[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (2 Viewers)

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
I want to play a little.

1659988572750.png

pixies

Potential Patron
Menma's is a cash grab server and pvp focused. Starscape is free and is PVE focused.

The costume you buy with Fc ( fashion coupons ) or tikats.
It costs money to run a server, the reason the other does what you mentioned is because they are trying to attract players.

If they build a base they will do the same thing.

Plus if someone makes money from something, they are far more likely to keep running it long term.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Quality is really nice, tera modding has come a long way over the years, but i see a lot of anatomy alteration, like the butt looks way bigger than elins normally are, and they're not flat-chested anymore. I was not knowledgeable to edit or replace meshes in tera back in 2013 when i made my nude mod lol. I suppose i could say i wish they were smaller.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Quality is really nice, tera modding has come a long way over the years, but i see a lot of anatomy alteration, like the butt looks way bigger than elins normally are, and they're not flat-chested anymore. I was not knowledgeable to edit or replace meshes in tera back in 2013 when i made my nude mod lol. I suppose i could say i wish they were smaller.
I acknowledge your preferences that close to original elin body, but I just can't help it to make it bigger XD

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
I acknowledge your preferences that close to original elin body, but I just can't help it to make it bigger XD
I mean if we were to actually discuss preferences i'd say i'd prefer a lot smaller than even the original elin body heh (i'm more of a general loli lover than specifically an elin lover), but i can see your direction here. Again it looks really nice. I'm playing on the classic-style TeraCZ server for now just to enjoy the old experience playing 0-60 etc, but if i do choose to spend time on Menma's or Starscape i'll probably consider giving these some appreciation time ingame for sure. Quality nudity and exhibitionism is important after all ;)

ps: thinking about it, if you were more open to these being shared/used/edited, i could see people loving them in VR as well. i find a lot of people in that zone where they want loli/smol, but are not comfortable with overly realistic/young looking body shapes.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I mean if we were to actually discuss preferences i'd say i'd prefer a lot smaller than even the original elin body heh (i'm more of a general loli lover than specifically an elin lover), but i can see your direction here. Again it looks really nice. I'm playing on the classic-style TeraCZ server for now just to enjoy the old experience playing 0-60 etc, but if i do choose to spend time on Menma's or Starscape i'll probably consider giving these some appreciation time ingame for sure. Quality nudity and exhibitionism is important after all ;)

ps: thinking about it, if you were more open to these being shared/used/edited, i could see people loving them in VR as well. i find a lot of people in that zone where they want loli/smol, but are not comfortable with overly realistic/young looking body shapes.
Actually there are free blender elin model, for sure it would be more suitable for VR stuff than this..

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Actually there are free blender elin model, for sure it would be more suitable for VR stuff than this..
I never saw any that were particularly nice honestly (nips and vulva etc cheap looking). Maybe i just never looked that hard lol.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
New Updates!! (update 1 September 2022) :
NEW MOD:
Costume :
  • Mooncloack Huntress ( MoonCloakNoPa ) Commission Work :
Accessories :
  • Black and White Ribbon Accessories ( BnWRibbonNoHeadband )
Thread update :
  • Add Table of Content at the beginning of the thread
Link is activated!
watch my stream at Tori3 Pomf.tv stream \(=`ω´=)/

Last edited:

Scott12345

Avid Affiliate
It costs money to run a server, the reason the other does what you mentioned is because they are trying to attract players.

If they build a base they will do the same thing.

Plus if someone makes money from something, they are far more likely to keep running it long term.
Admin have stated that Starscape will be a non profit server and have turned away donations.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
What's new (update 11 September 2022) :
NEW MOD:
Costume:
  • Add blue stripe and white colored sock to both alice short and long skirt version
  • Alice Costume (AliceNoPa) Commission Work :
TUNao05f5X.jpg
TERA_zvQSvJgmd8.jpg
EvsoZHJssP.jpg
id1PX23EfY.jpg

• Alice Short Skirt Version (AliceShortSkirtNoPa) :
vgek8IfWxQ.jpg
TERA_dbmgPmlwd8.jpg
07vXcZPTZu.jpg
uhv93OmMhx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.