Tera - Super GPK files, Aman nudes, and custom content (1 Viewer)

zucriy

Potential Patron
Disregard any updates happening anytime in the near future. I was on a week long hiatus because my master drive HDD completely stopped being detected. All that data I was working on, is completely lost. All the custom maps for the aman, the new norm layers, the 18+ hours I spent on custom content for the weekend release. The Elin content. Gone.

Sure I can go and redownload my links from mega and mediafire, easy for the Elin content and fix that right up, but i'm working on a completely blank OS. All my applications are gone. All my editing stuff. My Autodesk, my Photoshop. I'm back to barebones and have to re upload all that crap onto this HDD, then start working on it and i'm already frustrated enough as it is. Consider this a dead mod for now.

If anyone feels the need to continue my work, feel more than free. Full rights. Just remember the super gpk files are Nadurons and Spanners work, I just compacted them. Permissions from them are needed and do not claim anyone elses work as your own.

Credits to Spanner and Naduron for making the Elin and Castanic dds files.

I spent the last few hours extracting GPK's and DDS'...es; to combine them all into a few standard gpk files for everyone's convenience. On top of that I decided I would one-up myself and increase the quality of the images as best I could. I didn't have much to work with for the Elins, but managed to increase the 256x256 quality of the .dds files on the front page of this thread to 1024x1024 at 130px per inch with very low loss of quality leaving the result going from low-quality to somewhere between HD and EHD. The Castanics gave me more room to work with at 512x512 so I increased them to 1024x1024 and visibly lost no quality whatsoever increasing their visuals to EHD.

I've only finished the sets for Castanic and Elin and haven't yet worked on Human or High-elf. No Popori or Barakas; sorry furries and women; (and gays?).

Not all of Nadurons mods from the old thread (but most) are included in this mod mostly because the quality was so low that I didn't feel like it was really anything worth including, or putting the extra effort into recovering that much lost detail. The other reason is because some files were mislabeled double posts.

I had to upload the "pink" Aman Textures seperately because mediafire kept seeing it as a duplicate for the darker vagina upload. On that note, i'll also be working on Aman textures next so I may not update this page for a while as I know of no easier method than editing individual DDS files, loading up Tera, and offering a blood sacrifice ritual to the demon gods Baal, Loki, and Steve that they work correctly.

Important:
If you downloaded any of these mods from Mediafire in the old thread, please replace them with these. The uploads were corrupt due to Mediafires Christian Magick Uploader.

Aman Pink Version
TERA_ScreenShot_20130318_103757.png TERA_ScreenShot_20130318_103819.png

Aman Purple-ish Version
TERA_ScreenShot_20130322_130234.png TERA_ScreenShot_20130322_130239.png

Castanic
TERA_ScreenShot_20130314_030759.png

Elin
TERA_ScreenShot_20130314_031154.png TERA_ScreenShot_20130314_031539.png

Mediafire Castanic:
Part 1
Part 2

Mega Castanic:
Part 1
Part 2

Mediafire Elin:
Broken: In process of fixing

Mega Elin:
Broken: In process of fixing

Mediafire Aman:
Regular Pink Vagina Part 1
Regular Pink Vagina Part 2
Purple Vagina

Mega Aman:
Regular Pink Vagina Part 1
Regular Pink Vagina Part 2
Purple Vagina

some of the gpk's will say "xxxxx.patched.gpk" just delete .patched and install in your _CH/PC folder, or CH/PC folder if you're a fan of redundancy and fighting with the patcher.

Last edited by a moderator:

zucriy

Potential Patron

Attachments

• TERA_ScreenShot_20130322_173718.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20130322_173718.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,702
  • TERA_ScreenShot_20130322_173722.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20130322_173722.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,465

zucriy

Potential Patron
Just wanted to clarify something. Are these currently all the mods available for the castanics?
No. I spent a fair amount of time looking outside GVZ for other castanic files, but only was able to use the ones from Nadurons thread located here.

The other castanic files are offline and there's no other websites that seem to have any other castanic files. If anyone has any additional DDS files that aren't located in GVZ, post them here and i'll add them to the gpk. Or you could do it yourself. Whatever. I'd just rather the community have a concentrated source for a one-stop gpk stop.

Darth Animal

Potential Patron
In case that you like some Naduron's retexture wich can not be used due its low level resolution then I think that you could open the original uncesored texture and also open the Naduron's retexture. Then you could resize Naduron's texture DDS to the desire resolution o just the same resolution used on the original uncensored texture and then move the Alpha channel from Naduron's DDS to the original uncesored DDS. In that way you will have the outfit in its original resolution with Naduron's alpha channel.

