The 3rd Birthday (1 Viewer)

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
This game just got released in Japan. I think the US releases for for Q1 2011. Aya Brea is awesome in this game, it also has its own steamy shower scene, and best of all, her clothing can get ripped off due to enemy damage. The death animation, I find sexy. But I haven't seem to get more than 2 different animations. Promising ryona game, nonetheless.

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
I haven't seen anything specifically of the death animations, but there are videos of people playing the game on Nico. There is the one guy who plays through a lot of ryona games and is playing through it, so I don't know if he'll go out of his way to do all the death animations though. He also talks during his videos, which can be a bit annoying. Again, nico video stuff.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Still haven't seen any videos that showed a death scene. It seems like there's a somewhat of an underwater boss battle, I hope it has a different death scene.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Still haven't seen any videos that showed a death scene. It seems like there's a somewhat of an underwater boss battle, I hope it has a different death scene.

I browsed Nico Douga for a while, and watched someone's Let's Play. I saw the player get killed twice, and it was the same animation both times; Aya dropping to the ground rolling a bit before pitching back and laying still... it doesn't look promising at the moment.
Granted, the player was killed with generic hits, not special grabs.
I'm hoping for some good content, but expecting it to be lackluster.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
For the record, I finally managed to make my first HD ryona video thanks to my new PC.
I still couldn't record audio since this is via PSP.

Nothing much, though. It's just Aya in her torn clothes and the generic death animation. I love how she wriggles her butt a bit before falling down to die.

YouTube - ‪[

jhlipton

Potential Patron
It would be awesome if she was stabbed in the gut, back or side!

How are the death moans? Sexy or weak?

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Death moans aren't that much. Though I'd say the Japanese voice sounds better.

I wish I could convince myself to get far into this game, but I couldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.