Tekken series (2 Viewers)

Player_20

Club Regular
No release date, not even an estimate. It'll probably be out next year. I really want that T7 Asuka model @.@

Alex Speckman

Potential Patron
maaaaaan how the heck is Tekken 7 not OUT YET???
Does it even have like a release date or anything?
I mean not even for the ryona but Josie looks super cute and all but REALLY.
I just wanna play it. xP
In case you missed it, they announced Tekken 7 will be coming to both Current Gen consoles and PC early 2017.

Space_junk

Potential Patron
Hey all. Looking to have my custom version of nina (Tekken 6) to be ryonaed and cuntbusted by king, anna, and/or Law! Hmu on xbox Gamertag: EA212

giugo

Swell Supporter
Season pass 2, six new characters, first are Anna, Lei and Negan from The Walking Dead.

Fucking Negan. This is ridiculous.
And still no Zafina! :( Fingers crossed for her!

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Ah... early in the morning and my head hurts from watching EVO Sunday for like 16 hours.... but there was a ton of news to go report here on Undertow and I plan to deliver the video goods... First for Tekken, and my God did this game need this type of content since most people were giving up hope on it...

As giugo mentioned above, Anna, Lei and Negan from AMC's The Walking Dead will join the game at a future date (no release date mentioned). Three more characters remain to be shown (most likely all legacy characters considering Harada's wording of "Maybe your favorite character will rejoin the series!" during EVO) plus whatever goodies they tend to make up for the new Season Pass.

giugo

Swell Supporter

Season 3 announced, and ZAFINA is finally back. And she's HOT as fuck.

Netherrealms studios, THAT'S a hot woman, not your flat chested-super soldier girls.

Also, new mode, a super cool, badass new character (Leroy Smith), new moves, new replay thing....lots and lots of interesting stuff!!

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate

Season 3 announced, and ZAFINA is finally back. And she's HOT as fuck.

Netherrealms studios, THAT'S a hot woman, not your flat chested-super soldier girls.

Also, new mode, a super cool, badass new character (Leroy Smith), new moves, new replay thing....lots and lots of interesting stuff!!

This year's EVO was actually so great, from both a ryona and an FGC fan perspective. So many new games announced and I'm so happy there's still new DLC for my favorite games.

Now that Zafina is in Tekken 7, I think I'm out of characters I'm still wishing for except for many Tifa if they're gonna do another Final Fantasy collab.

giugo

Swell Supporter
She's my Tekken 7 favourite character Ryona wise since T6 (before was T3's Nina), so I'm super happy about it. She looks smoking hot, can't wait to use her as punching bag again!

giugo

Swell Supporter
Well no one really expected Zafina right now, she was the last used character in both T6 and TTT2 online (or one of the less used)...I would love to see Christie and Kuni too.

Ryona aside, she's really cool, she looks dope with Azazel's sphere and that demonic hand. Too bad I suck at Tekken, lol.

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate

Yeah it's hard to have any complaints about the roster now, only character I wish we got was Christie, but since Eddy is on the roster the chances of her being announced are really slim.
I mean Soul Calibur got a Samurai Showdown collab, maybe Tekken will get something similar. More Street Fighter characters? I’d love to see Cammy or Chun-Li in Tekken graphics.

giugo

Swell Supporter
While I wait for Zafina's release, here's a little Nina Ryona clip with her T3 voice. Imho, the sexiest Ryona voice of all time.

R

roxac2

Hello. I've been a member for some years but didn't been active for a while. I created a new account because I couldn't retrieve my other one.
I'm not sure that's the right section to ask but I was looking for two videos of Xiaoyu ryona, in Tekken 7, HD.
It seems that the uploader closed his channel, I was wondering if he's here and/or if someone got these videos and could upload them

giugo

Swell Supporter
This was fast!!

She doesn't have the bikinis tho. Can't understand that. Every girls has it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.