TEMPLATES for people who suck at code (1 Viewer)

Murdoc53

Content Creator
To everyone who has ever mad a body mod or clothing mod, I need your help.
To be plain and simple, I fucking suck at coding. I don't understand that shit, so don't try to teach me.

What I DO got is a just enough rudimentary amount of knowledge in flash animation.
So im thinking the community could benefit from having some fully coded .FLV files used to export the finished .SWF files

im talking about templates for shoes, socks, pants, shirts, bras, hats, gags, wristbands, earrings, etc.
and im talking about templates for replacement arms legs torsos, heads, boobs, dongs, etc.

All WE would have to do is open the .FLV in flash and edit the drawings to out desire.

in the end we got a ton of more people pumping out mods for more characters

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
.FLV files
Modders edit FLAs with Flash Pro CS/CC or Animate CC not FLVs (Flash Video). I don't know if it is possible to make SDT mods with the later.
a ton of more people pumping out mods for more characters
Unfortunately (to speak frankly), most of people don't have the artistic capabilities, and even more the will, to do so.
After years on this forum, I am sorry to say that the majority just want a quick fap (there's nothing wrong with that).
Just look at the requests section: most people don't care to read the guidelines and spend more than five minutes to find a suitable reference, while making a mod usually takes hours, perhaps weeks.

In addition, there is no real free alternative to Adobe Animate to make or edit SDT mods, this program has only a one month free trial and then costs 24€ per month.
There are cracked versions for sure, but finding the right one can be tricky and some people do not want to do this, because it is illegal (and therefore, this forum is not the place to discuss about ways to do it).

My statement is quite negative, but I'm afraid it reflects the reality.
Anyway, there are several people that took time to make tutorials and templates for people that want to make mods. Nameless gave you sby's template and you can also look in the tutorial section.

Good luck.

Murdoc53

Content Creator
looks like my outdated version of macromedia flash cant open those templates =_=''

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.