The Anti-Pants Men (And Women)

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
1543562231948.png

Fellow UTC members!

We are men (and women) who are united by a common purpose...

We love to see girls not wearing pants. Girls released by the social confines of society and able to show off the beautiful legs that they were made with. Girls who are not afraid of cold weather or getting some bug bits. Girls who wade freely and bravely into leech-infested swamps wearing nothing but coochie-cutters.

We are the protectors of panty-shots and cameltoes. The defenders of zettai ryōiki and wedgies.

We are them. We are they.

We are the Anti-Pants Men (and women).

....And now with the mission statement out of the way, I suppose it's time to explain what this thread is exactly. Back on Ryonani, we had a feature called Groups that allowed us to make small, sub-sections of the website dedicated to a certain subject. The APM was one of them. And since we no longer have a group system here, I decided to revive the old group in the form of a thread.

RULES FOR POSTING:

1. Post only girls with no pants. ONLY. And by girls, I mean women with women parts only. And by no pants, I mean nothing that would cover a woman past the knee, whether it be pants, capris, tights, bodysuits, or otherwise. Pantyhose fully cover the leg but if you REALLY want to post them, fine. Full-leg fishnets are okay. Posts that go against our sacred credo will be deleted.

2. Credit the artist! If you're posting an image you found on DA, pixiv, gelbooru or some other website, credit the original creator of the work if you can. If you're the artist, then make sure to include that in your post and the website where you've uploaded the image to! (Yes, this is a free chance to plug yourself.)

3. Don't upload too many images at once. 5 images max per post. Do not double post. Don't just spam images here, please. Also, if the images you post are too big, hide them in spoiler tags or thumbnails.

4. Keep it PG-13. A bit of nipple or pussy is fine. No hardcore hentai please.

More rules may be added later as the need arises.

And now with the rules out of the way, I'll go ahead and start us off!

1543564301473.png
One of my favorite anime girls of all time, Yuri from Dirty Pair! Pixiv page can be found here.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
1. Post only girls with no pants. ONLY. And by girls, I mean women with women parts only. And by no pants, I mean nothing that would cover a woman past the knee, whether it be pants, capris, tights, bodysuits, hose or otherwise. Full-leg fishnets are okay. Posts that go against our sacred credo will be deleted.

I must protest the no hose rule! I know you are staunchly against them, but I have so many lovely wrestling images highlighting the crotch and butt where the performer is often wearing hose that I must ask you to lighten your stance for the sake of the group. It should be noted that the original APM group did not have a no-hose rule, but as this is your revival then I defer to your judgment. Though perhaps we should take an informal poll?

fleet

Staff member
Administator
Forum Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I recommend linking images, rather than attaching the files (saves server space), and that if you do attach an image, attach it as a thumbnail, rather than full size images (page will load faster).

Last edited:

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
Both are great suggestions- I don't think a poll is necessary, I'll just ease the rules a bit.

My personal opinion on the matter though? Hose goes against the spirit of the group because the legs are fully covered. Just sayin'. :tongue:

In the meantime, more girls! From DA: Naga the Serpent

Another one of my favorite anime girls, Naga the White Serpent!

naga_the_serpent_by_irving_zero_dcr5u8a-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Well, now that I've wasted everyone's time, I figure I may as well contribute. One of my favourite things to do with the old group was provide pics of wrestling ladies, especially ones that were just starting their careers.

One of those up-and-comers is Alex Gracia, who looks like she'd make for some lovely ryona material and also has blessed us with skimpy two-piece gear including some seriously short short shorts. Obviously, a supporter of the APM movement!

s3OvIklm.jpg

(I'll put full-sized contributions in spoilers, which should help with load times)

s3OvIkl.jpg
vMVTeaz.jpg
bDXkWgn.jpg
z0VTp4X.jpg

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster

OMG Samus look so adorable in those shorts and little bootsies :tongue: she'd probably hate someone saying that to her, ha ha

Speaking of tough blondes, let's show some love for one of my favorite heroines, Ms. Marvel. While I actually think the costume redesign she had a few years ago (which will be used in the upcoming "Captain Marvel" movie) is pretty great, of course I'm partial to the sexier, more impractical costume that she used for decades.

Tight black spandex, thigh high boots and long gloves, pointless sash, it's glorious. An APM classic!

0wfk9XQm.png

More images and artist credits below:
0wfk9XQ.png

By devilhs
s5dIH8v.png

Official artwork
zuosnyi.jpg

By VioletDragonSlayer
EcZyNWg.jpg

By EnjiNight
lDcI1sH.jpg

By MadnessEyes

FallenGirls

Potential Patron
Talking about no pants, sooner or later someone would bring miniskirt into the conversation and I might as well be the one to! Miniskirts are definitely prevalent in ryona genre for the sexiness reason and it's really inducing when we could see the glimpse, or even fully, of the victim's sexy underwear.

There are obviously a lot of example for it but my current favorite are Deuce and Rem both from Final Fantasy Type-0. Square Enix might went full derp with the production and storyline of recent FFs, but they most definitely are still capable to present us with gorgeous character models.

