Tekken 7 nude mod request (1 Viewer)

spawn90

Vivacious Visitor
Hey all i am wondering if anyone will be making a nude mod for the female characters in tekken 7 at all i know it came out last week just wondering if anyone has or will be making any

Edit: Screenshots are at Tekken 7 nude mod request

Last edited by a moderator:

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
The latest progress im aware of on tekken 7 mods, are clothings mods like for nina the biker outfit (which is in game but cant unlock somehow lol) so... nude mods, probl. wait alittle longer, because tekken is denuvo xD or so i dont know but have patience it takes alittle XD

Deleted member 16864

Vivacious Visitor
Shouldn't take that long since molding the game is possible and a lot of the female characters have a bikini outfit which will be easy make a nude mod out of. Just have to wait

Deleted member 16864

Vivacious Visitor
So the game is possible to mod and has some nice bikini outfits which should easy to edit. The characters have a dead or alive feel to them which many of you know is all about there bouncy bodies.

Edit: There's already a forum that has the tools and some mods here: Tekken 7 PC Modding

Hope this motivates someone:

IMG_4622.JPG
IMG_4623.JPG
IMG_4624.JPG
IMG_4621.JPG

spawn90

Vivacious Visitor
oh yea but some female characters don't have a bikini like Lili and Nina and the android girl

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I guess people on the sfxt boards are figuring out mesh exporting. Seems like it's only a matter of time now.

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
I would love to take a crack at this game, loved the older Tekken games on consoles, unfortunately i can't get this game yet. Can't wait to play it though and to have some skimpy/nude mods ^_^
But if anyone manages to use the existing tools and extract the textures, i can edit them.
*fingers crossed that modding this game and adding new chars won't take too long*

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.