[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (2 Viewers)

glenn8

Potential Patron
in 32 bit you make the mod directly into the PC_Event.gpk, make sure you back it up first
and you don't need mod manager, you just replace the "PC_Event.gpk" with the modded one
or you can just place it on Mods folder in menma's Tera folder, <<< but I haven't try this tho let me know if it works.
Thanks for all the help!

Nice update btw:blob-hype:

Tried to do exactly that myself. But I always end up with these shitty seams around the ass where the mesh is seperated, when I try to change something there.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for all the help!

Nice update btw:blob-hype:

Tried to do exactly that myself. But I always end up with these shitty seams around the ass where the mesh is seperated, when I try to change something there.
Can you send me the screenshot?

Unokoneko

2D Artist
3D Artist
Editor
You're welcome :meow-googlythumbsup:, yes in 64 bit it is better for you to import it into each of the mod you want to create, that way you can chose which costume you want to replace the skin.

Although there's a way to replace all costume skin that uses a specific skin texture, Tutorial , with this way I can replace almost all skin texture of event costume, but this end up making the mod file really big, around 3-2 gigabyte, and it only replace most of the skin texture, so yeah.., it's super inefficient.
ahhhh...it's a...kind of complicate, I guess I gotta learn about them for quite a moment @@

Oh, BTW, the original Devilicicous were looking good already, I made a version that only remove the bra and cut a hole on panty, which I thought the corset and the panty looks sexy, would you have any plan to make a version like that...? ><

* The screenshot left from the 32bit version, the event_base_body.gpk is the best thing on earth lol
QQ图片20180526230113.png

QQ图片20181016224903.jpg

PS: the new wet body version is amazing!

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
ahhhh...it's a...kind of complicate, I guess I gotta learn abo ut them for quite a moment @@

Oh, BTW, the original Devilicicous were looking good already, I made a version that only remove the bra and cut a hole on panty, which I thought the corset and the panty looks sexy, would you have any plan to make a version like that...? ><

* The screenshot left from the 32bit version, the event_base_body.gpk is the best thing on earth lol
View attachment 134435

View attachment 134436

PS: the new wet body version is amazing!
I have no plan to make this devilicious version, though I can see my self making that, and I open for request / commission via pm :wink:

Thanks and glad you like my mods :smile:

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
New update! 11 May 2022 >NEW MOD Lewd Designer Shirt mod commissioned by Arc!!!<

pixies

Potential Patron
Has anyone asked Memna if they are ok with mods being used on their server, also have they had any success moving to 64 bit?

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
And there is a way to convert to 32 bits and then use it? :c
I was about to convert my mods to 32 bit, but menma tera private server said the 64 bit update is near, about a week or so, so I scraped that 32 bit convert plan..

I don't know about CZTera 64 bit update tho..

Yoshi3

Potential Patron
I was about to convert my mods to 32 bit, but menma tera private server said the 64 bit update is near, about a week or so, so I scraped that 32 bit convert plan..
no bro pls, there are a lot of 32 bit servers, would be worth the convertion for all these who love old tera </3

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
sounds good, there are 32 bit nude mods already, but nobody have done such a exelllent work like yours :c
Thanks, my mod also based on 32 bit nude texture, if you have the list of all private server and its client information please do let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.