23211330_p0.jpg
Schoolgirls in miniskirts are love <3

Source: われらきたれり

stashar

Vivacious Visitor
__fairymon_digimon_frontier_and_etc_drawn_by_kagematsuri__97dea0fa389c46bc4de456e05547d18f.jpg

Fairymon, from Digimon Season 4 had some hot lingerie + thigh-high boots as the costume. This particular drawing is from Danbooru, by the artist kagematsuri. Fairymon is the Japanese name, while Kazemon is the English name. Because Americans are weeaboos, while Japanese are West-a-boos. I'm glad that our cultures are so... nerdy... that we can share in this.

Various people have noted the similarity to Rider (Medusa), from Fate/Stay Night. So might as well post a pic of Rider as well.
__rider_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_higurashi_ryuuji__sample-cce041d3e68dd34a2a30641e08f71a72.jpg
Rider is Medusa before the gods cursed her hair. Remember, Medusa was cursed because she was considered to be more beautiful than the gods, and the Greek Gods are envious jackasses. In Fate/Stay Night, Rider class was given to Medusa because Pegasus was born from her blood. </spoilers>

Rider is probably the only scantily clad girl of the original F/SN. I guess Rin Tohsaka has the skirt+thighhighs going on, but Rin isn't too far removed from what real-life people would actually wear. In any case, I never really had the hots for Rider for some reason... I mean its a sexy miniskirt, but I dunno, maybe she just wasn't heroic enough compared to the actions of the other characters? Ehh, whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
As a member of the former Ryonani anti-pants-ers, I ask you... are ALL pants REALLY that bad?
In this thread? Yes, they are. :tongue:

I went ahead and removed the image containing a girl with pants from your post. Bad Raden! Don't let it happen again! :mad:

In the meantime, here's another lovely image, this time of my favorite Final Fantasy girl... Rydia!

c902e197bdcafd15c0048deeacdcc217.jpg

No source for this one, as far as I can tell.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
In the meantime, here's another lovely image, this time of my favorite Final Fantasy girl... Rydia!

View attachment 84621

Always glad to know that I'm not the only one who fantasized about that sexy little sprite

I'm bringing some more wrestling heat this time with Sleeperkid's World starlet and fetish fave Bambi Buttons!
ctA3fpJl.jpg

ctA3fpJ.jpg
faRkyqU.jpg
d6iRITr.jpg
ktIAlFF.jpg
sFytcDh.jpg
You can see plenty of galleries of Bambi at sleeperkidsworld.com and she's done some great videos for that site as well as sensuallysavageproductions.com, among other companies.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I love Bambi! My only issue is that her deliveries when she's on the receiving end could be a bit better.

Meanwhile, have some fresh pantsless girls from Pixiv!
View attachment 84877

Source: [R-18]ハイレグ下乳Tバックエロ体操服

I agree, I think Bambi is used to playing doms a lot, which is a shame because she has the look and body of a cute little jobber ^_^

Yo, those girls aren't just pantsless, I think someone needs to tell them the lower half of their tops are missing as well :oops:

This time I'm going to post some images from the old APM group for anyone who missed it, showcasing the lovely Cisty from the obscure game "Dungeon Magic" aka "Light Bringer"

JRRJ7cVl.jpg

Some of the following images contain explicit peril scenarios, so Idoro feel free to remove them if they violate rule 4.

JRRJ7cV.jpg

This appears to be credited to an artist named "yoko juusuke" and you can find more of their work on pixiv
RyF7hVM.jpg

Artist unknown
pDGoF0R.jpg

Art by Black Beat (pixiv)
jSTzafw.jpg

Art by 36shiri (original source, WARNING: very explicit)
Il5Omam.jpg

Art by Azusa (original source)

stashar

Vivacious Visitor
Apparently, I can only think of purple-haired anime babes. Oh well.

Purple Heart, Neptune's "CPU" form from Hyperdimention Neptunia. Its a self-aware, (but grindy), JRPG about "goddesses" who basically represent the "Game Industri" circa the 00s. Neptune / Purple Heart is the Sega Neptune, the canceled project after the Dreamcast. You also have White Heart / Blanc (Wii), Black Heart / Noire (PS3), and Green Heart / Vert (Xbox).

What the heck, lets bring them all into this topic. None of them wear pants.

1544663307659.png

1544663351325.png

1544663394422.png

1544663426056.png

With "Compile Heart / Idea Factory" signature style of "drawing the bellybutton through clothes", its actually kinda cute for some reason.

-------------

Neptune / Purple Heart is the main character of the series. So here's a few more stuff.

1544664159656.png

1544664193839.png

Finally, here's a shot of their normal forms:

1544664302879.png

Huh, I guess I never noticed. They don't seem to be wearing pants in their normal forms either, all skirts with zettai ryouiki at best.

Last edited:

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
Here's one I think TheCrimsonRisk TheCrimsonRisk will really appreciate, especially amidst recent events... Classic Blair Dame from the wonderful Xplotter!

blair_dame_by_xplotter_dcuk7eo-fullview.jpg

Here's a link to the page: Blair Dame

I'm telling you, if they gave Blair back her classic costume, Fighting EX Layer would be an insta-buy for me.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Apparently, I can only think of purple-haired anime babes. Oh well.