In case that some area was redraw over the original texture, then you could create a selection path on the redraw area and copy it as new layer, resize Narudon'r DDS, with the new layer, and then transfer the new layer over the original uncesnored DDS. Then apply some sharpen only on the new layer in order to fix a bit the detail on that little new area.

kamikaze205

Potential Patron
Oh ok i see. These are great improvements over the original. Will you also be compiling a super gpk file for the high elf's?

Mud

Vivacious Visitor
Is the Elin fix for robes unfinished? I noticed a level 60 robe had the messed up transparent body today.

Kargrinn

Potential Patron
Just to confirm, the aman naked replaces the starter leather armor? Do I need to change the texture settings? Beacuse I got all other races working, but not the aman.

zucriy

Potential Patron
Just to confirm, the aman naked replaces the starter leather armor? Do I need to change the texture settings? Beacuse I got all other races working, but not the aman.
No. You don't need to change your settings in the least bit. Unlike uMods reliance on DDS files, the gpk files work on any graphical setting.

As for the Aman package I have released thus far, it works as an underwear replacer. Whereas the Aman has no actual underwear, it really just adds nipples and a vagina.

Oh ok i see. These are great improvements over the original. Will you also be compiling a super gpk file for the high elf's?
Thank you, and yes I will eventually. I'm a little backlogged with other mods right now.

Is the Elin fix for robes unfinished? I noticed a level 60 robe had the messed up transparent body today.
I personally haven't seen any issues with the Elins at all and i'm not finding any corruptions. I'll recheck asap and will have the next update package released this weekend. I'm currently running an Elin priest as a healer twink so I haven't seen any corruptions for the lvl 60 on my end. Though i'm not saying you're wrong, i'm wondering if you're running uMod along with my gpk pack or have another Popori_F_R.gpk file installed that overwrites mine, or isn't mine at all.

Either way i'll do a triple check on it and make a fix for it, if any, by Sunday. It would be Saturday, but that's my special alone day with my imaginary lover.

Also sorry about the late replies, i've been catching up on some mods for Skyrim and working on something for Resident Evil 6. Oh yeah, and my GVZ account was deleted.

Mud

Vivacious Visitor
The offending item seems to be a level 60 robe called "Nightgown", or whatever else uses that model, I'd assume - is that item included in the normal robe GPK or is it contained in one of the R__ GPKs? If you could try one on on the trade broker that'd easily settle which end the problem lies on.

zucriy

Potential Patron
The offending item seems to be a level 60 robe called "Nightgown", or whatever else uses that model, I'd assume - is that item included in the normal robe GPK or is it contained in one of the R__ GPKs? If you could try one on on the trade broker that'd easily settle which end the problem lies on.

That's a tier 12 model. I looked up the T12 model base, skeleton, mesh and found no inconsistencies at all. I did however find a non-related mesh bug on another model that I screwed up on. I don't see how the two could be related, but i'll release the update soon and hopefully that will fix your problem. If it doesn't, I genuinely don't know what to tell you.

Tier12 armor base for Nightgown
Untitled-4.jpg
The mesh I screwed up on.
Untitled-2.jpg

Just to be safe I checked every single file in the Elin light armor set, and outside of two armors that look really REALLY freaking shiny, I didn't find a single problem outside the aforementioned.

Edit: Ok this is going to take a while, don't expect a release tomorrow. I found the problem which is the way UTHelper imports models can get kinda screwy. While it exports files as DDS, the actual images are in a TGA format compressed inside the DDS. So what you're seeing is actually a result of me replacing multiple mesh components MULTIPLE TIMES through trial and error runs. What this means is that i'm going to have to redo the Entire. Elin. Set. Over. Because the client wants to read 2 sets of the same compression. I don't know what causes this. I just do the graphic design. Discovering this whole confusing process is incredibly frustrating.

Also, on a related note, currently requesting access to a firearm and a single bullet. Firearm can be retrieved after use. Bullet is non-refundable.

pandabutt

Potential Patron
are there any plans to add human and highelf GPKs?

and out of curiousity... do you plan to do a set that uses the full nudes for underwear/L1 gear?

correct me if thats how your sets already are.

also... an estimate as to when your Elin Mod might be back up? a week? two? more?

zucriy

Potential Patron
are there any plans to add human and highelf GPKs?

and out of curiousity... do you plan to do a set that uses the full nudes for underwear/L1 gear?

correct me if thats how your sets already are.

also... an estimate as to when your Elin Mod might be back up? a week? two? more?

Please refer to the main post. No more updates. This mod is dead.

pandabutt

Potential Patron
that really sucks man... I feel for you though... I've gone through HDD trouble myself and lost months worth of work in an instant... was really looking forward to your Elin GPK mod... I cant ever get uMOD to work so I can only use GPK mods and yours was the only one for Elin

Xonk

Potential Patron
Hi..

Sorry to hear about you losing stuff...it sucks. I do have a question: is the ELIN pack for ALL armor, or just cloth? I am looking for the leather ones...lol. Hope you get it all fixed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.