[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (4 Viewers)

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
As we know, the game displays only those parts of the armor that are both on the 3D model and drawn in the texture.
The Castaniks have breasts, Elins too, the Elves do not have breasts, there are holes under the texture, and the texture of this suit, like many others, is the same for all classes. So we get that an intelligent mod will not work out of this suit. I don't know how to finish drawing 3D models in blender or 3DStudio and few people can.

The author did Elin, but did not think about other races and did not check the correctness of the display.
I think as long as there's full nude body mod of a race, I can create mod that remove some part of any costume of that race

The way I did it is, if there's a hole underneath part of costume that I want to remove, I just take nude 3d geometry from the full body nude, and stitch it to that costume mod, just like what I did with those kimonokini costume.

Elfsupreme

Avid Affiliate
Hey thanks for working on this, do you think you could do something for elves underwear? i tried using real editor with an old 32bit mod, but im getting some weird errors. Here's the 32 bit file

Attachments

UnderWear00.patched.zip
8.5 MB · Views: 131

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hey thanks for working on this, do you think you could do something for elves underwear? i tried using real editor with an old 32bit mod, but im getting some weird errors. Here's the 32 bit file
Ok noted, but unfortunately I'm busy again, I'll look it up when I got free time again :meow-googlyheadache:

Nai

Potential Patron
this is elin thread.
No one cares about the other races

broom88

Potential Patron
I hope they can make new mod for New Elin came out. other nude mod does not work with new Elin even the underwear an out fits can be nude.
TERA_ScreenShot_20220303_230344.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20220303_230353.png

broom88

Potential Patron
What do you mean by "new elin" a new costume?,

Sorry I haven't be able to play TERA lately because I'm busy, although I still can watch this thread.
The New Elin when create new game an make new outfit maybe some else can start working on it someday.

Ishena

Potential Patron
!NEW! mod update : Nude Devilicicous! enjoy :wink:
Oh my god, you actually did it

The mod looks great, and all versions of the Devilicious costume work (: There's just a minor flaw with the ass in the idle stance that you can see in the image comparison below. Perhaps it can be fixed in next version? For now, though, this is wonderful. Thank you :D
1650054508600.png

Attachments

• 1650054734400.png
    1650054734400.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 209

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Oh my god, you actually did it

The mod looks great, and all versions of the Devilicious costume work (: There's just a minor flaw with the ass in the idle stance that you can see in the image comparison below. Perhaps it can be fixed in next version? For now, though, this is wonderful. Thank you :DView attachment 134027
You're welcome :grin:, can you tell me what the flaw is?, cus it looks fine to me..

Oh yeah for future, pls always describe any problem, so i could try to fix it right away, thanks :meow-googlythumbsup:

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
TERA is being permanently shut down in a few months. Anyone know any good private servers?

I'll be converting all the mods if possible

pixies

Potential Patron
From what I read Menma is censor happy and already censors normal armors from the lewd ones to non lewd ones, also I think it's the 32 bit version so new 64 bit mods won't work on it.

glenn8

Potential Patron
How did you create the mesh around the thighs? Looks super clean in blender and ingame.
I'd like to do similar on other outfits, but I lack the blender skills. Did you create this manually or is there a way to do that with something like subdivide and then simply scale vertices it to however wanted? Thats how I used to do things like that, but that looks terrible compared to yours.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
From what I read Menma is censor happy and already censors normal armors from the lewd ones to non lewd ones, also I think it's the 32 bit version so new 64 bit mods won't work on it.
I don't know if the Menma is censored, cus I don't know how the censored one is look like XD

yes 64bit mod won't work on 32bit, but I'm working on converting it to 32bit, at the moment I manage to import the skin texture into 32bit, so stay tune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.