89780

Although if I were to pick a #2 for me, it'd be Uranus.

View attachment 89782

Just not... Uranus's beast form.

View attachment 89783

But hey, maybe someone out there finds that hot. :-) Uranus's beast form definitely isn't wearing any pants. With 6 horns, Uranus is the horniest character in this entire thread so far.
I have fond memories of the Bloody Roar gals, and Alice is definitely one of my faves! However, I didn't like the redesign they gave her in 4. She was so cute with her purple hair and pigtails in the previous 3 games.

My favorite appearance of hers was from the first game. I've even sketched her in her classic outfit!

Wow is right... that is one hot mama. :wat:

I'll be posting again in this thread soon with some more babes, promise!

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
My latest pro wrestling obsession, Heather Monroe!

She loves to show off those legs, which are only accentuated by her thigh-high gear in my opinion :tongue:

The boob window is also a nice touch

And a few bonus shots from an unreleased custom (DON'T SHARE ANYWHERE ELSE, PLEASE) which emphasize why female wrestlers should never wear pants!

Top Bottom