[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (5 Viewers)

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Look, in my game there is no this custume,:meow-googlywhat:View attachment 131428

that's weird, but even if there's not there, you could just buy this inner wear on market

TERA_OryXKONe4B.jpg

and to see the underwear unequip all the armor and costume like so.

TERA_hPkTN2pwHS.jpg
TERA_yocH4eGodL.jpg

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
So I just returned to TERA for the 1st time in literally years today. I always used Elin nude mods before, and it is nice to see this version with geometry detail too. I was glad to find out En Masse died (as it deserved to for ruining NA TERA). It mostly seems the same in general with gameforge but, I noticed that the self-confidence and false-modesty potions seem to have been removed? Or am I missing something?
I want to be able to be nude while playing but still having armor stats...
If you can no longer get the potions, is there a way to have a mod that does the same thing? Or for example, replace one of the fashion coupon costume armors? That would be even better since it is perma and not temp like the potions were.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
So I just returned to TERA for the 1st time in literally years today. I always used Elin nude mods before, and it is nice to see this version with geometry detail too. I was glad to find out En Masse died (as it deserved to for ruining NA TERA). It mostly seems the same in general with gameforge but, I noticed that the self-confidence and false-modesty potions seem to have been removed? Or am I missing something?
I want to be able to be nude while playing but still having armor stats...
If you can no longer get the potions, is there a way to have a mod that does the same thing? Or for example, replace one of the fashion coupon costume armors? That would be even better since it is perma and not temp like the potions were.
I think I can make one, which armor set you want to use?

Or instead swaping armor, I can swap the costume you currently have right now.

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
I don't have any costumes because I never got the notice for account xfer, so I'm starting from scratch.
How about the Vanguard Initiative Uniform since it seems like it can be worn by all classes.
Although it is 7k fashion coupons and I only have 1.5k right now.
How do you farm fashion coupons now days on gameforge NA version?

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I don't have any costumes because I never got the notice for account xfer, so I'm starting from scratch.
How about the Vanguard Initiative Uniform since it seems like it can be worn by all classes.
Although it is 7k fashion coupons and I only have 1.5k right now.
How do you farm fashion coupons now days on gameforge NA version?
I have no idea how to farm costume, I'm new as well, although I'm using cheap fashion coupon costume, the one that cost around 500 for testing purposes, I'm playing in eu server btw, maybe you could use the cheap one for now just to see if the swap works.

Tell me which one, for what class, and post the screenshot. And I'll see what I can do

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
I'm playing Valk, which the cheapest fashion coupon costume is 4000, "Sterling Cuirass". And I don't long before I can afford but I'll eventually get it.
I also made a Warrior since it was one of my old favs, the cheapest for that is "[Luxurious Fashion] Federation Supply Cuirass" for 500 coupons. That is cheaper to buy but I'm not really playing warrior yet.
So, I don't even really know what to ask for and this is so frustrating.
All I can say is if you can either do one or the other, or both? And eventually I'll be able to test and use them. Or maybe just wait, until I see if there is more options as I level...

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I'm playing Valk, which the cheapest fashion coupon costume is 4000, "Sterling Cuirass". And I don't long before I can afford but I'll eventually get it.
I also made a Warrior since it was one of my old favs, the cheapest for that is "[Luxurious Fashion] Federation Supply Cuirass" for 500 coupons. That is cheaper to buy but I'm not really playing warrior yet.
So, I don't even really know what to ask for and this is so frustrating.
All I can say is if you can either do one or the other, or both? And eventually I'll be able to test and use them. Or maybe just wait, until I see if there is more options as I level...
Unfortunately, I can't find the right model of "Sterling Cuirass", I tried to look in every game file, but still can't find it, I don't know where exactly is that model.

But I swap it with "Darken Cuirass" instead, which cost 5000 fashion coupon.

TERA_UDEf3copz8.jpg

Here try it, and tell me if it works or not DarkenCuirassNude.rar

There's 3 .gpk mod file inside:
-DarkenCuriasSwap.gpk ( for swaping the model )
-DarkenCuriasHandHide.gpk ( for hiding the hand model )
-DarkenCuriasLegHide.gpk ( for hiding the leg model )

The thing is, many fashion coupon costume is not actually full fledge costume, they just use existing model from normal armor then label it as "costume", because of that the whole thing is not 1 piece of costume but include hand and leg model, so it has to be hidden to avoid clipping, if you don't hide the hand and leg model, you'll see naked Elin with armored hands and legs.

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
Unfortunately, I can't find the right model of "Sterling Cuirass", I tried to look in every game file, but still can't find it, I don't know where exactly is that model.

But I swap it with "Darken Cuirass" instead, which cost 5000 fashion coupon.

