Tekken Fiction: Nina - Nina's Punishment (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
For Raden, who refused to write a Nina Williams story for the longest time (though he did eventually write an excellent piece). This is yet another story inspired by my recent love affair with XNALara. Right now I like posting large pictures and then thumbnails or a link to my photobucket afterwards. If anyone has any format suggestions, please feel free to share. I like big pictures, but not at the cost of readability.

Nina - Nina's Punishment

1367941-nina_1.jpg

Six months ago, Nina Williams had left him buried under four miles of solid rock. He’d been contracted to recover documents from an abandoned installation, but she had beaten him to the punch. When he tried to take them by force, she blinded him with some gadget. In the ensuing confusion, he was trapped in a room while Nina initiated the self-destruct sequence bringing the entire place down around him.

It took him three weeks to dig his way out and now Bryan Fury would have his revenge.

The rifle was pointed right at Nina’s forehead and she knew that she was caught. “Just get it over with,” she said.

“You should have killed me when you had the chance. Oh wait, I guess you tried to, didn’t you?”

“How...”

“...how did I survive? I don’t know actually. I always assumed that this artificial body had its limits, but after that experience I’m not sure anything can hurt me. My mind, on the other hand...my mind might not have made it through unscathed.”

“You were already a twisted son of a bitch, so anything would be an improvement.”

“That’s what I like about you, Williams. Always playing it cool.” Bryan lowered the rifle. “The truth is that I can’t shoot you. My employers want you alive. They want to know where those documents are and they have their own...unpleasant plans for extracting the information from you. I told them I’d take this mission for half my usual fee, on one condition.”

“That being?”

“I get to have you first.”

Nina didn’t like the sound of that. “Better than you have tried.”

“I doubt that. The good news for you is that if you beat me, you can just walk away. Hell, you could take my rifle and finish the job you started six months ago. The bad news is...you won’t. Now...” Before Bryan could finish, Nina was rushing towards him. It would be a short fight.

In the past, Nina might have had a chance, but after Bryan escaped from his rocky tomb he made sure to get some upgrades. All of his resources went towards amplifying his already considerable abilities. His skin was ten times tougher and they dulled Nina’s knife-like strikes. He was faster too, cutting her off whenever she made an attempt to run. And he was a hell of a lot stronger. Even when she had her guard up, his punches badly bruised her arms. He landed a hard knee to her belly that lifted her up in the air. When he finally landed his infamous Mach Breaker punch, it felt like her head was going to fly off of her shoulders. The fight was over within minutes.

“Now the real fun begins,” Bryan said, holding Nina upright by her hair. “Look at you, completely powerless to stop me. The one thing that kept me going as I dug through the dirt was the thought of finally getting my hands on you. I imagined so many different ways to punish this fragile body of yours. I’m going to twist you and bend you and stretch you in ways you wouldn’t think were possible. You are mine.”

NinasPunishment-Bearhug1.png

Bryan’s cybernetic arms wrapped around Nina’s waist like a steel vise. She was lifted clean off of her feet. His arms coiled tighter and tighter until they pressed against her ribcage. He began to squeeze and Nina gasped as the air left her body. Spots began to form immediately, but the fear of passing out was secondary to the excruciating pain shooting through her midsection.

NinasPunishment-Bearhug4.png

Bryan leaned in further, squeezing harder and harder until he started to hear her ribs fracture. After one more intense squeeze, he let go and she fell to her knees before slumping to the ground.

NinasPunishment-DragonSleeper4.png

With machine-like precision, Bryan locked Nina’s throat into the crux of his armpit. He took a lunge forward and straightened his body, tweaking her neck at an awkward angle. Her muscles were screaming. He moved his torso back and forth, twisting her head sharply. His genetically enhanced muscles compressed her wind pipe and she felt her remaining strength disappearing. Her arms fell to her sides lifelessly and her legs began to spread as she sunk to the pavement.

Savouring the moment, Bryan halted his attack and allowed Nina a few seconds to recover. “I tell you what, Williams,” he said. “Just give me the information and I’ll just finish you off now. I know my employers want to get it from you themselves, but I’m feeling charitable. I’ll tell them that you died trying to escape, there was nothing I could do about it, but hey, here’s where the documents are. Everybody wins. Sound good?”

Nina might have been hurt, even scared, but she’d won those documents fair and square and she wasn’t just going to hand them over to this creep. She just needed a second to...

NinasPunishment-Hangman1.png

“Time’s up,” Bryan said. Ripped off the ground, the blonde assassin was bent over her attacker’s shoulder, her neck again threatening to be detached. Bryan dipped his body while maintaining a firm grip on her chin, effectively turning his arm into a noose.

