Tera HighRes Nude Human Female Mod (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
Tera-Nude-Human.jpg

[video=vimeo;48393119]http://vimeo.com/48393119[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Vergil

Content Creator
I've started to work on a female highres nudeskin. This one is for the leather armor which you can find on the beginners island. There is still much to do! So hang on kids!

Original Tera Skin
Work In Progress
TeraHighVergil01.jpg

gusset

Content Creator
TERA 2012-08-03 20-33-53-92.jpg TERA 2012-08-03 20-42-50-48.jpg
That part of the UV coordinates are complex and Low-resolution (even in maximum 2048*2048)
'Patch work' was not easy.

Vergil

Content Creator
Enjoy the video! Download link in the description.

[video=vimeo;48393119]http://vimeo.com/48393119[/video]

HeatSeek

Potential Patron
I seriously love what you did here.
The detail on it is great. It'll be great to see more work done on other armors when of course, you have the chance to and if you even do more.

Britneyspeared

Potential Patron
Exactly the same as HeatSeek : this is a top quality mod, almost perfect ! Now, I'm afraid we can't wait for some armor mods to go with it !!!

Keep up the hard (and excellent) work !

B.

Vergil

Content Creator
Hey thank you all guys! I was very busy the past time, making my own horrorgame. :) And there will be nudes ingame (what else). But this is still all in development.
So I've reuploaded the video here a long time ago and forgot to put it in here. I have so much to upload on my blog and no time to repack all the nudemods on my harddrive.

So long and thanks for the motivation you gave me as I was reading your comments!!!

Mewcake

Potential Patron
Really really love this, great quality! Would love if you released a pack of your tera mods, I'd definately use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.