[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (5 Viewers)

Deuce94

2D Artist
Coder
Designer
I see some part of the texture is erased, and added alpha channel on it

View attachment 131879

If this is your doing I assume you're about to delete the panty part of the costume and make it nude
But unfortunately to delete some part of costume is not that simple to just erase part of costume texture, because underneath that panty there's no body geometry, so you have to add it yourself.
I usually copy 3d naked body from other mod and combine it with costume that I want to delete some of it's part
Like my Transparent Version of my Dark Velvet Underwear, the original model of that underwear have no body part under it's costume, so I copy the body of Nude Grey Underwear which already naked and combine it with the Dark Velvet Underwear costume.

But if the erased texture is not your doing, then probably you just download a mod that already modified.
Hi
Thank you, i will try. if i can t i will write here again

Thank you in advance and have a nice day

Deuce94

2D Artist
Coder
Designer
Sure no problem
Hi, Tori
I did the following, I removed the underwear using the 3d model of a 32-bit patch, in that case everything works and body under panties displayed correctly.
I also want to understand how i can myself delete either clothes in order to bare the body as i want to do.
i have considered your gpk file for kimonokini ( it seems PC_Event_18), you have created BaseBody package and related it with 3d model ( it seems how it works i undertand)

quoting this>>I usually copy 3d naked body from other mod and combine it with costume that I want to delete some of it's part
Can you please step by step tell me how to delete parts of clothes in order to bare the body

Thank you in advance

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, Tori
I did the following, I removed the underwear using the 3d model of a 32-bit patch, in that case everything works and body under panties displayed correctly.
I also want to understand how i can myself delete either clothes in order to bare the body as i want to do.
i have considered your gpk file for kimonokini ( it seems PC_Event_18), you have created BaseBody package and related it with 3d model ( it seems how it works i undertand)

quoting this>>I usually copy 3d naked body from other mod and combine it with costume that I want to delete some of it's part
Can you please step by step tell me how to delete parts of clothes in order to bare the body

Thank you in advance
Ok noted I'll send you the step by step later, for now I need to sleep

Can I have screenshot of your results of removing the underwear?, Quote below

Deuce94

2D Artist
Coder
Designer

Hi, sorry for waiting, work from another desktop
Refer to the outcome below
Popori_F_R01

Attachments

• F_R01 outcome.png
    F_R01 outcome.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 505

Deuce94

2D Artist
Coder
Designer

It seems i must have MAYA app to execute my task to bare the body.
As a base i saw the guide located for this link
But it is not simple to install this app ( i have installed 2022 trial version and faced with proplems regarding fatal error attempting to save) today and i would like to know can you advice another simular app for edit 3d models

Resolved issue with maya

I have already stydied how to combine 3d objects in maya but skins from each object don't combine correctly

Last edited:

Deuce94

2D Artist
Coder
Designer
I'm using Blender, it's free 3d software, you should tick some option when exporting the model, like I said below.

I can't post the step by step right now, because I'm kind a busy at the moment, I'll post when I got free time.
Sure, no problem.
I would like to see how you combine 3d objects, for example how was created nude vers of kimonokini.
Screenshots i will attach tomorrow
Have a rest yourself and good evening :)

Thank you in advance

Deuce94

2D Artist
Coder
Designer
Hi guys!
I have made nude vers of PC_Event_16 costume ( witch) for elin based by underwear making by tori3, later i shall make some editions and attach here the final version. Preview see below
Untitled.png

Deuce94

2D Artist
Coder
Designer
hey I'm back,
so here's how I do it

1. Import the kimonokini model

2. Select the part that needs to be replace, by going to edit mode select some of it's vertices and press ctrl + L to select everything that vertices
connect to, and separate and delete it, or just straight up delete it.

3. Import the naked model

4. Select and separate geometry that you ant to combine with the kimonokini, using the same method in step 2, and move it to the kimonokini model, (tip always place the main model on the center of the world, that way if you want to move something in you just zero all the coordinates)

5. And join them all together by pressing Ctrl + J (make sure the original name of the item highlighted bright yellow before joining them, this means all the other object will join to the object that highlighted bright yellow which is the original kimonokini)
Good evening, Tori3
Thank you a lot for your step by step guide.
As i become more free of work, i shall attempt to create nude model of some costume.

Still one not closed question remained
How properly overlay textures at the model?

Deuce94

2D Artist
Coder
Designer
What do you mean by this?
For instance, i have already replaced some bare part of the body and colour of the replaced skin is another (more brighter )
I must lead the colour of the skin to the common colour

Ishena

Potential Patron
Fantastic mod!

I have a devilicious nudity gpk that removes the top (keeps the belt and panties). It'd be awesome if you could make a devilicious version of your nudity mod that removes the panties but keeps the belt.

187.57 MB file on MEGA

Annotation 2022-02-01 191710.png

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Please add pubic hair version too for the lover of hair lovers.
As we know, the game displays only those parts of the armor that are both on the 3D model and drawn in the texture.
The Castaniks have breasts, Elins too, the Elves do not have breasts, there are holes under the texture, and the texture of this suit, like many others, is the same for all classes. So we get that an intelligent mod will not work out of this suit. I don't know how to finish drawing 3D models in blender or 3DStudio and few people can.

1644531879412.png

The author did Elin, but did not think about other races and did not check the correctness of the display.

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
As we know, the game displays only those parts of the armor that are both on the 3D model and drawn in the texture.
The Castaniks have breasts, Elins too, the Elves do not have breasts, there are holes under the texture, and the texture of this suit, like many others, is the same for all classes. So we get that an intelligent mod will not work out of this suit. I don't know how to finish drawing 3D models in blender or 3DStudio and few people can.

The author did Elin, but did not think about other races and did not check the correctness of the display.
Does that means other races or classes cannot use this nude mod? If that so that's a shame. The older nude mods that got released looks outdated.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
I don’t do Tera Online much, but in fact everything is the same, developers save on models and make them lighter due to the lack of layers under clothes, and in Blade & Soul, as well as in Tera Online, this greatly complicates the life of modders, kills modding and adds a lot of unnecessary operations (If we are talking about 3D models in the same way) Old mods should be transferred to the new version. I tried, I don’t understand something, without editing the model, the suit does not change, and when the model changes, fbx changes the structure and looks like glass in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.