[TERA] Elin simple nude patch (working as of Mar.2.2021) (1 Viewer)

liarasela

Potential Patron
Hello! This is my first post here and I'm not very familiar with formatting with these tools so this won't be the prettiest post ever but I hope it helps someone. I've been a long time on and off TERA player both on the Japanese server and English server and I'm also a huge pervert and love naked, petite Elins.

Anyway, I took the liberty of using tools and an older version nude patch that I had on hand to make this.
Mini disclaimer: None of the tools or textures were made by me in any way, I simply manipulated the files I had access to. The original nude patch was found on a Japanese modding forum that I no longer have a link to, I simply had the file still from before TERA updated and broke old 32-bit mods.

Needed to use:
TERA Mod Manager: Releases · VenoMKO/TMM
patch file: underwear001 (mediafire) (Alternate link: underwear001 (mega.nz) )
(This only works with the simple grey underwear, including "Simple Refreshing Undergarments" given to you around level 40 in the main story quests.)

Simply start the mod manager, point it to the folder it wants, and add the mod gpk!

A simple run through of how I made this mod (I will not be answering any questions after this post, sorry! It wasn't hard to learn, so you should be able to port any old _CH folder style mods yourself~!)

-opened the old mod with the program UTHelper and exported the textures I wanted to change

-imported the nude textures with this tool (simply followed the instructions under "Create a composite mod"): VenoMKO/RealEditor

That's it!

Screenshots~

Full frontal

09Qz1KS[1].png

Vaginal close-up
TERA_2021-03-02_17-23-01.png

Anal close-up
TERA_2021-03-02_17-23-58.png

Last edited:

Elfsupreme

Avid Affiliate
Good to see someone is still making TERA mods, even though i dont play elin. Wonder if anyone is working on something similar for elves or castanics?

Cairn

Swell Supporter
Here is the old mod for Castanics, using the Torpedo swimsuit. Hopefully you can use it to make a mod for Castanics? I will also post the mods I have for the other races, for the old 32bit version of Tera.

Attachments

PC_Event_01_shaved_patch.zip
19.6 MB · Views: 530

sodacan

Potential Patron
The original file has been deleted, and my CPU is apparently too old to run the software needed to fix it myself.

This is the first time having this CPU has been a problem. It still has more than enough power to do everything else. Just...bizarre to me.

Assistance would be appreciated. I just downloaded the game three times only to eventually find out my account is now gone forever. It would be great if someone would throw me a bone.

I recognize the texture, and I have the file. Here it is. If someone could take a few minutes to import it, I'd be grateful.

Attachments

UnderWear00.zip
6.1 MB · Views: 436

liarasela

Potential Patron
File was deleted. Can you reupload please?
The original file has been deleted, and my CPU is apparently too old to run the software needed to fix it myself.

This is the first time having this CPU has been a problem. It still has more than enough power to do everything else. Just...bizarre to me.

Assistance would be appreciated. I just downloaded the game three times only to eventually find out my account is now gone forever. It would be great if someone would throw me a bone.

I recognize the texture, and I have the file. Here it is. If someone could take a few minutes to import it, I'd be grateful.
When I tested the mediafire link it seemed fine, but I uploaded my file to mega just in case.

As for anything else that's been posted here sorry but I really don't have the time (or interest, I'm a lolicon, so I did the Elin mod..) to port over other files, I know my post wasn't really an in-depth tutorial but it wasn't hard to figure out, sorry!

sodacan

Potential Patron
When I tested the mediafire link it seemed fine, but I uploaded my file to mega just in case.

As for anything else that's been posted here sorry but I really don't have the time (or interest, I'm a lolicon, so I did the Elin mod..) to port over other files, I know my post wasn't really an in-depth tutorial but it wasn't hard to figure out, sorry!
Apparently, the file is available on Mediafire again. Why? I have no idea. It might have something to do with you looking at it, that's all I got.

Thank you, whatever the case. Thanks to you, I have a good reason to create another account. You didn't have to respond, but you did. Thank you.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hey guys I just revamped this mod, also made no panty kimonokini costume mod, check it out Here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.