Purple Heart, Neptune's "CPU" form from Hyperdimention Neptunia. Its a self-aware, (but grindy), JRPG about "goddesses" who basically represent the "Game Industri" circa the 00s. Neptune / Purple Heart is the Sega Neptune, the canceled project after the Dreamcast. You also have White Heart / Blanc (Wii), Black Heart / Noire (PS3), and Green Heart / Vert (Xbox).

What the heck, lets bring them all into this topic. None of them wear pants.

Oh my gosh, these are all so adorable, thanks for posting these S stashar ! I think XBox... er, "Vert" is my favourite :tongue:

Here's one I think TheCrimsonRisk TheCrimsonRisk will really appreciate, especially amidst recent events... Classic Blair Dame from the wonderful Xplotter!

I'm telling you, if they gave Blair back her classic costume, Fighting EX Layer would be an insta-buy for me.

For me, as well! I think the new costume isn't bad, though a little clunky, but there's no beating the original. Has got to be included as DLC at some point, right? They should charge as much for the DLC as they do for the game itself, bet it will equal the sales XD

Speaking of under-appreciated fighting game babes, here's some B. Orchid cosplay for the heck of it. I believe the model goes by the name "Cin De" but otherwise there's not a lot of info about her.

I'm also pretty sure I posted these in another cosplay thread somewhere, but it's really never a bad time to share again! Imagine being at the con with this one, would have taken up my whole day just follwing her around :wat:

gswmLSNl.jpg

gswmLSN.jpg
cPPWzyt.jpg
SkyOBVY.jpg
mbVMR5H.jpg

And by the way, for anyone out there, don't be afraid to post cool images of girls that have already been mentioned in the thread. If you have more B. Orchid, Blair Dame, Rydia, Fairymon or whatever content you feel like sharing, have at it! Let's populate this sucker :wink:

stashar

Vivacious Visitor
The Magic Knights Rayearth: Fuu Hououji (Green), Umi Ryuuzaki (Blue), and Hikaru Shidou(Red).

1545591500095.png

They were ordinary Tokyo Schoolgirls when they got trapped in a video game fantasy world called Rayearth. A 1993 Isekai (long before the word Isekai was invented...), it was Clamp's counter-punch to the Sailor Moon series. Much darker themes were brought up throughout this show. While not quite as dark as say... Madoka Magika (2011), Magic Knights Rayearth were far darker than the bubbly 90s shows that came around it (despite using a lot of the same 90s bubbly tropes: chibi-characters, transformation scenes, etc. etc.).

The Magic Knights Rayearth anime series aired from 1993 to 1996, long before Evangelion. Its an odd style of anime, from what I've seen of it. Watching the whole thing is on my todo list, especially as how awesome Clamp's stuff has always been.

1545592267263.png

hikaru_transforms.gif

1545592649123.png

Oh yeah, apparently they get mechs Rune Gods eventually. I don't know, I haven't seen the show, but a lot of the art shows them using those mechs Rune Gods. This makes Magic Knights Rayearth the only Magical Girl / Mecha show I'm aware of.

All art in this post is official art from Clamp's original manga, or the Anime series (TMS Entertainment)

Last edited:

stashar

Vivacious Visitor
The "Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance" character everyone's been waiting for! Its Nephenee!

1546121432942.png

Who? Nephenee? You know, the farmgirl you recruit in chapter 10? The one in the prison with Brom, the other farmer? The cutie who is so shy she instinctively keeps her helmet on? One of the few pure spear / lance users in Fire Emblem 7 through 10? Okay, so she's... really obscure. Like, "Ike" is already kind of an obscure character, there's probably no way people would generally recognize Nephenee.

Still, her spear kicked ass, her stats were incredibly balanced, and her ability (Wrath) would give +50% crits when her health was low, which combo'd well with her innate +20% crit and +30% crit killer lance (yeah, that's 100% critrate at low HP). She was one of the core characters in my playthrough.

Nephenee makes a comeback in Radiant Dawn, with new artwork as well. While not quite as overpowered as in the first game, Nephenee managed to benefit strongly from the "Bonus Exp" glitch in the game, and she's one of the few characters who can consistently max out all of the stats because of the obscure glitch.

1546121692505.png

Eventually, she makes it to the Mobile game "Fire Emblem Heroes", with updated artwork once again.

1546121863751.png

1546121883825.png

1546121898249.png
1546121918862.png

There weren't many characters who'd I'd feel comfortable holding the front lines. But Nephenee was one of the few Fire Emblem frontliners who had great attack, defense, speed, skill, resistance AND luck. Furthermore, she doesn't have weapon-weaknesses (like Knights, Pegasus Knights or Calvaliers). Nephenee is the premier "balanced" character in possibly all of the Fire Emblem games ever made... and today's entry on the "Antipants" thread.

EDIT: Found some official Nintendo Artbook designs for Mia / Nephenee.

1546144084598.png

Last edited: