The result looks like this:
0.jpg 01.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
Sure, the following mods are pretty good. But you must have an account at

skyrim.nexusmods.com

Better Females by Bella
Better Females by Bella at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community
This mod provides a lot better faces for females.

High Quality Eyes
High Quality Eyes at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community
I dont have to explain, what this mod does :)

Enhanced Blood Texture
Enhanced Blood Textures at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community
More blood, higher resolution texture, blood is for longer duration visible.

ADEC Armor n Clothing Compilation
ADEC Armor n Clothing Compilation at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community
Remodeled armors for females, looks hot. Equipping the armors included in this package, will change the appearance of female characters. This mod replaces the appearance of glass, daedric, dragonscale, dragonbone, orcish, ebony and steel plate armor.

Coolsims Hair Pack
Coolsims Hair Pack at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community
Very good looking and detailed hairstyle-mod for females.

Lighnting from FF13
FF13
After extracting of the files of this mod in the skyrim\data folder you have to add the following items using the console.

ff13 lightning head:
player.additem 00061CCA 1 (if that doesnt work just remove the 0's)

Jester Mixed Armor:
player.additem
000cee6e 1
000cee70 1
000cee72 1
000cee74 1

There is also a readme file in the archive, how this mod works.

How it works:

Simple. Download the mods. Extract them in the \data\ folder of Skyrim. Thats it. For adding items in your inventory open the skyrim console using the "^" button, then enter the command

"player.additem" "itemid" "quantity"

for example

player.additem 0001393e 1

Writing this line via console will add 1x dragonscale armor to your inventory.

You might need those item IDs for the ADEC Armor n Clothing Compilation mod.

Item:-----------------Item-ID:

Dragonscale Armor-----0001393e
Dragonplate Armor-----00013966
Daedric Armor---------0001396b
Steel Plate Armor------0001395c
Orcish Armor----------00013957
Steel Armor-----------00013952
----------------------000f6f22
Ebony Armor----------00013961
Glass Armor-----------00013939

These sites provide many item-ID codes:
Console Item Codes (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki
Skyrim:Items - UESPWiki

Uninstall the mods: Just delete the files from the skyrim\data folder.
They should be in:

skyrim\data\meshes
skyrim\data\textures

I also found this video on you tube:

The outfits shown in this video can be downloaded from:

Harness dress: harness_dress[nonreplacer].7z
Rainbow Bikini: rainbow bikini[nonreplacer].7z
Hentai Bikini Clothes: HBC[nonreplacer].7z

For activating those outfits, you have to activate the .esp file. After starting the "skyrim launcher", select "data files" and activate the .esp file. Then after the game is launched, you have to add the items to your inventory using the console. Check out the readme included in the archives, it provides the exact information, whats the item ID for the new gear.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
I just noticed, that the thread has been moved to Downloadable Games. I posted mainly images of the modified Skyrim. The additional description about the replacement-mods was done after a request.

The mods are free to download, but the game is not, so please move the thread either to commercial games or to image section where it was prevously.

Thanks.

DownFull

Potential Patron
Thanks for the mod list and brief explanation. I haven't found any particularly amazing mods myself but will share them here if I do. So far all I've installed are texture upgrades and model detail improvements.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
i wish i knew how to script because i had an awesome idea for a ryona based mod,
we know there are "captured" animations (like when the dark brotherhood have prisoners with hands tied behind their back, and when the man with the Golden Claw is stuck in the spider web he has a special "Stuck and squirming" style animation,
my idea was to make special spells (or edit the original spider spell) that disable character controls and activate these animations,
but i dont know the first thing about scripting XD

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Is the Construction Set even out yet? Without it a "normal" modder cannot do much; so far all mods seem to be visual mods.

D

Distract

Creation Kit is out but it'll be quite some time before any true sex mods. Apparently, the CK is made in such a way that new animations can only replace existing animations. Modders will have to create their own workaround, it seems.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Thanks, this is pretty awesome! Any particular location in the main Skyrim world you'd recommend for randomly running into these ladies?

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Skyrim Ryona Mods/ Mods in general

So I've been playing a bit (which translates to a lot) of Skyrim lately. Love the game, beat it maybe 4-5 times now. I started to get into mods for the game, and I must say that they add such a replay value. Every week, new mods emerge both on the Nexus, as well as the Steam Workshop. However, this being a videogame, which lets you be a female character, the thought of Ryona naturally came to mind. I found one site not too long ago that is exclusively for adult mods for skyrim/oblivion, and I thought I would share. But first, I recommend you to doll up your skyrim game, and I have compiled a few mods together for you guys.

First and foremost, you need to go to http://skyrim.nexusmods.com and you're going to want to create an acocunt (because you need one in order to download mods).

After that, I'm going to strongly recommend that you download the Nexus Mod Manager, which is a nifty tool that can both download mods for you and activate them, so you do not have to mess with manually installing mods (which can be a pain in the ass). You will find the download in the top right-hand corner of the Main page.

First off, you are going to want to get SkyUI. Basically makes vanilla Skyrim's ugly interface into an easily more maneuverable and friendly UI. It also comes with the MCM, which comes with-- I'll just let you guys read the info page.

SkyUI at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

Second, Races. The only real race mod that I have ever used is the Lunari race, its textures that come with it are already high-rez, and the eye options that come with look amazing. This is by far my favorite race mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21602

And now, for armors.The only real armors that I use are really the TERA Armors Conversion, and the Northgirl outfit. The two seem to go nicely with each other.

Northgirl
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38053

TERA

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846

Now we have Body Models. For this, I couldn't really decide whether to go with the CBBE Model, or the UNP model. I'll let you guys choose on this one.

UNP
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709

CBBE
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666

Now, I'm going to direct you guys to the FNIS Mod, which basically writes patches for any Animation Mods I'm about to show you guys. THIS MOD IS CRUCIAL, AND YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE MOD PAGE IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK. PERIOD.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811

Ok, now for the mods.

Estrus (Adds a shout in game. A small orb of something-ness will come out of your mouth, and will play a tentacle-rape animation for any NPC it hits. Also comes with an Estrus - Self version.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102

The 2 mods I'm going to show from the LoversLab site is SexLab, and SexLab Matchmaker. SexLab basically adds sex-scene animation files to your Skyrim game, but that's it. There is no way for you to access those scenes in-game, and that's what SexLab Matchmaker is for. Matchmaker adds 2 simple spells to your game, "Self - Irresistibly Attractive" and "Target - Irresistibly Attractive." What the main thing to do with these spells is to equip one of these spells in either hand, and then equip the other spell in the other hand. You simply cast the Self - IA, and then Target - IA (to an NPC you want to have some fun with) and simply wait. It should undress the two of you, and then the scene should play out.

SexLab
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v139b-updated-0216

MatchMaker
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-rev-6-updated-11102013

And there you have it. Please note that this is my set-up for my Skyrim. There are literally Hundreds of thousands of other mods out there. Feel free to share any mods that you guys found fun, interesting, sexy, etc...

ENJOY.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention one mod, and a notice.

For the mods on Loverslab, you're going to need to make an account (like The Nexus) if you want to download mods.

The very important mod that I forgot to mention is the SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender). Not sure what is does, but a bunch of mods require that you use it. PLEASE NOTE: Downloading SKSE will add a new file to your Skyrim folder, and that is the skse_loader.exe From now on, you're going to want to use this to launch Skyrim.

http://skse.silverlock.org/

Booki

Potential Patron
More mods for an adult 18+ adventure

Guy2346 makes a great starting point for new players new to modding Skyrim. I have some mods that I would like to add to the list he has already started. If you wish to use the mods I list, then do the following. The links to these are in Guy’s post.

First off, follow the steps Guy2346 said as far as:

1 - Create a Nexusmods.com account and loverslab.com account. Both free, all these mods are free.

2 - Download Nexus Mod Manager. Easiest way to install mods to your game safely. Some mods are still manually installed only, but it’s not that hard.

3 - Download SKSE from the silverlock website at the bottom of Guy’s post. Many mods use this to enable scripts. Download from the 7z archive link on that page and click “watch the video”. Gopher makes great easy step-by-step installation videos for modding.

4 – Download a body type from the Nexus. There are many different body type mods out there; each has its own characteristics. UNP or CBBE are highly recommended. These two have been around for a while and many mods are suited to these frames. I use UNP, just what I prefer.

5 – Download Sexlab. This is the framework for all Sexlab mods, meaning required in order to work. As Guy put it, this adds sex-scene animations. You still need other mods in order to use it though. Two mods I use require this.

6 – Download FNIS from Nexus. Linked above in Guy’s post. If you use Sexlab, you need this. Sexlab also allows for creature animations, if you want to use those then you also need the Creature pack under the optional files section of the FNIS download page. Read further down this post for another mod that adds creature anatomy. Anytime you install a mod that adds new animation you need to run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe from this mod to ensure they work in the game. This is usually found:
Steam>steamapps>common>Skyrim>Data>tools>GenerateFNISforUsers

Alright now that is done, here are some mods I recommend.

SOS – Schlongs of Skyrim
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - LoversLab
B3lisario made a great mod that adds penises to Skyrim. Other mods make all men either flaccid or erect only and usually one model/mesh for all the men. This mod creates different shapes and sizes, customizable to the point where you can determine the size of each race. It allows to change between flaccid and erect with a spell. This works better with Sexlab than any other penis mod, animations actually line up.

SOS schlong for females
SOS schlong for females - UNP - LoversLab
Just like SOS but adds them to women. If you don’t like futanari, simply ignore this mod. No need to post how much you hate it. As customizable as the original SOS, can change the %chance each race’s women are futa and can change %size of those futa. This mod requires the SOS from above and Custom Skeleton Replacer. That can be found here: Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community I use the first pack, simpliest.

More Nasty Critters
More Nasty Critters - LoversLab
This should be noted first; this mod REQUIRES the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs. Sexlab added creature animations but this mod will add the actual anatomy to creatures. This combines two mods called, Nude Creatures and Hentai Creatures. This mod also makes Creature Freatures and Beastiality Extras obsolete. If you use those then uninstall those and install this one. Just like the futa mod, this is a small niche so not everyone may prefer it. I use it alongside Sexlab Defeat, which I will list further down, making the wilderness a dangerous place for novice adventurers.

