Tera armor Texture edit (1 Viewer)

sebbe232

Potential Patron
Hey I'm from Germany
my name is Sebbe, my english is not perfect and i am new here ^^

i want to change some tera armor textures...

so tried i something to delete from the texture...but where I've deleted the texture

it is now transparent...why ? :D

can u tell me how i fix this...and what i need ?

i have

uthelper 1.3
umodel
umod
decensor

i hope you can help and understand me ^^

pop1337

Potential Patron
If you're referring to the Mesh files, TERA doesn't allow that (from what I've learned) which is why many people cannot edit models. Deleting Original textures in general would end with nothing because quite frankly you've deleted the Source file that is required for the Game to read it. Simply put, if you take something away it no longer exists... resulting in it not being able to be used.
In other words, If you perhaps downloaded The decensor, for instance. And overwrote your Original files, then decided you didn't want it anymore and deleted the Decensor, there are no files to take it's place. I may not be able to Fully understand what you're saying at this point, if you mean "Reskinning" that's different (from what I understand). Reskinning is editing the . DDS files within the .GPKs but not the model itself.

pop1337

Potential Patron
Most likely there isn't Mesh behind that texture. I know that an example would be the Devilicious Costume in which when applying a nude mod for the other races works, but the high elves has a big hole. The issue is you can't modify Mesh as I previously stated, You can't edit those files for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.