View attachment 131452

Here try it, and tell me if it works or not DarkenCuirassNude.rar

There's 3 .gpk mod file inside:
-DarkenCuriasSwap.gpk ( for swaping the model )
-DarkenCuriasHandHide.gpk ( for hiding the hand model )
-DarkenCuriasLegHide.gpk ( for hiding the leg model )

The thing is, many fashion coupon costume is not actually full fledge costume, they just use existing model from normal armor then label it as "costume", because of that the whole thing is not 1 piece of costume but include hand and leg model, so it has to be hidden to avoid clipping, if you don't hide the hand and leg model, you'll see naked Elin with armored hands and legs.
Fully nude without armored hands and legs is what I think looks better anyway! Thanks a lot! Really enjoying your mod. Right now, I'm done for the day in TERA, got my Valk to lvl 40, got 3000 fashion coupons at the moment. When I get 5000, I'll get it and try it and let you know! Thanks again! <3

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Fully nude without armored hands and legs is what I think looks better anyway! Thanks a lot! Really enjoying your mod. Right now, I'm done for the day in TERA, got my Valk to lvl 40, got 3000 fashion coupons at the moment. When I get 5000, I'll get it and try it and let you know! Thanks again! <3
how you get that many so quick? :oops:

Last edited:

Lapuri

Potential Patron
I'm really sorry to bother you, but since your mod seems to be superior to the original in terms of quality, do you ever plan to maybe create/release flat version?
Feels kinda strange to ask since I don't even play TEAR anymore, it's just that elins and breasts don't really fit together in my mind xD

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I'm really sorry to bother you, but since your mod seems to be superior to the original in terms of quality, do you ever plan to maybe create/release flat version?
Feels kinda strange to ask since I don't even play TEAR anymore, it's just that elins and breasts don't really fit together in my mind xD
TEAR? you mean TERA?

if you play and see it inside the game, you hardly notice the breast change, I just add nipple geometry, areola normal map, and just a teeny tiny of breasts, but still there's added volume, it's practically still flat

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
how you get that many so quick? :oops:
I'm not even sure, I think just because of leveling rewards I think. I guess since I'm new starting over from scratch, I got 3 days premium too, idk if that has anything to do with it, but I'm lvl 44 now, lvlilng is slowing and still 3000 fashion coupons...
Until that time, I've been playing naked without armor... which since I'm usually a few lvls above the enemies and the game is so ez compared to what it used to be years ago is kinda of working. Still will be a lot better when I get that costume outfit mod you made.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I'm not even sure, I think just because of leveling rewards I think. I guess since I'm new starting over from scratch, I got 3 days premium too, idk if that has anything to do with it, but I'm lvl 44 now, lvlilng is slowing and still 3000 fashion coupons...
I see, yeah probably because you starting from scratch..

Deuce94

2D Artist
Coder
Designer
Hi guys!
I want to create some nude mods for elins and have some issues. I want to change gpk Popori_F_R ( this is for light armor classes), using old 32-bit mods which i could find here. I have extracted from them(Popori_F_R &H) files by means of Real Editor.exe
When I import nude-image (usually with syffix diff) from old mod into Popori_F_R 64 bit, not all parts of the updated picture imagine so as i want.
Although i have already done mod for the beginning armor for the heavy-armor classes (Popori_F_H) and it works well (F_H00Mod)
Can you tell me how i can fix this issues in order to all parts of the body displayed correctly.

Thank you in advance

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hi guys!
I want to create some nude mods for elins and have some issues. I want to change gpk Popori_F_R ( this is for light armor classes), using old 32-bit mods which i could find here. I have extracted from them(Popori_F_R &H) files by means of Real Editor.exe
When I import nude-image (usually with syffix diff) from old mod into Popori_F_R 64 bit, not all parts of the updated picture imagine so as i want.
Although i have already done mod for the beginning armor for the heavy-armor classes (Popori_F_H) and it works well (F_H00Mod)
Can you tell me how i can fix this issues in order to all parts of the body displayed correctly.

Thank you in advance
Ok I'll take a look at it.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hi guys!

Thank you in advance
Can you post screenshot of your mod result in game?

I still didn't get your issue, I'm sorry

Deuce94

2D Artist
Coder
Designer
For instance, i took Popori_F_R01 from pack i have linked above, as a result transparenсу
This is the main issue.
May be i must install some base body to fix it or not, i can't understand(

Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
For instance, i took Popori_F_R01 from pack i have linked above, as a result transparenсу
This is the main issue.
May be i must install some base body to fix it or not, i can't understand(

Thank you in advance
I see some part of the texture is erased, and added alpha channel on it

Real_Editor_jmznj9VaHC.jpg

If this is your doing I assume you're about to delete the panty part of the costume and make it nude
But unfortunately to delete some part of costume is not that simple to just erase part of costume texture, because underneath that panty there's no body geometry, so you have to add it yourself.
I usually copy 3d naked body from other mod and combine it with costume that I want to delete some of it's part
Like my Transparent Version of my Dark Velvet Underwear, the original model of that underwear have no body part under it's costume, so I copy the body of Nude Grey Underwear which already naked and combine it with the Dark Velvet Underwear costume.

But if the erased texture is not your doing, then probably you just download a mod that already modified.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.