Sexlab Aroused
[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24 - LoversLab
Requires the Sexlab framework from Guy’s post. This mod can determine how aroused all characters are. Determined by whether your character is naked, if any other characters witness your character being naked, and how long it has been since your character’s last orgasm. By being satisfied in terms of arousal, your xp gain is increased by 5%. By being too aroused, your character will be too distracted to focus and their xp gain will be decreased by 5-20%. It can go as far as being decreased by 90% if your character develops an addiction to sex. I use this along with a very skimpy armor mod making me use my housecarl for much more than just carrying my loot.

Sexlab Defeat
Defeat V5b3.3fixed - 8/05 - LoversLab
Requires the Sexlab framework from Guy’s post. I am pretty new to Ryonani but I think this is something a lot of the members would like. Correct me if I am wrong, I am still new. This mod allows for NPCs and the player to be raped, rape others, and fight back against being raped. Highly customizable. You can determine who is allowed to rape(NPCS/player/creatures/guards) and what animations are used. As of this post Version 5b3.3 is up, however I use Version 4.2.1.7 as this one still works just as fine. Version 4.2.1.7 also allows you to grab NPCs from behind and instantly put them in the rape stage/animation. Sexlab Defeat also works with creature animations. Pretty hot to see my housecarl, Lydia, claiming a bandit as a prize after a fight and also quite rewarding when I am able to save her from being raped.

UNPK armor replacer
UNPK armor replacer at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community
This is the skimpy armor mod I use for the UNP body type. It is the most skimpiest I have ever seen. Works only with the UNP body type family. This is a great addition to the futa mod… who needs pants anyways?

So these are some recommendations that I wanted to add to the list Guy started. These are suited to certain niches that are not for everyone. I just wanted to highlight some mods that would help make your Skyrim playthrough an adult 18+ experience. Finally remember if you install any mods that add new animations then be sure to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe to make sure they work ingame (under #6 at the beginning of this post).

Please share what mods you tend to use. It is always cool to see how others have modded their Skyrim.

Thinker

Potential Patron
So I've gotten back into Skyrim recently and had some thoughts on what it NEEDS in my opinion to get that ryona feel. I'm not sure if all or any of these are completely possible, but would I love to see them. If there is anything like them out there I'd love to know.

"Ouch, she felt that" Damage Impact/Pain Flinching
Unless you manage to 'stagger' an opponent there is no real feeling of an attack having impact, there is a slicey sound, a splatter of blood and maybe a grunt ... but other than that your opponent looks like they where hit by a gentle breeze. Some kind of flinch or reeling animation from attacks would be nice, not quite full on staggering but at least make things look like that hurt. I've seen a Japanese Youtuber with modded Skyrim that did this to some extent, not sure what they are using.

"Get up! your not dead yet!" Non-Killing Killmoves
This one is more personal preference, I've never been big on guro and prefer punishment to go on for awhile. The thought occurred I'd love to see some cinematic painful move that floored an opponent or badly damages them, but they can get up afterwards ... like with the suplexes and such of unarmed mods. In addition I'd love to see a repertoire of painful looking special attacks ... like Seong Mi-na's crotch busting spear move, or Ivy's heel grind on a downed opponent, or one mounting a downed opponent and pummeling them.

"Kick her while she's down" Prone Attacks
Basically wailing on one while they are down with stomps and kicks, add in the 'flinching' of above. Lets have some writhing and heavy panting while one recovers from a knockdown, some struggling to get up on their feet, etc. This could also lead into death (or at least KO for me) animations where before you 'die' there is some thrashing and shuddering, spluttering maybe before sagging lifeless/unconscious.

"Quick! Go limp!" Not so ragdoll physics.
Amazing how characters can go totally limp if they are sent flying ... only to scramble up again eventually. I suppose this adds into the flinching and stuff, impacts need to look like they hurt, and being sent flying needs to look like your sent screaming through the air limbs flailing in desperation, not suddenly passed out and having your limbs turn into wobbly rubber.

"Wardrobe Malfunction!" or the Queen's Blade school of combat.
I know this is done somewhat, but I'd love to see more done with it, levels of clothing/armour damage ... fragments/scraps of armour sent flying from a powerful attack.

"Hey, watch where you're shooting!" Arrows and lightning.
Okay, this one is just alittle personal pick, despite not being a guro fan I live the weird pincussion effect some games get with arrows ... my weird kink would be to have it so the AI aims the breasts, crotch and butt with arrows (and ice shards?) maybe also have the projectiles abit smaller and less totally impaling. As for lightning I'd love to have lightning attacks fork out to the breasts and crotch, preferably with added convulsions for the target.

"Hold her still" Grapple and Hold
This one might be way out of the realms of possibility, in the vain of the above nonlethal killmoves maybe one can be a single opponent grabbing anothers arms, grapevining their arms and legs, etc while others get to freely wail on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.