NinasPunishment-Hangman3.png

“They call this ‘the hangman’,” Bryan said. “I wonder why.”

Nina’s legs swayed back and forth as she was unable to offer any resistance. Her back began to curve as well and now the burning feeling was replaced by tiny, aching tremors in her muscles. Her left hand meekly tapped against Bryan’s arm, to no avail.

“Sorry, I gave you an out before. Now it’s time for more fun.” Placing his free hand on her backside, Bryan pushed Nina’s body up unto his shoulders.

NinasPunishment-TortureRack1.png

Were it not for her years of gymnastic training, Bryan’s “torture rack” would have surely paralyzed her. Unfortunately for Nina, the hold still lived up to its name. Bryan’s face was tense as he poured all of his strength into the rack, relishing Nina’s sexy physique as it curled around him.

NinasPunishment-TortureRack2.png

He pulled down hard on her chin while keeping her in place with a strategically placed hand on her crotch. Nina didn’t think she could take much more and she would have pleaded for mercy if her mouth wasn’t shut. Bryan began to bounce up and down and Nina’s spine was on the verge of crumbling.

NinasPunishment-Backbreaker1.png

She would have welcomed being back in the torture rack over the sudden, stabbing pain that she felt as she was broken over Bryan’s knee. With his cybernetic body, Bryan rarely tired and he was able to bring her down with maximum impact even after racking her on his shoulders for several minutes.

NinasPunishment-Backbreaker4.png

The bones in her body were miraculously intact, but it felt like they could go at any moment. Bryan maintained the hold, pushing down hard on her face and thigh. He’d noticed her flexibility and he was enjoying testing her limits.

“Okay, girl, time to wrap this up. We’ve got to rendezvous with your new owners soon.” Bryan rolled Nina onto the pavement, her body slowly rising and falling as she breathed.

“Bryan...wait...I’ll tell you...I’ll tell you everything. Let me go...the documents...follow me back...take them...”

“That’s quite an offer, Williams. I need to think about that. Let me get comfortable while I consider your offer.”

NinasPunishment-CamelClutch4.png

He sat down on Nina, his pelvic bone poking right into a tender part of her back. Her arms were locked in between his triceps and thighs. He joined his hands together around her chin and pulled back in a textbook camel clutch.

NinasPunishment-CamelClutch5.png

“No! Nooooo!” Her shrieks were silenced by his clasped fingers, but Bryan could feel every agonized breath. His mouth twisted into a wicked grin as he pulled back. He was enjoying every second of this encounter.

“I want an apology, woman. For burying me alive!”

NinasPunishment-CamelClutch3.png

“Sssss...ooooo...eeeeee”

It was better than he had even dreamed. She was totally vulnerable. Her legs were limp, her back was stretching to unreal lengths and her neck, arms and face were all locked into unbearable positions.

“And the documents? You’ll take me to them?”

NinasPunishment-CamelClutch1.png

“Mmmmhmm! Mmmmmhmm!” Her eyes were shut in anguish and tears began to form at the corners. Bryan yanked even harder and Nina’s only response was a faint blubbering.

“No deal.”

NinasPunishment-CamelClutch2.png

“Auuggh...huuuhhh...”

He would have stayed in that position for the rest of his life, but he remembered that there was a job to be done. Bryan wondered if they’d let him keep her when they were done with her. “Maybe if I ask nicely,” he thought. He proceeded to clutch his prey tightly for a few more precious minutes, just in case.

Extra angles at my photobucket, as usual (password: ryonani)

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I'm not sure who's more sadistic here, you, me or Bryan Fury. lol. Great story Guess when you screw around with Bryan you better finish the job...

edit: I'd have added this sooner but the site ate one.

"Bryan dipped his body while maintain a firm grip on her chin" should be maintaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for reading and replying guys! I think this Nina model is fantastic and a lot of fun to pose. I may even do a sequel eventually. Too bad for Nina, I guess.

onlinehero, I thought about what you said about the weird faces in my "Big Sister" story and I worked hard to get the right expression for Nina here. Once I felt I got it, it made the poses look so much better. So thanks again for your constructive criticism.

And despite what I put her through, let me just remind everyone that I'm a huge fan of Nina. Especially when she's experiencing inconceivable levels of pain ;p

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Yeah, the facial expressions look very good in this one! Also a great choise of moves :) I like Nina best in her DBD Costume, but for some reason it is not available in Tekken 6 :( But luckily the wrestling suit is also nice.
BTW, have you altered their skin colors, because to me it looks more yellow than in game? Im not sure if this is a case though.. I maybe imagening things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.