1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tetra - Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by RozalinLevire, Sep 1, 2013.

1. RozalinLevire

RozalinLevire Potential Patron

I'm almost a little surprised. I did a little bit of searching here, and I did not find much from here about Wind Waker girls. Ok, obviously the art style doesn't lend well to it, but that doesn't mean it can't be attempted to get close in the style SDT has?

(Please, feel free to point me in the right direction if I missed it or something, or if I'm doing something wrong here so I can fix it asap, it's appreciated since I'm new here and all.)

Personally requesting my favorite from Wind Waker here, Tetra's hair and her clothes. And maybe as her Zelda form too. They're technically the same person, just a different look. Surprisingly scarce fanart of her too, but I'll do what I can for providing referrences with it. I'm a tad busy and these are the best I got right now, I'll try to find a couple more later. Sorry if these aren't much help.

Edit: Shit, hit 'post' when I didn't mean to as a misclick, here are the rest of the referrences I was trying to put.
    --------------
    Tetra Referrences
    --------
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    -----------
    Tetra referrences as Zelda
    ------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Can anyone tell me how to resize down to 300x300 or something for these larger ones?

2. Maineim

Maineim Casual Client

Tetra's hair already made:

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=33.msg116#msg116

and Zelda is already in the standard SDT.

3. RozalinLevire

RozalinLevire Potential Patron

Well the outfit is still valid as a request then if nothing else.

I'm perfectly aware, I was more hoping for a zelda that matches this version a little more.